Word of mouth is going to destroy this thing's American numbers

Word of mouth is going to destroy this thing's American numbers.

It's the BvS of Star Wars.

Literally is. The Star Wars Reddit reeks of DC Cinematic

WRONG. it got an A cinemascore. which means normies loved it as much as the force awakens. only hardcore fanboys hate it.

Uh oh, we're in trouble.Something's come along and it's burst our bubble.

Transformers Dark of the Moon has an A, too.

What are your friends saying?

I know and look how well it did.

TLJ is bad enough that episode 9 will bomb. It will take time to marinate with the normies that this is a wretched film, its total slight of hand. Once the think pieces and plinkett type vids come out, only then will the normies snap out of it.

Nah, google the last jedi every result is positive, im convinced disney paid not only the critics but also google to only show positive results

Got my haircut today and my barber told me he liked it so much he is gonna go see it again in imax, but that is the only positive reaction I have heard everyone else I know who has seen it said it was shit

No, I don't think it's going to bomb at all.

But what it WILL do is cause the franchise to bleed out.

Its up one percent from yesterday. I wanted it to keep dropping.

I can't wait see what this does to the Has Solo movie. Where hell is the trailer btw. It's coming it five months.

Disney's Suicide Squad.

Give it time. Menace had a positive score when it came out.

I cant wait to see what it does to IX, considering this movie sets up nothing for the next movie.

We are at the denial stage now, most people dont want to admit that a mainline Star Wars movie is not only bad, but fucking horrible, all the 9/10 reviews from critics dont exactly help either

Star wars in North America is all about first week numbers thanks to hype/ "muh social event" unfortunately. Look at those manchildren in the AMC cinema in California the other day for example.

Saw it with my friends yesterday, first reaction out of the theater it was "good movie, Leia flying was stupid and that bitch's purple hair felt extremely out of place even though it's a scifi with aliens and robots"

Talked with them later that night and it was "good but some parts were just stupid. And the main plot was just one longass chase sequence."

imo it was better than TFA, and both of those are amazing compared to the shitfest that was Rogue One.

What can they even do with Episode 9? TLJ made it clear that there is no plan and they've basically removed any interest in an episode 9.

>yfw everyone in Rogue One died
>actual suicide squad

How many times have you seen it?

You paid for this shit. You are cancer and i hope your mothers cunt rots out.

>Daily "muh" conspiracy about disney shills on this board
>turns out only company that actually has been shilling is WB by hiding JLs rottentomato scores

lmao. Besides the stupid parts the movie was still entertaining.

>i hope your mothers cunt rots out.
My mom had a hysterectomy. Is that close enough?

I have realised that this is what really bothers me about TLJ, its clear as fuck they have no overarching plan or any idea what they are doing.

Am I the only one who has a problem with the "buy now!" ring commercial as the last scene? They also didn't even bother to try and save the kids.

It didnt even feel like star wars. It was all garbage and ruined even more shit than tfa. Maybe her tits can rot off?.

>tfw I liked Justice League
>tfw I liked TLJ

Am I going to actually like BvS if I sit down and watch it?

What is episode 9 about? Rey vs Kylo? Nobody likes Rey, but at the same time nobody likes Kylo enough to root for him outside of because he's a little more interesting than Rey is. And you're not meant to root for him anyway.

I am still trying to process why that was in the film to begin with.

100% you obviously just like all movies.

I 100% root for Kylo if this whole movie were about him it'd go from a 3/10 to a 6.5/10

because the public has never experienced a bad mainline star wars film before, right? lol.

What I mean is that he isn't a likeable hero. He's not Luke or even a sympathetic anti-hero. He's a villain who is far more interesting than any of the heroes so you really can't not root for him because he's the only thing keeping the show together.

What is a cinemascore

And several people are still in denial about it. lol

Disney is a powerful corporation, they own a lot of rights to shit. If you say nice things about them they hook you up by letting you go to premieres for their future movies and stuff like that. It's not a "conspiracy theory" retard, it's marketing.

The prequels exist, mate, and that didn't stop those from getting some good numbers.

That's good enough honestly. I don't mind rooting for fictional evil.

There's no way IX will bomb. That's like expecting an Avengers movie to bomb. They cater too much, it's actually the definition of "Too big to fail"

>There's no way Justice League will bomb. That's like expecting an Avengers movie to bomb. They cater too much, it's actually the definition of "Too big to fail"

>that much texting on snapchat
jesus what is the fucking purpose?

DC movies are nowhere near as big as Marvel/Disney movies

Lots of my normie coworkers told me it was disappointing

its sexual and oversocialized, chicks will be more willing to fug if you are on app with pictures than just over text, they’re shy about texting nudes but not about snaps and snapping horny shit, faggot bug brained people also use it to talk to their friends. its a sign of being a normalfag

using it for nudes is fine. using it for fucking film reviews is autistic

what am I looking at? Is that Snapchat? do people really do this nowadays?

I liked it well enough. I'm probably not going to see it again though. It was a solid b- for me

>Only good scene in the movie
Please tell me he's referring to Luke's collapse scene, prior to where he actually dies.

I messaged him after screen shotting he was excited when he thought Rey would join Kylo and they'd lead the first order

except Batman v Superman is a million times more coherent and better plotted than TLJ EVEN IN ITS BUTCHERED PG-13 THEATRICAL CUT.

TLJ is just a total mess.

>he was excited when he thought Rey would join Kylo and they'd lead the first order
Oh, so he's fucking retarded

Eh I can't blame him. Obviously it never would have happened but that would have been more interesting then just another light side vs dark side movie.

Anyone that pays to see schlock like Star Shit can't rightfully criticize it considering they're the reason it gets made in the first place.

It's numbers have gone up since the audience reviews have been released

BvS suffered because it followed a mediocre received movie, so it already had to be better than its predecessor, and when it wasn't it hurt even more. TLJ may definitely be recognized as a turd, but it still has audience goodwill because they (thought) they liked the last two offerings by Disney.