*saves star wars*

*saves star wars*

Other urls found in this thread:

themighty.com/2016/06/response-to-daisy-ridleys-instagram-post-about-endometriosis/
vitalhealth.com/endometriosis-specialty-center/learn-about-endometriosis/what-is-endometriosis/
youtu.be/FVuutYbpRcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol she has a fucked up cunt

She’s a 5/10 in that pic

explain...

saves it from a successful trilogy that would be remembered for decades but that that women wouldn't really like you mean

I'd fuck her boipucci but star wars is imploding.

>another star shit thread

cysts

she has a medical condition where sex is extremely painful for her and has left her barron, explains why she's gave star wars a good fucking, it's the first time in her life she's had the chance to fuck anything that hard without b

*eats booty*

I like her body type desu, her teeth and smile kinda scare me though

Need proof

>*makes me fall madly and hopelessly in love*

stupid qt rey

>tfw perfect posture qt

>her teeth and smile kinda give me a massive erection though

>I like her body type desu
thinfit is godtier. too bad most women are all obese and think they are beautiful because they watched too much tv telling them so

>OPs pic is TFA premiere, this is TLJ
Where did her ass go?

themighty.com/2016/06/response-to-daisy-ridleys-instagram-post-about-endometriosis/

vitalhealth.com/endometriosis-specialty-center/learn-about-endometriosis/what-is-endometriosis/

She isn't barren. She can have children. But she will need some help hormones or minor physical procedure-wise to make the preggo time go smoothly.

>She isn't barren. She can have children. But she will need some help hormones or minor physical procedure-wise to make the preggo time go smoothly.
My mistake

youtu.be/FVuutYbpRcY
>dat smug tho
I wanna punish-fuck her

I like Rey and Daisy.

Whatever went wrong with The Last Jed is not her fault and I can't blame her for wanting to abandon ship.

or maybe men tend to prefer women with feminine body features (hips, ass, thighs, tits)
>dude you know what's really hot? girls that have the bodies of twinks :)

Why is she so pretty, cute, elegant and nice bros?

You guys only say that because you want to cuddle with her.

Men are ridiculous.

based Bloatlord poster

is he on frogtech?

I'm more into girls with tomboy builds but to each his own. Daisy has a body type that's pretty average but ideal for me.

I dont know how to describe it other than that she looks "clean" which turns me on. I imagine eating her out and it tasting like fresh spring water

She has everything outside of tits in spades. Nice face, nice legs and an awesome ass and feet. Yummy.

>awesome ass
*laughs in gaelic*

what kind of ass do you want? An artificially oversized Kardashian nightmare of an ass?

anything more than zero ass is a good start, patrick o'brien

>awesome ass

HAHAHAHHAHAAH

kys shill

star wars is trash, teethfu is boneable

more like ruins it

She's not pretty, but I appreciated her. TLJ was a movie of its era, and provided good escapism

This girl gets one load from me every two years, when the new film releases.

TOGETHER FOREVER, user

its just the angle and the dress.
trust me, i just saw her yesterday

tru, it looks like she has a squeaky clean asshole

>you will NEVER wake up to this staring at you in the morning
just die in my sleep already ( ._.) ( ;_;)

Porg, more like PAWG amirite lads?

just chomp on my cock and balls already

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

She is a qt. Too bad the movie was less than good.

God if i'm not in love with her and don't whant to fuck her like there is no tomorrow.

so who will still have an acting career after this trilogy is done star wars excels at killing future role for actors

she has the same eyes as me, that means she will be my wife and we will make beautiful green eyed aliens

>Ridley suffers from endometriosis, (and also polycystic ovaries), which required her to undergo multiple laparoscopic surgeries

>Endometriosis is a condition in which the layer of tissue that normally covers the inside of the uterus grows outside of it. Most often this is on the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and tissue around the uterus and ovaries; however, in rare cases it may also occur in other parts of the body. The main symptoms are pelvic pain and infertility.

>while in 70% pain occurs during menstruation. Pain during sex is also common.

not only can she not provide kids chances are it hurts her

>chances are it hurts her
go on..

lol the new luke is a barren woman

that is fine with me, i only need cuddles

Virgin walk rey?

>ass

she only ever has a fat ass when shes in high heels lmfao, literally pumps and a bump, shes got a bad case of the boy body, like delevigne

>not only can she not provide kids chances are it hurts her
good, since she's a coalburner.

Good thing there's another eager, inviting hole then

wew even my 3 inch microcock could make it past those cheekie weekies :)

Good thing she froze her eggs.

Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac

does she have an innie or a roastie