No.

traitors don't get apologies

Why?

For what, thinking he ever had talent?

No.

Who?

Sensitive Joss Wheadon.

No. Fuck yourself with a large mace.

He can eat shit. In other words, his comics.

You first.

Okay, you're right, I apologize for watching Angel.

Except season 5, someone must've ghostwrote that for you.

And that one episode of Dollhouse, I'm very sorry I tried that shit out.

And Age of Ultron. Paying for that ticket was indeed my bad.

>In an interview with THR that covered a wide variety of Marvel topics, Feige says Whedon – who was also an MCU consultant in addition to directing The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron – let him in on his Batgirl plans long before word reached the public. Feige says:

>“He called. A couple months ago, which he didn’t have to do and was super cool of him and super nice of him. And we couldn’t be more supportive. We want to see a Joss Whedon Batgirl film be awesome.”

I'm sorry you have such terrible lip crust.

Dollhouse was Whedon?
I only watched it because Eliza Dushku has been mai waifu since The New Guy.
But the writing on that show was complete shit

Do Mouseshills really consider him a traitor?

no

I thought they should have used him on Justice League or something honestly, though Batgirl seems like more his style to be honest

Why should I?

I liked the first Toy Story.

Can't wait for Batgirl to bust out the tilt-a-whirl headscissors like she's a luchadore. Since that's all he knows how to direct for girls fighting.

You will never live down Alien Resurrection no how much you lie and blame the rest of the crew, you shitty hack.

he can fuck off and hope batgirl is as real as the static shock movie

Fuck you.

I like Wheaton and I like most of the projects he's done.

I never understood the dogpile.

No fuck this asshole. He wouldn't know story structure to save his life. Many people surely let him know this, but they were subtle about it, and Whedon doesn't get subtlety either.

What do you mean his story structure? Of all the complaints I've seen I think that's a new one.

>Tim "Mr. Shitface" Schafer
>Adam "Cokefiend" Sessler
>Anthony "King Cuck" Burch
>Literally Wu
>Phil "Suck My Dick" Fish

Why would Joss associate with Anita unless he wanted to be associated with her stable of losers? Joss tanked his own career and he doesn't deserve sympathy for it.

go away Sup Forums

I don't care if he got permission first

you don't switch sides in a war

For what?

He doesn't know how to move plot along organically. His 2nd acts often are sluggish. They're often just filler to a 3rd act, not really servicing the 1st or 3rd, just there to fill time. He always feels a need to pull out a hat trick or kill someone to "add" to the plot. It's very hacky.