How did they not figure out that she was a girl once they realized her butt was a little too fine for a dude?

How did they not figure out that she was a girl once they realized her butt was a little too fine for a dude?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJOTBSE_3Dw
halo.wikia.com/wiki/United_Nations_Space_Command
youtube.com/watch?v=ffwFXGPRDu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hold on his ass is really toned
>oh shit what am I saying
>NOT GAY
>NOT GAY
>NOT GAY

Well Mustache Australian Guy whose name I can never remember didn't even realize everybody didn't know she was a girl or that she was "disguised" as a boy. And everybody else just seemed not to give a shit. They might have kind of assumed she was a tomboy or "genderqueer" or trans or whatever shit (it is the fucking future) and just had no desire to get into it, when it "came out" they barely blinked and didn't care.

The only one confused was Lance who is fucking braindead Jesus H. Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJOTBSE_3Dw

>her butt was a little too fine for a dude?

It's a spectrum, dude. Some guys have an ass that makes you question your orientation. Or just makes you want to get a big stone and a chisel and immortalize that shit.

Lance had a better ass. Pidge is still jealous

Pidge would have been a much better and dynamic character if she was a full on effeminate male wrestling with his homoerotic thoughts and feeling for the other members

He's a New Zealander. He'd get his ass beat in Australia.

Because it wasn't she may have a vagina but her body is not feminine at all

Well, tumblr is utterly convinced that Pidge is a male-to-female transwoman but the creators can't actually show it, but don't worry guys the creators totally confirmed it in interviews that I remember reading somewhere and my uncle works for Nintendo.

She doesn't have a fine ass in canon, it's bony and weak like the rest of her nerd bod.

/thread

>Pidge is a dude pretending to be a girl pretending to be a dude.

They thought she's a tiny girly guy. Also, some figured out, just didn't want to out her.

never go full tumblr

I wanna believe Pidge is a boy for as long as I can.

Manlets exist in the future. They also thought the pic of her and Matt was her and a girlfriend, instead of her and a sister, consider looks nearly identical to Matt in disguise.

>Coran and and Allura have no concept of binary sex because their species all have dicks

>yfw Earth is a fascist dictatorship A La UNSC in the Voltron world and eventually become villains.

>earth are working with the galra to find altean artifacts hidden on their planet
>cover up the abduction of shiro and the holts
>has the five missing pilots branded either dead or traitors back on earth
>try to capture them if they go back
>the paladins are fighting for a planet that hates them

>In the ultimate level of spite the Galra peacefully ally with Earth and give them the technology necessary to build warships of their own

Fuck, I want this.

What the heck is UNSC?

Seriously?

halo.wikia.com/wiki/United_Nations_Space_Command

My inner frat boy is telling me to be angry

Pidge wore the baggiest clothes. You wouldn't even be able to tell she had an ass.

What butt?
She's got none.
Probably irish.

>Or just makes you want to get a big stone and a chisel and immortalize that shit.

>It's a spectrum, dude. Some guys have an ass that makes you question your orientation.

Goddamn, I remember when Assbro used to post a fair amount in the other boards. Now that is an example of a guy having a butt that would make you question your sexuality.

Is it true that they invented this stupid plot to trick toy companies?

Wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Man, now I'm curious why I've never seen a scene of inter-alien sex that involves the two involved realizing their parts don't jive.

Love will find a way.

Stroker and Hoop had a good scene like that.
turned out she wasn't really an alien though
"this isn't oxygen"

Everybody just breeds the galra in voltron. Lotor and Keith are half galra/altean and human it seems. And most of the lower ranking galra look as if they've mixed galra with other alien types.

Eventually, they got pissed off and took over the galaxy.

I think the mass effect games have a few alien/human sex scenes where they just end up making do with oral or having weird mind sex though.

I guess you'd just use your hands or mouths or whatever. You'd make do however you could.
>ywn breed with a Galra

Bad feel.

>I think the mass effect games have a few alien/human sex scenes where they just end up making do with oral or having weird mind sex though.
Don't ingest.

>ywn breed zarkon into a broken slutty mess

>men can't have nice asses
Are you retarded or something? Keith's ass is certainly better than Pidge's

Makes me wanna find the creators, give them a wedgie and shove them into their lockers

This whole show is about men with nice asses.

That one was made by the people who make the show.

>ywn make Sendak cum multiple times over

Pidge would be better in general if they actually gave her personality instead of being the manditory girl character.

They look so uncomfortable.

She does have a personality. But she could use some personal struggle.

Well, that's the look you make when you're being forced into something at gunpoint.

Excpt that is wrong. The only episode where they actually give a hint of what Pidge is like outside of her lion is the mall epsiode with her wanting the game console. Other than that we have a few snips of her slightly geeking out on tech in season 1.

How can one species be so hot?

Galra are for sex.

United Nations Space Command, the de facto military junta ruling Earth and her colonies in the Halo setting. They themselves are largely under the authority of ONI, which is more or less the KGB but worse.

Wait, why is the brown elf waifu under 'gender?'

Why did you post a picture of a cute boy?

WHAT ANIMU IS THIS?

To be honest I'm a girl pretending to be a dude pretending to be a girl, so it all works out in the end I s'pose.

Boku no Robot Lion

>Galra give Earth an ultimatum
>get the Paladins dead or alive, or the alliance is off
>Their parents send them messages begging them to just give themselves up
>Earth sends warships after them
>mfw

that sounds great guys too bad its not gonna happen

Do you think her mother killed herself after losing her husband and both her children in short time?

It would honestly need to be an end game scenario where they would have to defeat the Galra once and for all so that they never end up having to fight Earth.

There needs to be something about Earth. There's entire paramilitary thing going on. I'm surprised that two seasons in and it's still not relevant.

They're building the warships

Do they actually do this canonically or you just making this up?

It's okay, the Galra are already on Earth and she's replaced them all with a purple husbando and is pregnant.

The show is greenlit for 6 seasons, I wouldn't expect more earth stuff until the last two

D-Do you play the sports?

I mean, Monty Python made it work.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffwFXGPRDu4

Seriously? Six already?

78 episodes so thereabouts, yep.

Like your fat sperg self would ever be able to bully any one.

just making shit up. But knowing humanity that's probably the first thing we'd do in real life.

Someone's daughter got into trap culture early.

Pidge confirmed for a lesbian honeypot.

Don't question tumblr

So is this the /co Voltron thread for now?

FPBP