U.S.Avengers #5 storytime

tie-in edition

time for lesbians

Cap ain't exactly being subtle.

>that chest tattoo
Did Sharon ever get suspcious when he said he wanted to keep his shirt on while having sex?

It's body paint.

It's not a tattoo, he just paints it back on every time.

that's all

Last two pages are great!

I love Ewing so much

This book, man.

He dropped the facade pretty fast.

THE KEIKAKU-ER HAS BECOME THE KEIKAKUED

Is Robert going to be important in Secret Empire?

If only he didn't drop the ball so hard with Ultimate Reed

BORN TO JOB

Honestly, I doubt it.

Well, the Maker's gonna be popping up in Ultimates in the near future.

So Smasher really did exist just to be a breeding sow.

>character only written by Ewing
>being relevant in other comics
pick one

What's wrong with Toni's face at the bottom of the page?

>implying Roberto won't have a keikaku inside his keikaku just in case the first keikaku gets out-keikaku'd

Yes yes, we get it Cap, you're evil now.

Literal babyshield

HAHA, GET IT? AIM PUNS!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeet

This is fucking amazing Ewing

>Yes, Sam, stay here with us, because at some point our Majestor will order us to destroy the Earth and I'd like the father of my son not to be there when that happens

Hail HYDRA, baby.

All I can think is he got a crate of those old Marvel Universe compendium things they had back in the 80's and 90's and randomly picks the most obscure people to bring on as villains.

This guy thinks he can join every terrorist organization like some kind of big shot.

Whose the gas mask guy?

it's probably that Larry idiot

What about your brother's grave?

Captain Hydra has been keikakuing far longer than Berto. It's going to take everything he's got to win.

I look forward to "how many layers of keikaku are you on right now" comics involving this storyline

Blue Streak?

I'm looking forward to seeing it all fall apart due to one simple mistake

or evil Reed destroys it all

Why is Captain America acting like a sarcastic weirdo? Do Ewing not know how to write him?

That's Bluestreak alright.

it's pretty clear no one's really sure how to write Captain Hydra now that he's going public so it seems like everyone but Spencer is just going for straight villain

BUMP

>speedster on Rollerblades

Nice

admit it user.

you'd smash 'er

Yes, but that doesn't make her a character that was worth existing.

He was part of a whole team of speedsters on rollerblades, all with a different color. My favorite was REDLINE.

I swear Toni looks different in every new issue. I remember when she was a readhead

I'm curious about how a guy without superhuman sight can check for nanosurveillance. Ultraviolet light, maybe?

I know that Steve is supposed to be evil and he was trying to make Roberto sweat, but he came off as too much like an evil dick, like Homelander. Fuck, he even looks like him in some panels.

So the X-Men have AIM are better trained that SHIELD agents at resisting mind control. Which as we saw in Secret Empire, was pivotal to Captain Hydra's plan since Dr. Faustus basically took down all the Helicarriers by controlling everyone inside them.