Why didn’t you like this again?

Why didn’t you like this again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pyQ8KpQQbwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i unironically liked it

Same here. It was a good mindless fantasy action flick

I actually really enjoyed it

Fun movie even though there are some plot holes and shit.

hey man I did like it!

That's the best way to put it. Fan of the games and shit, it was okay fanservice.

What surprised me was a coworker that hates video games and pretty much only watches Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. He saw it on TV and said he loved it so much he ordered a bluray on amazon during a commercial break because he knew he'd wanna watch it again without interruption. If he liked it, I'm surprised it didn't get better normie money at the boxoffice.

not made by the walt disney company

youtu.be/pyQ8KpQQbwA

Only good 4 minutes in the movie tbqh

Unironically a better film than The Last Jedi.

>excited to see Arthas on big screen
>it's about some bumfuck war from previous games
Warcraft effectively started with Warcraft 3, why did they think anyone would give half a shit about the first war or whatever

Literally no reason it was hated by critics as much as it was.

I liked it a lot actually

>Warcraft effectively started with Warcraft 3

Dumbass. The entirety of Warcraft III is built off of the events of Warcraft II. Unless you want to make the whole thing a big white guiltathon, and have the orcs imprisoned for no reason.

Someone post that webm where there's some extreme clipping going on as an orc breaks some dudes neck.

It was ok, based Chinks LOVED it as well. Just a decent escapist movie to watch when you're bored, never deserved the hate it got from ZOG approved critics.

The movie's biggest problem was trying to please the fans of game canon, it's a movie, you can do whatever as long as you keep the tone and themes the same.

The whole Medivh plotline was terrible(Foster was miscast as well) and felt shoe-horned, the only reason why he's there is because he's a big canon character. It should've been just "orcs get to Azeroth, war begins, then they fight common enemy or something" WHO GIVES A SHIT how that portal was opened.

I was disappointed when it bombed, but when i heard when THE WHOLE TRILOGY was going to be abotu Green Jesus instead of following the games, i was like "Eh, one movie was good enough i guess"

Dunno, never saw it. Is it on hbo/starz/epix/prime/whatever?

Brother and sister royals aren't the same race yet they are genetically brothers.

I stopped playing video games 18 years ago (Warcraft 2 was a favourite of mine,) and I thought it was not very good, but wouldn't mind watching again.

Eye candy