What is Rey's midichlorian count?

0, the Prequel Trilogy is no longer canon. Hadn't you guessed? You're not going to see any references to those movies going forward.

ids over 9 thousand :DDD

fuggn memes ;DD

Midichlorian count is a social construct made to keep women and PoC down

About tree fiddy.

the funny thing is her dicking around on cold planets in those shitty rags and no gloves.

On the one hand, midichlorians have not been mentioned since E1.

On the other hand, there is no other explanation to Rey being so OP. She has no training or specific parentage to justify her power level. The only explanation is that she's just naturally force-sensitive and has a high midichlorian count.

Midichlorians don't exist any more, see .

Oh, I’d say at least 6 million

OVER 9000?!?!?! XD

I never noticed those ridiculous anime sleeves. Jesus Christ.

wasn't anakin also a nobody like rey is? just one of many kids to random parents living in in some shithole

Midichlorians still exist. The science of them died with the Jedi council during Order 66.

Something something Dark Plagueis the Wise.

56%

his mom was impregnated by the force. he's basically jesus

Have they been referenced in the Disney movies? If not, they're probably no longer canon.

Ep 1 is canon. That's enough.

Fuck youre retarded user.

It's fanfiction so whatever the fuck you want.

Is this bait? Luke mentions sidious for fucksake

Not neccesarily canon any longer, no. No, I'm not retarded, just looking frankly at the situation as it stands. Disney have erased almost every link with the OT, and their interest in the PT seems to be zero. There's no reason to assume that anything from those movies has any continuing relevance to the story.