Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>another star shit thread

>spencer reviewing a movie
Is he trying to be a big youtuber?

>tfw even the controlled opposition hates Star Wars

Fuck no. If alt-right says its shit, then all the lefty Disney faggots will say it's good just to be contrarian and it'll never improve as a series, or even better, get put out of it's misery forever

>everyone lives to push party lines
fuck off faggot

spencers podcast on the terminator movies was amazing. He knows his shit

bump

Holy shit, that proves it huh? Spencer's a CIA agent confirmed

Everything he says is correct but everyone will hate this cuz natzee

it proves he was a badass doing edgy shit before it was cool

"alt-right" confirmed as tiki-torch wielding manchildren

woah... never saw this coming...

He's not wrong.
Most people do. Because they're dumb.

so far its the best breakdown of WHY starwars is shit.

Every other thing is just manchildren neckbeards crying about luke not doing flips with his laser sword

This world has gone fucking crazy! I can't believe people actually think shit like this. It's just a fucking movie! People don't like it because it sucks!

why do all these talking heads rear up everywhere

Fuck you Nazis and your narritive TLJ was great. You all just made cuz we are #resisting you huh? Fuck white people

>why do people put their opinions online

DUR

This is actually good video.
Much better than Suckman or Angry Joe.

ya they actually break down what made star wars good.

Makes the crusty fat fanboy videos look shit in comparison

Star wars isn't a movie anymore. It's a Cathedral ritual.

I love how he forgot that wonder woman got 400 millions domestically plus 90% audience score a couple of months ago

this meme is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

Libcucks started it 2bh senpai. Now their experiencing their work, as if they thought it would better people. They successfully brainwashed them and now they're acting fucking insane.

bump

>listening to a racetraitor

nah

that's also a tragedy but different than the one i was describing

>not blasting hot loads in asian girls

literally gay

Richard spencer is a half-jewish homosexual, fyi

>richard spencer is WMAF

why am i not surprised

wait a minute...that pool...

he was in college i think

he is now married to a bit tittied georgian girl

source?

The Last Jedi memes are surpassing Rogue One memes at this point.
Will The Last Jedi dethrone Revenge of the Sith and become the new Star Wars meme champion?

> the dark side is the best side
why is the alt-right such a fucking joke?

Race mixing is fine as long as it's WMAF. Why not try stormfront? That seems more like your type of place.

bit racist there lad

correct

> dogshit film comes out
> bugmen, PoCs, and SJWs eat it up because it is a meme
> most people realize that the film is soulless
> handsome WASP ethnonationalist eloquently outlines its flaws without resorting to cheap or petty attacks by breaking down the mythos behind the series and tying it to contemporary metapolitical narratives

This is why the alt-right will win

you guys are only cool with it because you know it's the easy mode difficulty of relationships that even you might have a shot at

whats your problem with asians lad

>get put out of its misery forever
Can't happen soon enough

>wanting to work for a relationship

I bet you open doors for girls

>it's the easy mode difficulty of relationships
And? Who the fuck wants to waste time and energy on women? There's more important things to do than play with girls.

wtf I love Richard Spencer now.

In all seriousness he can be right sometimes.

Imagine having your head this far up your own ass.

His points about Rey are spot on

It's because this movie is political by nature. I know it seems like it's just a movie but the diversity, interracial couples, female protagonist are all calculated political moves by lefty democrats. They are certainly not "money making" moves believe it or not it isn't all about the money, it's mostly about the money but they also want to show how "progressive" they are. The movies suck ass ignoring political shit but the people pushing for that political shit will inevitably ignore all of that because they only care about the politics. It's why they don't appreciate the classics because they are plebs through and through.

its a really good review. His impressions are good too

Did it not release in the US first? What did he mean by this?

bump

Just trying to be like Don.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50

Don has truly lived the most interesting life of any human being in world history.

The bit for Spencer at the bottom is 100% true. Sup Forums has been basically saying the same for days, sans "marxist".

It's true you fucking faggot look around you

niggers

Who is the old dude?

dunno

An oldfag who saw Star War in theaters before it was renamed Star Wars: A New Hope

Always ironic to see guys like Richard Spencer clamor for the old days of Star Wars as if its messages don't directly conflict with everything he believes in. Especially since Lucas made the historical parallels to the Empire so glaringly obvious.

He's handsome af

According to this I am an 80 years old neo-nazi.
I feel conflicted.

too bad the prequels set up the fact that the empire was in fact an elected republic being subverted by an insanely violent warrior cult

It's not a joke user. There have always been people who espouse ruthless competition and unbridled ambition as virtues. The joke is nobody realizes this and every generation is some how shocked when these ideals gain support.
>Always ironic to see guys like Richard Spencer clamor for the old days of Star Wars as if its messages don't directly conflict with everything he believes in.
It's cherry picking. He likes the traditionalism and themes of individual agency but actively ignores the larger questions about personal responsibility and conformity and moral relativism.

Rey cares about the tradition of the jedi and wants to preserve the jedis.

They changed Kylo from being the villain to the love interest, had Poe Dameron rebel against the stand-in for Kathleen Kennedy, and had a force sensitive white boy wanting to be like Luke Skywalker all partly to try to appease all you people on here whining about white and non-white people and gender in the last movie, but there are still a bunch of people on here whining about white people and non-white people and gender in the movie.