Oh it shows Rian, it shows!

Oh it shows Rian, it shows!

I have new respect for Kevin Feige after this fiasco

why do they even switch directors for a 3 part series without them nailing down a basic storyline? makes no fuckin sense

>another star shit thread

hmm idk, who's in charge of the while thing?

It's almost like nobody involved in this entire thing actually cares at all about making good movies.

Christ. No wonder nothing in this movie makes sense.

because clearly nobody can tell anyway. I literally see no coherent story whatsoever and nobody seems to care

>Make a subpar product
>Be women
>Expect everybody to like it
>Can't take criticism

Fuck this gay timeline.

How will J.J undo everything Rian did in return?

Force Time Travel

the thing is that LucasFilms has a basic storyline, they fired Colin Trevorrow because what he wanted to do wasnt what LucasFilms wanted to do

That quote explains everything about this movie. Pathetic, Disney!

That would be such a shitshow I would watch it out of sheer morbid curiosity.

>Ep IX
>Movie ends with them just resetting the whole universe so that there is notold crew or nu crew as a set up for their next trilogy

he ruined hux who was shaping up to be a fine character. fucking dick. and jesus fuck the hand holding dialogue is pitiful.

>Rey travels back in time
>teams up with young Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan pre-phantom menace
>using her totally-not-a-mary-sue powers SHE is able to learn from Qui-Gon, take Anakin on as a padawan, and train him without him succumbing to the power of the dark side

>Epsiode XII: Crisis on Infinite Galaxy Far Far Aways
>An even more powerful Empire from the original timeline has figured out how to travel to the improved timeline
>they've created a Death Star that can blow up a whole galaxy and they plan to use it here
>Everyone's favorite Jedi: Rey, Luke, Leia, Han Solo, Good Darth Vader, Yoda, Yaddle, and Kylo Ren will all team up to beat the dark side once and for all!

there he is

b-but Kathleen Kennedy is the female Kevin Feige!

Kylo goes back in time with Rey and knocks up Anakin's mother, completing the cycle

>be disney
>throw out the eu
>instantly commit one of the worst sins of the eu

YA book series with padawan obi was the shit in middle school

I'm leading to believe that Colin Trevorrow saw what became of The Last Jedi, begged them to go in a different direction, got rejected, jumped ship and was then blacklisted for trying to speak out against his masters.

>Kennedy looks like Brianna Wu.
What the fuck

>new villain introduced who happens to be a gay sith priest
>has the ability to move so fast that he accelerates the passage of time in the entire universe
>does so, and only the farmboy force user survives it by some miracle, and then force chokes the priest
>farmboy leaves stone ocean prison and meets the nu and old crew who are all alive again as alternate dimension counterparts and Rey and the asian are a lesbo couple

>>Rey travels back in time

>Crisis on Infinite Galaxy Far Far Aways

the scripts arent even written in order?
disney has absolutely no idea what theyre doing with this series and no one cares