Trinity #008 storytime

Reborn aftermath.

Get ready for Meta.

Random Black Page.

Its Superbro

...Honestly I'm really feeling Superbros point here.

>For all I knew, there were dozens of fights-- just like this one-- playing out in someone else's head!
Hah.

>Celestial Toy Box

They're becoming self aware.

Hypertime motherfucker

Yeah I'd hope you'd know Diana.

Maybe a bit too meta here but it's ok.

and fin.

Wait a sec, is the upcoming event with Mr. Oz and Manhattan actually just a smokescreen for "Superman vs the Fourth Wall?"

One of those Super is Conner???
BTW this counts as Hypercrisis?

Screen cap this, Superman punches his way into our reality. Superheroes will reach into this world.

Superbro is pretty based. The amount of shit he takes approaches zero.

Isn't Wonder Woman basically going through the same thing right now? She wasn't split into two, but she did discover everything she remembers about her life is wrong.

Similar but different. Wondie's problems are seemingly self inflicted, rather than due to outside fuckery.

If you're talking about the guy in the T shirt and jeans that's Superbro.

what happened to Manabooch?

Why is he rejecting it though? As Superdad he gets a hot wife a pretty cool son and all that.

>Wondie's problems are seemingly self inflicted
How is this, please explain user.

Blaqualand is in TT now?
i guess i'll have to catch up

70s Diana (so Bronze Age Supes)

Earth One Diana (Earth one Supes and Bat?)

the first n52 WW with Morrison Superbro

I can't pick out anyonbe else though, i dont know batman's costume changes well enough

She knew she couldn't ever go home as part of the deal when she left, but knowingly (even slightly subconsciously) allowed herself to believe that she could. This meant that every time she visited home in Nu52, it wasn't actually home, but a deception.

Yeah! Beat the shit out of him Superdad.

Bunn did this issue and the last as fill-in.

Manapul is back next issue.

Superdad VS Superbro is like when your favorite uncles and aunts are fighting
it just sucks all around.
but also

KICK 'IS ASS SUPERDAD!!!
oh, ok, neat

I liked seeing Superbro kick Superdad's ass even I'm a fan of both.

since when can Golden Age fly?

and whats up with not 52 earth 2 superman?

What in the fuck?

Then where actually das she all those times???

neither of these covers are that interesting

Still really unnecessary amount of spite on Rucka's part. Like yeah the Finches tanked N52 Wonder Woman like we all knew they would, but it seems like Rucka went out of his way to trash Azzarello while fellating his prior work (and giving a token handjob to Perez)

I thought that was Spectre for a second.

>literally an entire issue of setup

Thanks, OP.

>mfw most of Dianas are from n52
also I can't for the love of me tell which Batman is which, the only one I'm sure of is 666 Damian in the middle

>feelsman.jpg

Does it threaten his trademark or what

Im right. The universe is mallable since the start. It's dr m work.

Kubo?

I'm glad Manapul is back next issue. His art is just amazing and it should be good seeing him draw the rest o the league.

What happened to Manapul? Did he not want to work on it anymore?

He's back next issue.

Doing a quick google search would show you he's back next month, stop being lazy

He wrote a political/blm issue and DC was like "yeah naw" and brought in another team to replace him for a couple issues (presumably because he didn't want to have to go back and write completely new scripts to replace his rejected one).

Spoiler this!

YES!!!

YYEESS!!!

>Speedforce Deathstroke
wouldnt want to live on that planet

Oh hahaha Fuck you DC

>Is this..what dying feels like
Superbro no

What if Oz is an alternate timeline Batman

Superbro kicked Superdad's ass

bumping for others

Meta: The Issue

Thanks, OP

oh my, just look at the veiled 4th wall joke.

also, the fact that one of these three has made a career out of being rebooted and two of them have literally had recent retcons (again).

since when is 70's depowered Diana capable of flight. that was her martial artist phase.

I like how there's multiple buildup comics and several "aftermath" issues but the special itself was 2 issues of setup and 1 anticlimactic conclusion. This shit has like 10 pages of content and 300 pages of supplemental material

>Even as a dream superbro cares for batman

Need a crop of Bats holding his hands up

Yeah its a little on the nose here that they're getting rid of superbro and his canon.

The fuck does this page mean, does this mean all of Superbro's adventures are gone? But one of Superbro's adventures got mentioned in New Super Man so this issue is a bunch of bullshit.

I mean I'm pretty eure superbro was stronger. Also you think they'll ever address that super nova move superbro learned?

Jesus. He's really a BLM fag? Based DC puts that fag in his place keep shit politics out.

No, it was "the Trinity has to protect Trump while crying about it" issue. Nothing about BLM.
Hilariously enough, something similar happened last and this month when DC accidentally solicited Hitch going full retard with "muh immigrants" in Justice League
>“ONLY HUMAN” part one! Aliens live among us. Sometimes they’re refugees from war-torn planets. Sometimes they’re hidden. Sometimes they’re our world’s greatest heroes. But fear and prejudice threaten their lives when an anti-extra-terrestrial group closes the borders around Earth itself. What is the One Earth movement? And how can the Justice League exist when all aliens are outlaws?
>“ONLY HUMAN” part two! The One Earth movement spills first blood! Green Lanterns Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz are forbidden from using their power rings while Superman himself is imprisoned in an aliens-only gulag! A planet rages as Batman and the remaining Justice Leaguers race to unravel the conspiracy behind the One Earth movement before the world tears itself apart.
I don't know if they ever re-solicited those issues, but it's now an apolitical ghosts arc.
>“AFTERLIVES” part three! Our heroes’ mission into the afterlife goes horribly wrong when the Demons Three trap the Justice League in a hellish realm where they’re haunted and tortured by the ghosts of fallen heroes, dead villains and innocent civilians whose lives they failed to save.
>“AFTERLIVES” part four! With the Justice League locked out of reality, the secret mastermind behind their predicament makes his move on the world of the living. Luckily (or unluckily), the JL is trapped in the afterlife with Felix Faust, who works with the heroes to fight their way out of limbo! The team-up no one saw coming kicks off in this extra-sized epic!

Superman already told Supergirl and Asian Superman

>All these Wonder Women.

When are they gonna fuck?

He said his family knows. He also told Lana in this week's Superwoman.

Is this the first time we've seen his face.

I'm one of the REEing autists that's been screeching that for months. It just seems like hiding the secret in plain green robed sight.

Can I just say that at this point just using the (insert historically quotable) phrase would be more fresh that cutting it off?

Maybe but combined Sups is way stronger so it'll be a while before we see it.

I know that unfortunately he is death... Why repeat this?

>be burdened with kids and a wife
>be single and bang all the super powered hotties

Everyone has been affected.

Jesus christ, has Clark forgotten being two separate people already? He remembers a world before this one. He has the same memory as we do about the pre-flashpoint world. Why is he suddenly so 'umm is this Earth different?'

Hypercrisis is real.

We're breaching the source wall in the next 5 years.

I mentioned that I think Barry and Bruce will be taken out of commission and that Superman and Wally will eventually spill the beans on everything.

Those two are the key. They represent the "old" and the "new", two generations (maybe throw Tim in once they find him) working together to restore order.

Maybe with fate who has yet to be shown in Rebirth IIRC.

Clark Knows that shit happened to him and Mxy was part of that, but he doesn't remember being two people and their lives. Action Comics went into this. The did a quick run down of his life and he pretty much says it checks out with him, but something still isn't right.

This.

Why Barry and Bruce are helming the investigation is weird considering its Wally and Clark who are the survivors of the previous world.

They should be the ones questioning this the most, or at least the ones closest to the investigation.

Wait so he remembered pre-flashpoint in Lois and Clark as Superdad, but now that he's whole again he forgot because of his rewritten history?

Well what I think the timeline runs as is that this takes place just before Batman 21 starts (today). Giving us a reason for Bruce twiddling the button and deciding to bring the second Dick in on it, Flash.

At that point zoom comes in because he is summoned to stop batman and flash from conferring and Barry telling him that Wally experience something similar.

Now Barry is left to figure out why zoom is a burnt corpse and bats is BTFO.

So yes and no. Everything you know happened, expecially the Los and Clark stuff but ignore Convergence.

What you really need to start understand is this Clark was never "pre-flashpoint" superman. This is Nu52 superman, but something happened to Superman before Nu52 started that made us have SuperBro and SuperDad later. This is all a recon obviously because Rebirth wasn't a thing when new 52 existed but...hypercrisis I guess.