FLY YOU FOOL

FLY YOU FOOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't be making any career plans if I were you Ian

As a diehard fan of the trilogy: please don't come back.

until he dies midway into the first season and they have to replace him with that old harry potter wizard

CANT WAIT

oh please no.

Has he been accused of sexual assault yet?

He seems like a boy diddler.

>He seems like a boy diddler
>seems
What did you expect? You know he's a faggot, right?

Bring back Mommy Cate, too. :3

>The story won’t follow any lore of canon
>Gandalf will be leading a party of strong fierce Haradrim to retake Umbar
>Blackadonna took will join them

The whole show should just center around Gandalf. Let him ride around Middle Earth and help everyone. I heard that from the time Frodo received the ring in an envelope, to the time Gandalf returned with knowledge that it truly is the one ring, 15 years or so went by. There must have been tons of shit he did inbetween. He's a great vehicle as a character, hanging out with elves, dwarves, other wizards and humans every now and then. They should hire an actor young enough to keep this thing running for 10 years.

I hope he does, it's wonderful how many fandoms are going up in flames as people finally realize the stuff they love is exploitative childish garbage. Come back to Middle Earth Sir Ian, and travel into new adventures "suggested by" the works of J. R. R. Tolkien.

Didn't he break down crying on set of the hobbit because he hated what it had become?

Yeah, but Jackson's out and having his presense as its imprimatur of credibility will mean the production has to kiss his ass more than the movies' ever did.

>implying hobbitnwas Jackson's fault

>he doesn't realize the being a fag isn't progressive enough nowadays

No fuck off, Gandalf THE WHITE needs to be black for diversity.

>SUCK, YOU TWINK

Gandalf needs a new film payout to play sugar daddy to teen boys.

Oh my fucking god if they do this I will literally go to their studio and put an end to it.

>hey ian, would you like to get paid
>yeah i would love to get paid

wow breaking news

Aren't they the same person? Or was that the joke?

Sorry, Idris Elba already got the role.

>implying signs of Jackson's hackery didn't start appearing as early as The Two Towers

He's far too old at this point. Watching him shuffle along in the Hobbit was cringeworthy and actually pretty sad.
Gandalf's old don't get me wrong but he's supposed to be Lord of the Rings trilogy McKellen old, not Hobbit onward old.

He needs additional funds. Cocaine and tight assholes isn't cheap.

This. The issues with the Hobbit stemmed from how long Del Toro was on the project before Jackson took over. It was too late to fix things like the goblins, which is why they are people in suits with CG heads(they go over this in the making of doc). Del Toro went too deep with the CG in many areas and tried to do things practically that were too complicated and had to be scrapped(goblin masks). When jackson took over he had to keep it consistent with what they were doing because they were shooting all the movies simulatneously or so close to each other that there wasn't time to change much.
It would have been way different had Jackson been control from the beginning, people give him a hard time when it want all his fault, the production was a mess.

>Gandalf is black because "he's a maier he can be anything you racist"
>Hobbits are explicitly gay
>Sauron is a girl (male)
>everyone constantly reminding others and themselves to use Sauron's correct pronoun (xher) because they're terrified of what he'll do to them if they don't
>the haradrim and easterlings are blonde haired blue eyed Nordics
>Gollum is a non-practicing pedophile
>the orc invasion is savagely brutal everywhere but 'oi vey goyim there's no such thing as reverse invasion'
>anyone who could stop the invasion won't because 'it's not their jurisdiction'
>at the end everyone finds out their they're living in a simulation

>Production on Amazon's Lord of The Rings™ television sequel has been halted today as news of allegations of sexual harassment and molestation are alleged against Ian McKellen. A spokesman for the actor remarked that he he "may have made some mistakes in the past". It is unclear what this means for the future of the show.

>That’s what they used to call me, we wuz Gandalf the white
>I am Gandalf the Black
>DAS RITE

Lol, that would be a ruse to sabotage the perversion of the lore.

>Sauron is a girl (male)
Good.

Fuck off. Just because most gay people are child molesters don't mean ALL gay people are child molesters.

Young me thought that was pretty funny, then I realised while watching Hobbit how fucking retarded Legolas' scenes are.

cute

>implying we won't be getting gandalf the black

sorry ian, its idris' turn

They will definitely be sympathetic to the Orcs at the very least

How an you not be youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

Who will play Samwise? John Bodega?

That excuse only goes so far desu. Doesn't explain some of the absolutely abysmal scenes in the second and third movie

>Guy who's best friends with Kevin Spacey and Brian Singer and who regularly attends Singer's twink parties isn't a child molester
I dunno, it could go either way

Hershel Silverstein, the whitest person in America

Kevin Hart on stilts.

Didn't Del Toro make that elf-dwarf romance subplot?

Ok what if Gandalf is just like y'know the story teller. At the start of each episode it's in modern times and Gandalf is just some harmless hobo and maybe he's being harassed by some street punks and he tells them to sit down and he'll tell them a story and he tells them about middle earth and then at the end of the episodes the kids are like wow you are a great storyteller mr Gandalf although nothing of it could possibly be true and they apologize for pestering him and head off and Gandalf stays behind and then he rumbles around in his hobo shopping cart and brings up some magic trinket from his story and chuckles to himself so the viewers know that all he told them is actually true, end episode.

So it's Young Indiana Jones Chronicles?

It was Hackson's wife who created that fanfic.

Pretty much this both the shield slide and the oliphant kill warent dealbreakers though imo. I rewatched the trilogy recently after not having seen it for a long time and what struck me is how mediocre all the fight scenes ware. A lot of shaky cam and quick cuts, not at all how I remembered them.

Del Toro's version would have been so much better, it's sad.

No, but the remainder Dumbledore actor is dead himself, which may be the joke.

No, it's mainly that the way that The Hobbit was made against greenscreens with little pictures of people's heads pasted around for eyeline reference - which was the situation that made McKellen break down - isn't going to happen on a TV production and without the vacuous effects engineer Peter Jackson working on it.

Either Taco or Jackson would have made a great film if it was just one movie like it was originally planned and they had time for pre production like LOTR did.

you know, I wouldn't HATE that. As long as they are short in universe stories like a couple of dwarfs retaking some hill fort in the blue mountains from Goblins or a trader going through mirkwood. I could dig it.

>(((Silverstein)))
>White

child molesting faggot

>Del Toro's version would have been so much better
lmao, it would've been awful

what kind of faggotry is this

Nice

It would at least have been cinema.

It would've been Disney's Hobbit

It should have been a smaller scale kid's movie, in keeping with the book, I agree.

That is le joke

No, it would have been cinema. Del Toro is a director. Peter Jackson is a special effects guy who didn't know his place. As it is, there's no good live-action Tolkien adaptation.

I'm just glad there will be more exposure of LGBT actors such as him

Del Toro is a piece of shit, Peter Jackson made the best trilogy the west has ever made, Del Toro made.... Pacific "Disney" Rim

i am angry ANGRY ABOUT ELVES

good meem

>he thinks LoTR is bad
>he thinks Del Toro is good
imagine being this fucking stupid

Fujoshis found out about Silmarillion. It's over.