When did you laugh when it was intended to be serious?

When did you laugh when it was intended to be serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7uLxu0XAc
youtu.be/e9vrfEoc8_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just Super Leia, and when Kylo said Rey was nothing. Felt nothing the rest of the time.

Luke winking at 3PO

It was funny.. Leia scene actually made me kind of emotional. Probably because she died but still.

>Flight by Hanz Zimmer from Man of Steel starts playing

That happened about 100 times for me.
Luke flashback where he contemplates killing his nephew made me chuckle with rage.

Hyperspace kamikaze

Everyone in my theatre was ooohing and ahhhing while I was laughing like an idiot.

I never laughed. I was too miserable.

Ugh. I swear nerds are so misogynistic and gross. Why can't Leia have force powers? Is that so intimidating to you?

Everything.

This flick is pretty close to The Room.

"Godspeed, Rebels."

What did she mean?

>random fat rebel pilot close up
>they're everywHEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

you need to be trained in the force to have force powers.

The black guy said it on a hologram before exploding too.
Also what was with all the swearing? Like 3 damns and a bastard.

I knew it was going to be shit when he milked a tit monster lOL and then drank it right there hahaha.

And who is to say she hasn't? It's been 30 years!

More gross misogyny from Sup Forums

>literally 13298759872345782 AT-ATs firing at luke all at once... for like 2 minutes.. while kylo is sperging and his crew are making fun of him

what in the fuck, like maybe Ryan Reynolds should play the part

This unironically made me laugh and the guy sitting next to me looked over, gave me a confused smile and we shared a gay little moment where we both realized this was shit and this movie was an unredeemable piece of fucking shit.

Top moments for me
>snoke bi-section
>Leia superman
>Rebel transports getting blasted
>stupid speeder things
>Luke disappearing into thin air

This movie was a raging dumpster fire.

WE ARE THE SPARK
Once Luke goes full Mr. Anderson and then fades away because he needs a nap. I couldn’t believe this movie had two finales that practically leave everything at square one.

>when he walks out of the cloud of smoke and brushes the dust off of him

hahahahaha this greentext literally made me laugh out loud holy fuck

>Kylo makes ruh-roh face and Hux audibly gulps

I laughed at the drunks who laughed at shirtless Kylo

Yoda calling the lightning

When Laura Dern and Leia stumble saying "may the force be with you" someone loudly said "get a room!"

>We are the crank that rotates the gears, which pushes the lever, that knocks the boot, that kicks the bucket, that knocks the marble down the staircase, into the chute, hitting the pole, knocking the ball out of the hand, into the bathtub, through the hole, onto the seesaw, launching the diver into the tub that drops the cage onto the First Order

>"Do you think you got him?"
That scene was intended to be funny you idiot.

>dumpster fire
Literally who uses this outside of Twitter.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in 5 years..
Who let all the faggots in?
Leia's powers were profoundly stupid, this isn't a capeshit movie, this is Star Wars.

>i don't use this expression
>it must be twitter/reddit/instagram/snapchat/normiespeak/klingon
kys youreself

If a not-trained force sensitive like Leia can survive in outer space and fly back to her ship, why couldn't a master level force user like Sheev stop his fall in Episode VI and fly back to his throne room after being thrown by Vader i to that engine pit?

>Rose saves Finn.
>Save the ones you love
>Next shot is the rebel base door being blasted open.

That joke is the only joke that actually worked for me.

Still raged at everything else, but since I was rooting for kylo and hux the entire movie cuz the rebels were "muh feminism", I liked that.

>can't even spell yourself properly
Wow, you really are from twitter.

>I haven't been on Sup Forums in 5 years..
get out, fossil. it's time to let the past burn.

>I haven't been on Sup Forums in 5 years..
Wow. I guess that confirms the invasion is real.

So where are you coming from, then?

>If a not-trained force sensitive like Leia can survive in outer space and fly back to her ship, why couldn't a master level force user like Sheev stop his fall in Episode VI and fly back to his throne room after being thrown by Vader i to that engine pit?
because the force is female

was this the first time a god has been mentioned in star wars?

He did survive. He's Snoke.

You should probably head back to plebbit if you can't even tell what ironic shitposting is.

That made me rage, Disney movies always have some le funny moment to break tension. Fuck off, that could have been one of the only good moments in that terrible movie.

It was almost as terrible as the scene where Luke says Jakku really is a garbage place / uses a leaf to make Rey think she's feeling the Force, or the opening scene ("I wanna talk to General Hungs").

Super Leia and Limbo Luke are the two where I erupted into laughter in the theater.

No.
>"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Starkiller, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus, Darth Caedus, Darth Insanius, Darth Icky, B.J. Dart, Doctrine Dark, Lord Vitiate, Cheradenine Zakalwe, Rehgar Earthfury, Count Dooku, Kyp Durron, Rajah Ubooki, Totooria Helmold, Ax Battler, Tyris Flare, Gilius Thunderhead, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume, Asagi Asagiri, Jorus C'baoth, Joruus C'baoth, Cade Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Luuke Skywalker, Luuuke Skywalker, Luke Starkiller, Sky Williams, my ex-girlfriend Callista Ming, my ex-wife Mara Jade Skywalker, my new wife Daisy Ridley, Corran Horn, Festus Haggen, YorHa Unit No. 2 Type B, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Trioculus, Triclops, Kadann, Thok, KkH'Oar'Rrhr, Rey, Seyg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Dessel, also known as Darth Bane, all put together..."

>ur nothing
>ur nobody
>but not to me

That part was so out of place im surprised they kept it in the movie

>uses a leaf to make Rey think she's feeling the Force
Fuck you, that part was funny.

>uses a leaf to make Rey think she's feeling the Force
that was fine. it was the old master fucking with the young wannabe student trope from a samurai/kung fu movie

>Limbo Luke
>it's okay when Spiderman does it but not when Luke does it
Really?

me and my bud lost it when they introduced the purple haired lady as the new commander. couldnt stop laughing for about a minute straight. That was the breaking point where I could no longer suspend my disbelief about the strong empowered women trope

>when Kylo said Rey was nothing.
same here

>Darth Bane

Spider-Man is for fags. Very telling that you used it as an example...
Fag.

When rose ironically sacrificed herself to stop Finn from sacrificing himself to save the resistance. Then after she did that, the comedic timing of her saying “we don’t fight what we hate but to save what we Iove” and kissing Finn out of nowhere at the same time as the first order blasting the door open and killing all their friends was fucking perfect

It was just a grossly inappropriate scene and the humor was almost self aware about how retarded it was

purple

>I clapped because it reminded me of Yoda messing with Luke xD

She acted like a retard when it happened and it didn't make sense for a tormented Luke to make jokes at that point, if we're to believe he was traumatized after his last teaching experience. It was the first lesson.

>f-fag!
Not an argument.

some people laughed at my theater when she kissed Finn

I want to bring in a Bluetooth speaker and play this when Luke tossed the lightsaber over his shoulder
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7uLxu0XAc

It was a humorous scene but from Luke's point of view it wasn't a joke, he genuinely hated her and wanted to fuck with her and demean her and insult her. Because she's a woman.

I laughed at that kiss too. They tried to make it an emotional moment between Rose and Finn, and all I can think of is how Rose just single handedly sealed the fate of everyone in that rebel base.

In the original trilogy obi-wan and Han both dropped damn. In ESB Han told a dude that he would see him in hell

I was planning on giving a big intentional guffaw at the Leia scene but some old guy beat me to it, causing multiple others to laugh at his reaction.

Also when they're skyping and Rey says "Now's not a good time" and Kylo Ren, Dark Lord of the Knights of Ren or whatever says "Yeah, me neither."

This is what Star Wars has become.

>quippy action and oneliners interlaced with "feelsy" moments

Disney flicks are like a Mc.Donalds cheeseburger, the ingredients and the assembly is always the same and you know what you're gonna get

Marvel and Nu-Star Wars bores me

I chuckled. I'll give you a (you).

When did you groan when it was intended to be humorous?

I disagree. Driver delivered that line perfectly and I actually felt some emotions there. Call me a soyboy

Rose literally single handedly caused the death of the last actual Jedi/force using master in the universe.

There is NO ONE who is possibly qualified to teach people with the force.

Also it seemed like Finns actor didn’t even try to kiss back, it was really awkward to watch

This whole damn movie would make sense if they just switched luke and leia.

Again. That is an intentionally funny moment. Way to miss the point of the thread.

>brings up Spiderman for no reason
??????????????????????????
Doesn't change the fact that the scene was laughably bad
NExt you'll say that you thought it was cool

Roy Moore lost.

the whole damn film

>super Leia
>Poes prank phone call
>Luke tossing the light sabre over his shoulder
>the milk
>the death of Luke
>death of Snoke/ROTJ rip off sequence
>the telepath connection between Rey and Ren
>when the Chink stops the Negro from killing himself and saving the day
>"I kind of like him"

>etc, etc, etc

oh and don't forget

>Don't fight what you hate, save what you love.

Holy shit how cringey and I laughed and died when she said that.

really the whole movie was one big fukcing joke.

I didn't laugh at the shitty quips designed like a marvel movie. I was disgusted with the attempt to force humor when PO was talking to Hux over the broken intercom. Some faggots in the theater laughed, tho. The only decent humor in the movie was lukes line "everything you just said is wrong".

You could see that the Ancient Jedi books were on in some drawer on the spaceship at the end. Rey will skim through it and become the wisest Jedi since Yaddle.

NONE
OF
THOSE
things were intended to be serious.

Any time Kylo Ren let his angst out

Leia poppins was thoroughly retarded.

fuck me that was a good read

I know she took the books, but even yoda said they’re basically bullshit anyway

She shouldn’t know the force as well as she does and she shouldn’t be able to automatically wield a lightsaber like a fucking master

When she was reaching into the force she IMMEDIATELY went to the dark side

Even Luke was like “what the fuck Rey”

But for some reason he kept teaching her. Honestly he barely taught her anything.
Lesson 1:
>the force is a balance
>the power of the dark side is alluring, but don’t go there or it will consume you
Immediately goes there

Lesson 2:
>the Jedi order is flawed
>jedis are not legends
No the jedis are great

She left before lesson 3

don't get this. you are truly autistic

>you're nothing. yourenothing

>muh realism
get over it. part of being one with the force is letting go of baggage, not letting your circumstances affect who you are, your mood, etc. Whats wrong with having a little fun? It was literally funnier than anything in TFA.

Did anyone else notice Carrie Fisher’s terrible case of lockjaw?

youtu.be/e9vrfEoc8_g

Luke will teach her lesson 3 and beyond as a force ghost. It's not like he's truly gone.

How the fuck did she even do that? You saw every plane except Finns do a 180 and only he was going for the cannon then all of a sudden she was infront of him and able to block? Was her plane faster than his and able to catch up? If so then she should have been able to destroy the cannon on time surely? Also the cannon was called a "battering ram gun" and described as a miniture death star what the fuck why are writers so fucking lazy

The Force Skype.

I laughed at the rain scene between Rey and Luke

When Rey met with Luke she was wearing a thin bra but when the rain scene hit she had an extra thick monster bra on hiden them nips

>Soz you finkin I jus gunna fuck up all dem white bois with sum lazer sword? Nigga is you high?

Really came out of left field.

“Take that ridiculous mask off”

Oh, so they were intentionally making the main villain look like retard. Great filmmaking there.

Lads, should I go see it just to keep up to date with the meems?

you’re an embarrassment

Like Ben and Yoda taught him when they died? Fuck off?

>serious

>the death of Luke
>death of Snoke/ROTJ rip off sequence
>the telepath connection between Rey and Ren
>when the Chink stops the Negro from killing himself and saving the day
>not intended to be serious

>We don't fight what we hate but to save what we love

>[giant death-laser noises in the background]

I was holding back my laughter until then because I don't wanna ruin it for the people around me but I lost it so fucking hard at that point.