Will they fuck?

will they fuck?

Episode IX will begin with a 10 minute wiseau-esque sex scene involving Rey, Kylo, and Hux, who sits in a corner and watches.

They better, only thing I care about desu

I would fap to that honestly

>Episode IX will begin with a 10 minute wiseau-esque sex scene involving Rey, Kylo,
that sounds gre-
>and Hux, who sits in a corner and watches.
but why

my heart is fapping to it right now

She'll be like Luke who must've died a virgin. He'll have a harem of Naboo ex-Queens.

YOU ARE MY ROSE YOU ARE MY ROSE YOU ARE MY ROSE YOU ARE MY ROSE YOU ARE MY ROSE YOU ARE MY ROSE YOU ARE MY ROSE YOU ARE MY ROSE YOU ARE MY ROSE YOU ARE MY ROSE

Because Kylo must further prove his dominance over Hux.

jesus christ tumblr, we have to talk, we both like reylo and we both would fight for it but you gotta stop making this really ridiculous things.
You are gonna turn the people who like it against it by making this stupid dramatic and cheesy images.

P O T T E R Y

The right side is correct, but with Anakin he wanted power and loved the girl at the same time.

I hope Hux uses his own tears as lube as he furiously masturbates his feelings of self loathing and inadequacy away.

daisy was hot as fuck in this movie whats up with that

>the only way to bring ultimate balance to the force is using it to have violent hate sex to work out your emotional problems
a fitting ending to the series

People give Daisyfu alot of shit, but her acting in this scene was amazing. You could see the exact moment heart broke, she conveyed it very well.

Daisyfu is so talented and beautiful and a great actress desu

I will pay $$$ to go watch IX if they fuck.

You hear that, Disney? $$ several times.

She looked great with her hair down when she went to snokes place. Kyle is a sperg and could’ve easily gotten her if he wasn’t still set on continuing with the first order.

She's always been hot, she just had a shit hairstyle and less makeup in the first one.

I would watch the movie 10 times even if they charge 50 bucks per ticket

you want it to be one way, but it's the other way

Don't forget this.

Sure, why not. And they'll call their kid Luke because that's how crappy the Star Wars writers are.

>that dead meme
I can't believe you've done this

memes aside, she really looked alot like Padme in TLJ, the hairstyle and she was wearing an outift similar to the one Padme wore when she was in Mustafar. That cant have been a mere coincidence

This is why women ruin everything. They have way too much fucking power over men and they need to be stopped.

A..Anyone got a webm of the topless Kylo scene yet?

this is so dumb but I love it

>The ghost of Luke not included

>All this estrogen.
It worked, Mouse.

Sex increases test. Serious.

>Kylo falls inlove with Rey is on the way to becoming good guy
>Rey rejects him because lolboringDisneyheroine
>he spergs out and goes full villain again

Just like his grandpa, slave to the pussy.

At this point them fucking would be the only thing redeeming nu Star Wars.

Actually, a lot of Tumblr hates Reylo because it's """"abusive"""". According to some of them TLJ killed Reylo.

Actually, Anakin didn't want power, he wanted respect, and only went for power when he was told Padme would die. That downside and irony to that is that once he got it, it drove him crazy.

kylo is /ourguy/

he has bigger tits than she does

It's because she was being a qt waifu trying to seduce Ben and then she rejected him like an idiot. I hope she has more scenes with him because she's boring as fuck otherwise.

too bad rey is a frigid cunt who probably only enjoys missionary

I bet Kylo Ren likes being force choked in bed

Stop shitposting Hux.

legs over his shoulders

kylo is still a virgin lmao

Lol at you if you can't see the obvious set up is going to be Finn deciding he loves Rey, Rose telling Finn she understands and encouraging him to go for her, Rey deciding she loves Finn, Kylo getting jealous and enraged and being killed off by the heroes.

thats pussy eating and not penetration

Based Reyloposter. I look to more parallels in future StarKino thread

You're missing out. She is too.

no way Rey loves being dominated

Please tell me I'm not the only one that thought she was a cutie.

>According to some of them TLJ killed Reylo
>All that sexual tension, tears and handholding is over now that Rey closed the door after hesitating
>In a series when you can't even be sure if a character is really dead
They'll have more luck hoping that Poe and Finn are really gay.

nah Rey is gonna be BEANED by Poe, its just like ((Disney)) to have the dashing latino cum in the ass of the limpdick frustrated white boi's waifu

he immediately after said quote
>BUT NOT TO ME

>mommy can you tell me the story of when daddy killed trillions of people?

kylo is too beta to dominate rey, if anything she dominated him

They are probably related somehow. So yes

Yes, and it will be revealed that kylo was lying about Reys parents and they are actually brother and sister

Did you not see his rage?! Has to channel it somewhere.

all "successful" women love being subs it's so fucking hot

Nothing gets resolved until the 3rd movie and Rian already said it would be pointless to get into Kylo Ren's head and just have him be bad guy and die in the end so he's probably getting redeemed unless JJ goes full-retard. Reylo is definitely happening in that case.

only if Kylo forcesher

His last scene is him kneeling.

You know you can fuck with their legs over your shoulders right? You fuck missionary style but they just rest their legs on your shoulders. You can pound in deeper that way it's great.

Kylo did it all to get some pussy. It's fucking pathetic.

which is why rey will get beaned and not kyloed

I'm in love with her

>a girl in denial will never hate-mire you like this

kylo is literally what would happen if a Sup Forums shitposter was a jedi

It's fun to meme, but yeah everyone forgets about this and it was smooth as fuck. Rey almost joined him because of it.

poe is also too beta to fuck rey.

>Han and Leia don't realize they had two kids
Weird

>responding to low quality bait trolls and analblasted FinnReywhales

you should know better.

>Han and Leia
>and Leia

She was hot AF on the red carpet. Rian did everything in her power to make her unattractive in the film.

Unrelated to your text, looking at her lips.

>tfw you want to rule the galaxy with your waifu but she playin

disney is too pussy to make her kylo's sister and make this saga pure kino

Sup Forums would be pretty shit if we couldn't respond to bait, which is all Sup Forums is these days
Yeah, I can imagine them making Han look like a cheating piece of shit for the sake of some stupid story twist.

Can't force the willing.

He is literally expressing what every single one of us feel. He doesn't want sex. He wants love.

and sex

I just went to tumblr and searched 'the last jedi', it's literally reylo as far as the eye can see. It looks like TLF did the opposite if anything

finn is also too beta to fuck rey.
Like the most beta of them all.

Whats gonna happen is that Kylo is gonna have a moment of rage and become Ben and keep that rage for a while and thats gonna attract Rey and then they gonna fuck and then he is gonna go back to being beta but Rey is gonna be attracted to his fire and ice personality.

theyre both so fucking hot desu (no homo)

Yeah the only one's crying are SJW but they are a vocal minority. It's funny because they are constantly complaining that they have to filter Reylo and can't find anything else because that's all people are posting about.

$20 says some asspull reveals they are actually brother and sister.

>mfw there will never be more many characters like han and lando anymore

They honestly should. It's just senseless to introduce their UST romance and not finish it.

>Uncle walks in

>NO SEX ON MY SACRED ISLAND

Fuck, I unironically think he is in love with her....

I need pictures of Daisy and Adam, for science.
This is all I have and its shit.

>interrupting such a sweet moment

why does Luke hate love so much? why cant he just leave them be to love each other

>Tfw this trilogy is such shit the only thing you're actually looking forward to is the romance aspect

Leia knows but she doesn't tell her. Leia and han left her on jaku because they feared she would become like their son

because he is. They have so much chemistry it's disgusting and if they don't end up together I'll fight JJ. Even Daisy's acting improved in her scenes with Ben she actually gave emotion and I believed her feelings for the first time.

He's still bitter that Leia turned out to be his sister instead of the only possible love interest he would ever have.

Yes, it's already been leaked.

>Kylo gains Rey's sympathy again
>He invites Rey to specified co-ordinates on Crait for Jedi training
>When she arrives she finds pic related prepared for her.
>He starts talking about how he hates the salt on Crait, that it's coarse and gets everywhere.
>This summons Hayden, who pervertedly watches their romance the entire time, but only Rey is strong enough with the force to see him.
>Kylo keeps insisting Rey wear Darth Vaders mask in bed
>He thinks he needs to do this because he misinterpreted one of Snoke's teachings about the skywalker lineage
>Rey is creeped out and she objects
>Kylo gets angry, and force-pushes her onto the bed, and she can't move
>She's kind of turned on by this, so tries to divert his interest with softer, less sexual dialogue
>Hayden Ani uses the force to put the mask on Rey, because the idea of him being involved in the sex turns him on
>Kylo thinks Rey put it on herself, because he can't see Hayden Ani
>Kylo assumes she's up for it now
>Kylo proceeds to fuck her
>The whole time Rey's screams but it can't be heard under the mask
>She can barely move because Hayden Ani has kept her force pushed onto the bed
>Because of the age rating, they can't show sex too explicitly, so it changes to a POV perspective of Rey through Darth Vaders Helmet.
>You see Anakin, now in Jake Lloyd form, clearly fapping but his dick is off-screen
>He has the most creepy grin ever and quips:

"Now THIS is podracing"

Why is she crying?

because he's an incel

She actually cried?! When??