Did she really love K?

Did she really love K?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but only because she was programmed to

maybe

Do biowomen love men?

How come the 163 minute running time of Blade Runner 2049 flew by so quickly, whereas the 152 minute running time of The Last Jedi seems to drag on forever?

at the end, yes.
Her base program was standard waifu shit, but she evolved her personality as her relationship with K grew. Just like how K evolved throughout the movie

Is deckard a replicant?

her fringe is so cute

Last Jedi is poop

Why don't you ask her?

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y&t=2s

Yes. And the fact that she was programmed to doesn't really matter.

She's as real as K. K's as real as humans.

Do human women actually love human men?

It's left deliberately vague, like the nature of consciousness always is.

But the story only works if K believes it was all an illusion.

>like the nature of consciousness always is.
Whoa, real fukin deep there broh.

K certainly didn't seem to think so when her big fucken hologram advert was right in his face.

She 'loved' him because it was in the AI's programming

She loved him because it was her programming but does that make it any less real? He was artificial too but he also had feeling that presumably felt real to him. Would you say your feelings are not real if you could completely quantify and understand your nature? Would it be just your 'programming' too if you knew exactly why you think and feel the way you do in every single instance?

depends

Such a qt

No, just did a good imitation of an affectionate female based on her progamming.. but maybe irl love is technically the same after all.

>Did she really love k?

Yeah but only because he really loved her. I remember them saying something about how the AI learns and changes to suit the owner. I thought that meant that Joi was supposed to show the audience the type of emotions/person K was on the inside.

yes and no

No homo, but This is some nice ass lighting

no

>This entire thread not knowing how AI's work

>everything you want to hear
>everything you want to see

A woman with an ass crack instead of her chin.

Balde runner was good.

oaky ui;m currently watching a camprip of the film his this my second time watcihng it since seing it in the theater and WHY DON'T THJESE FUCKING PIRATE GUYS JUST SPLICE IN TRAILER SCENES AND PREVIEW CLIPS TO REPLACE THEIR SHITTY PIRATED VERSIONS?

like I get it you're not going to ahve a fully HD authetnic run just yet because the bluray isn't out but JUST SPLICE THE SCENES IN AND MAKE IT LOOK GOOD EVERY ONCE INA WHILE what's so fucking bad about that

lazy fucking bozos

No. We know this because the name she gave him was part of her copy paste programing. Other clues are the hooker saying i see you theres not much there and the evil replicant saying thank you for enjoying our product multiple times. They hit you in the face with this fact like a brick when he sees the giant hologram at the end. And calles him joe.

she only loves BLACK DICKS

>not knowing she's being Ironic
Cubans hate blacks

I fully realize this thread or board mightn't be the right ones for this serious question but..
I'm traveling Monday and I don't want to shit myself- do you have any tips for a shit-free bus-and then plane-trip?

OH NO NO NO

lemme repost something I sent to a buddy

Joi had no personality. Her existence was in scanning the thoughts and desires of K
>See what you want to see
>Hear what you want to hear
Joi didn't hate that book
Joi didn't think Joe was special or important
Joi didn't come to the conclusion that K was born
She was a plot device used to reveal to us the thoughts of a man who wasn't allowed to
>want beyond what he had
>think beyond what he was told to think
>love, or be loved

The Joi that K owned had no personality in any technical sense, but for a hologram that was incapable of having it's own
>wants
>thoughts
>feelings of love
We're shown that she can be argumentative, and that she can have desires, like wanting to be with K, and insisting he take her on the run, despite K knowing that there's a good chance she'd die

This Joi program had evolved, not in the sense that she was an individual in the sense that we understand, but her program truly understood Joe's wants and desires. Not just the surface desires, not just what he believed he wanted, but the sense of emotional preservation that she was used for. She understood that even if he wanted her to stay, he would suffer for it, in the end. He wanted someone who would want to be with him, regardless of what he thought was going to happen.

It wasn't until
>you look like a good joe
that we're really shown just how hollow and un-unique Joi is. But when we really compare Joi to the advertisement, sultry and enticing, we can either believe that Joe wanted to the love of his life, nude and soulless. Or he wanted to a familiar face to tell him he wasn't a nobody. He didn't want to see a billboard, he wanted to see /his/ Joi. They only had the same programming
>A device that is literally mass produced and designed
>A device that exists only as a slave to its owner
>A device that is not allowed to have wants, thoughts, or the feeling of love

Joi had already done the most human thing she could do
>Die for a worthy cause

At least she admits there's nothing wrong with an all white casts.

it's fake.

>HEAR whatever you want
>SEE whatever you wnat

She was programmed to. Which makes it even more pathetic.

>we need a more diverse cast, come on, it's 2017
>Oh "Idris Elba is so easy on the eyes"!

Stupid cunts objectifying men in the same breath they cry rape and racism.

There's a fine line between hypnotic and boring.

>"You can die if you come with me"
>"I'm coming with you"
great job spoiling her death 25 minutes beforehand. bravo denis.