You fags are good at leaking info about movies...

You fags are good at leaking info about movies, so what have you niggers got about Avengers: Infinity War and Justice League?

Infinity War will be epic.

Justice League will be shit.

That's all you need to know.

You are astonishingly stupid.

Infinity War will be amazing like every other marvel movie

As for JUST League I have it on good authority that it's shit like every other DC movie but in a different way this one tried to be too much like based Marvel and ended up a cheesy mess that the studio has no idea how to fix which honestly is obvious from the trailer

Theyre secretly crossover movies that will tie the Marvel and DC CUs together after a Disney quietly bought WB.

Trips confirm

Disney has saved movies from the monster that is WB

Whoever told you that is not looking out for your best interests.

Too many disney shills here, they delete leaks now

Both are going to be shit

There was that one guy on Twitter who was right about Suicide Squad being butchered in editing. He tweeted that Justice League is awful and WB's execs aren't sure what to do.

epic thread bro :^)

Sure. Here's some stuff for Justice League:

A rich guy who dresses like a bat and has lots of expensive toys, a bearded alcoholic who lives underwater, and a warrior chick from not-really-ancient-Greece team up with Player 2 Sonic the Hedgehog and the Terminator's skinny black cousin to fight some great evil. Might also include appearances by a guy with magical green bling and the resurrection of deus-ex-machina-man.

No we're not good at leaking. The leaks are all just fanfiction

This feels like part of a stand-up routine from a comedian that's desperately out of touch but trying to be topical.

You can't use that word, I'm black.

Billion dollars confirmed.

>The Vision will die in IW
>Super Man will come back from the dead in JL
>Spider Man will get a new costume similar to ISIS in IW
>Hal Jordan will fuck Wonder Woman on screen in JL
>JL is decent will get above 70% on RT
>IW is trash will get a 15% on RT

You're welcome nigger... now back to and yes my sources are 100% real.

I can't tell you who I am, but I heard through the grapevine that in Infinity War Several superheroes are gonna team up to fight a super purple alien

And in Justice League Several superheroes are gonna team up to fight a super purple alien.

You may not believe me but screenshot this, just you wait.

I believe these dubs

The Disney shills right on time

this ain't no Fast movie

no one likes DC and there's no one with Dwayne Johnson's star power

Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad both made a lot of money because
1. DC releases their films on the same day globally
2. The movies don't give you a reason to care about the characters, but many people grew up watching them on Cartoon Network and are intrigued because they cared about past iterations of the characters.

JL will make a lot of money because the cast is attractive and not entirely white.
WW will make a lot of money because it's the first female superhero movie.

>WW will make a lot of money because it's the first female superhero movie
Wasn't there a Supergirl and Catwoman movie?

Forgot about Supergirl.

Catwoman isn't a hero.