I still think its weird that this show got almost as much shit as Korra did when it was airing. Yes, it's not perfect...

I still think its weird that this show got almost as much shit as Korra did when it was airing. Yes, it's not perfect, but my fucking god it felt good to have a cartoon like it whilst it was airing.

It was exactly like LOK in that it had a much better "predecessor" that was supposedly more childish, but actually ended up being far more mature in pretty much every way.

Most of the faggots who whined were the virgins butthurt about the shipping. The show was great, first season was better than the second though

I would argue the opposite honestly, shipping bullshit was much more prevalent and felt more forced in first season (ignoring lagoon boy in second season).

It was already weird that Korra got any shit, period.

I don't know about more civilised outlets but avatards on Sup Forums are a toxic people.

And, going by your post, apparently so are DC "fans".

HELLO MEGAN
WHELMED

YJ had no "predecessor". It stood out on its own. It wasn't a sequel like LoK.

If you're referring to 2003 TT, it was okay, but grossly overrated, especially by pseudo-weebs.

I really super enjoyed it myself.

I hear we're getting a third season? Good man Greg.

Yes, I'm referring to the 2003 TT series, hence the scare quotes. And I never said it was brilliant, just far better than this show, especially considering that YJ was supposed to target an older audience.

Sup Forumsis usually in the worng.

This is the board that dislike Korra and Young Justice, but likes Star vs, The Loud House and Steven Universe.

Actually it despises Steven Universe, you cannot talk about it in a civilised way on this board.
I'll admit that the current season is borderline trash, but like YJ it gets a lot of shit for no reason.

Those last three are also disliked, but the cancerous shipfags make their reception inflate.

I remember most of the enjoyment here in YJ revolved about the HAPPENING plot, with new crazy twists and turns happening every week.

Because LOK is shit for what it is, while SVTFOE is great for what it is. You can't compare shows directly most of the time.
Sup Forums hates SU though, and doesn't particularly like TLH. And I haven't seen much YJ hate recently.

because the show had bad writing

Vandal Savage, Ra's Al Ghul, and Lex Luthor were competent and intelligent men.

How is this a flaw?

I always felt like a bit of it was because it got more attention and was more popular overall than GLTAS while it was airing and people just couldn't accept that here. GLTAS was great, no doubt about it, but it just didn't connect as much for various reasons. Mainly because the movie bombed so horrifically and that really didn't bode well for the show since it was more or less a tie-in show. But that was more the movies fault than YJ.

Not saying YJ didn't have anything that it could be criticized for but that that reason just seemed really irrational and misplaced.

YJ didn't do well either, it only got attention due to how fucking loud its fanbase was about everything and how they rallied hard to support such a shitty show

Nothing is ever going to top the WHAT THE FUCK-ery of watching Artemis get fucking murdered in a livestream, twice.

GL was better

>YJ didn't do well either
Keep telling that to yourself.

Sure it did. It was popular on CN when it aired and was popular enough years later to get a reboot. Don't kid yourself.

>Low toy sales

This kills the YJfag

And right on cue...

Fuck toys sales.

>Merchandise (The main drive that support these shows and why TTG is so damn popular) sold like shit
>The show was not popular on the network either, all that transpired was that fans saw that the show was getting canned and decided to watch the show in its final few episodes as a fuck you to CN

Everything about this show is fucking stupid. It was a subpar action series from DC why did it attract so many autists?

Yes, YJ main problem was it was expensive and it's toyline was crud. Not really a secret. Show was still popular just maybe with a different demographic than the toy producers wanted.

TTG is popular because it's cheap to make and ran 24 hours a day. It's shit.

>not popular
>only aired episodes once on a Saturday morning

I think there might be a connection.

>WAH THEY LIKE WHAT I DONT LIKE

The autists are the ones masturbating to Gravity Falls and Star vs.

Literally masturbating, sick fuckers.

>TTG is popular because it's cheap to make and ran 24 hours a day.
Nope it actually does tremendously well in merchandise. CN wouldn't just air the show constantly if it was merely just cheap considering how fast they bailed on Canadian imports when they found out that they weren't making money off them anymore
>What is Saturday Morning cartoons for the block Alex?

>Show was still popular
With a demographic of 20 to 30 year old girls

>says this when YJ threads were filled with nothing but shipperfaggotry and literal faggots masturbating to Superboy

TTG fag, the show doesn't rely on toy sales and is cheap to make and mainly why it looks like garbage. Also, it fits right in with CN's lolsorandom mandate.

Keep telling yourself it's not popular. I'm sure WB/DC rebooted it because no one wanted more of it. Yup.

>the show doesn't rely on toy sales
Yeah its just popular with kids for no reason and they just keep making new merchandise for the hell of it. And the McDonalds toy deal was just for shits

> I'm sure WB/DC rebooted it because no one wanted more of it.
Its not a reboot faggot its a 3rd season, we don't even know what format it'll be on

Everything gets shat on while it's airing. See Samurai Jack right now.

I imagine Korra actually would be held in high regard after it ended if it didn't have the lesbo outrage thing.

Not that guy but GO sells merch but that's not why CN airs it so much. It's for ad dollars. CN is in full desperation mode right now, their scam is that if they air primarily TTGO it'll naturally have their highest ratings and they can charge the highest amount for commercial space.

The reason CN has been so bad lately is because TV as a whole, ESPECIALLY kids' networks are suffering big time, and though a lot of people at CN are trying really hard to do whatever they can to make good content, the people ultimately in charge are just lining their golden parachutes with short-term profits while doing nothing to prevent the company from dying.

Helps to be run 24 hours a day and not have to rely solely on toy sales to get by.

Why are we even comparing the two like it matters? They're apples and oranges and have little to do with one another.

Restart, whatever. If that makes you happy, buddy.

Not even. Couldn't care less about the show until he kept bringing it up.

They don't even own TTG, its a WB property which makes it all the more weird that they're airing it all the time instead of shows they actually own.
>Helps to be run 24 hours a day and not have to rely solely on toy sales to get by.
It airs 24 hours a day because it was a huge success

it's on 24 hours a day because kids watch it

Just start a TTG thread already and get it over with.

Like I said, ownership only makes a difference for syndication and merchandise. The money for ad-time goes completely to CN, which is the whole point of what's basically a scam.

Why did they choose TTGO for this scam? Hell if I know. Maybe it had the highest ratings vs. lowest price to produce.

So the scam is, it's airing constantly, therefore has the highest ratings, whether it actually is the most popular or not. If nothing else ever airs, then nothing can possibly get higher ratings. CN sells commercial time to toy companies and other people who want to market to children. The price of the commercial time is dependent on the ratings of the show: the higher the ratings, the higher the companies have to pay to air commercials while it's on.

Since TTGO has high ratings, it's the most expensive to buy commercial time during, but since all they air is TTGO, if you want commercial time on CN, you HAVE to pay the highest price.

Not many notice this but, even though CN has always had a smaller variety of commercials compared to Nick because Nick is more popular, currently the variety of commercials on CN is ridiculously low, because most companies don't want to pay a premium for TTGO since it's still not as popular as much reruns on Nick. This is why this move by CN execs is short-sighted and is meant to generate as much profit in as short a term as possible so execs can cash out with a bundle of money while the company crashes and burns

Do you remember Guitar Hero, and how Activision released so many fucking games with barely any differences? And how that oversaturation ran the whole guitar game market into the ground? It's the same basic idea here, except instead of jumping ship, the execs were just pocketing the cash.

Also a fun fact is the reason you see very few commercials on Disney Channel that aren't related to Disney Channel shows is because they don't give a shit about ad dollars, only merch dollars. Disney keeps them afloat no matter what, so even though Disney Channel itself doesn't make a lot of money, Disney itself gets to keep all the merch profits.

I mean I enjoyed it (Korra) but it did have it's flaws.

Biggest one is that it needed more episodes. Same with GF.

Saturday Morning isn't as popular as when you were a kid, user.

>why did it attract so many autists?

Where do you think we are?

>It was already weird that Korra got any shit, period.
Your shit taste is weird, and it's not remotely just Sup Forums that hates on LOK.

It had shipperfaggotry, but nowhere as much as SU, SvFE, FH, or even GL:TAS threads.

I liked season one, but season 2 was kinda shit

So, how long until TTG gets dethroned as CN's cashcow?

Up until recently Sup Forums has been mixed to positive with SU, with periods of adoration and hate. It's just that Season 4 is a huge drag.

Heed no attention to bait threads.

it made all the conflicts pointless since they would still win in the end because "muh kekaiku"

>Lex Luthor were competent and intelligent men.

And that my dear, is why I spend top dollar for a customized desk.

They would still get fucked out of certain benefits from their plans. They couldn't get complete access to the Justice League members, they couldn't get enough Starro to control more people, their relationship with the Reach got fucked, they lost control of Belle Reve, half of their members are in jail, etc.

> implying they won't reveal that it all was part of their plan in S3

Dude, they made Sportsmaster competent.

>whilst

nah, YJ was better

Why do you think so? Genuinely curious here.

GL:TAS only had 1 ship and it was beautiful

Not him but actual development from the characters, far better fights, and balanced powers. Also Robin was far to Op in TT.

TT had character development

Can you give some examples for the first three?
As for that last point, he got his ass handed to him by the main villain EVERY SINGLE TIME they fought one-on-one. Doesn't sound OP to me.