Gets everyone killed

>gets everyone killed
>still hailed as a shero

If she was going to sacrifice the medical and support vessals anyway why didnt she send them into high-speed first

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont think about that hyperspeed attack, it made no sense, raises countless questions and could have easily been written out without anything changing.

Slay

It's like if she was made to be hated and then be redeemed as some kind of feminist hero, but that made things worse

>may the force be wi-
>no you first teehee
>remember the time we rubbed our grissly dusty clam lips together
>ohhh heee heee heee
wasn’t killed soon enough

WHY THE FUCK WAS HER PLAN A BIG SECRET? WHY FUCK DOESNT THE SHIP HAVE AUTO PILOT?

>gets everyone killed
I didn't realize this was a Poe thread

>Poe

or just use a fucking droid to do it. You have BB8 piloting an ATST.

Am I the only one who was disgusted with how schlocky the line "God speed, you rebels" felt?

I want to mating press her.

This bitch was annoying as fuck, but the chink ruined every scene she was in. It was like tumblr incarnate.

Because Rian Johnson is a terrible writer

I cant thinking how much these yankee who wrote that hate Confederacy in real life. Made me angry

>Feminist writer self-insert
>Therapist demeanor totally unbelievable as an admiral
>Won’t tell Poe the fucking plan even though he leads the fighter wings and is need-to-know
>Goes down with the ship in a world where AI exists

Pointless and stupid.

it was very schlocky

*Hyperspeeds your fleet

>WHY THE FUCK WAS HER PLAN A BIG SECRET?

Fucking this. I don't see anything wrong with her escape plan and I'm sure everyone would've understand if she explains it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Everything involving her and Poe, also Finn and Rose technically fucking sucked
If she just brought it up Finn and Rose wouldn't have left and get eventually ratted out by the forgettable guy who is this Trilogy's Lando
Christ it was forced as fucked for drama

Thank god they deactivated that thing that tracks them at lightspeed... oh wait

*claps up your cinema*

Finn and the gook literally accomplished nothing in this movie

>When she is first introduced and talks to down to Poe like he was a little boy
My fucking dick

she's literally tumblr; the character

Laura is god tier actress, so it's like catch 22

M-MOMMY?

Shut the fuck up, flyboy. It was HER turn

>Poe undermines her authority from the start, disobeys orders, stages a mutiny against her, and calls her a coward and a traitor
>"I like him"
What did she mean by this?

I won't lie OP, I'm not usually into older women, but my dick made an exception here.

She was attracted to a guy doing her job better than her

She wanted him to continue the revolution.

So what race is she?
Purple hair is definitely not human

Also
>My goal was to cloak the escape pods and have everyone evacuate when we are close to the planet

WHY? Literally leading them to the fucking base. Have everyone bail in cloaked spacecrafts and then take them the opposite fucking direction you dumb fucking bitch.

She clearly dyes it

Top soldier quality right there.

>Fucking this. I don't see anything wrong with her escape plan and I'm sure everyone would've understand if she explains it.
I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY PLANS TO MY SENIOR COMMANDERS, YOU CIS, WHITE, HETERONORMATIVE, MANSPLAINING ASSHOLE!

she's an old whore constantly obsessed with cock

>Captain Poe
>loses bombing fleet
reminder JJ had the NUrepublic's massive fleet obliterated for lols. The resistance needs every ship it can get its hands on.

>she's an old whore constantly obsessed with cock
She's allegedly pansexual.

I unironically liked this scene desu

so bi?

Yeah what was that, it almost implied that Leia was a carpet muncher. Is that what we’re expected to think?

and nothing of value was lost

Nope. In the novels, she said that she likes to bang aliens.

>it almost implied that Leia was a carpet muncher.
In the novels, she supposedly likes "humanoid males."

SHE'S SO OPEN, YOU GUISE!

Several destroyers behind Snoke's dreadnought were somehow destroyed though the Raddus isnt' that big.

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Offers the Harsh Condemnation of Mansplaining We Need in 2017
>An eerily perfect installment for the post-Trump era.

This is literally google's first search result for Vice Admiral Holdo

too bad this movie came out after halloween we woulda had purple haired women everywhere...well there's always cosplay

>shero
what the fuck

I like the scene but if that's the case why didnt they just lightspeed the death star?

It doesn't make sense but I still like it.

They expected one of us in the wreckage sister

or why didn't the chick abandon ship and they just lightspeed it remotely?

lightspeed can't be activated remotely? my ass

>misses reactor
The empire still destroys the rebel fleet.

Death Star is capable of light speed travel itself, and it warped from planet to planet.
Any attempt to do the above to it would've resulted in the destruction of the near planet too. It would have to be a last ditch effort for sure.
Not to mention the Death Star is much larger than that dreadnaught.

Half of my theater said "Woah" during this scene and acted in aw and it annoyed me since there were much more breathtaking scenes that this one.

Ships are expensive yo

Not watching this shit, but I’m guessing it’s one big sucking off of girl power, right?

Like what?

Know what else is expensive? getting your entire fleet blown up becausr you cant convert a couppe missles into hyperspeed bullets because your too busy be the mysterious shero in charge of putting the silly boys in thier place

Genuinely hated th SJW/PC vibe in general.

Leader of the rebels - Female
2nd in command - Feminazi with purple hair
Some other high ranking rebel commander - Lady with "Arya in Bravos" haircut.
Mechanic / pilot / girlpower girl - Asian lady
Semi-main character - Black guy

Every bad guy in the movie except Phasma - White guy.

I am not sure why it pissed me off so much, that the 2nd in command of the rebels is a woman with purple hair wearing a fucking dress, looking like something from sex and the city, talking to Poh with a "you retarded manchild" tone of voice. Furthermore when she was presented, the film jams it down our throats with a "Oh is that the famous admiral of awesomeness and she is a GIRL? Whaaaaat?!". We get it, women can accomplish shit too..^

Fuck this movie.

You know what I hate about it?

There is a line in ANH were Leia says they are tracking the Falcon and Han doesnt say "thats impossible" but rather "not this ship" meaning that they COULD track ships in hyperspace but the Falcon was either too small or too fast so they could not do it without a tracking device.

Its a thrown away line in ANH that we ignore because we know they are because we are told they are so it doesnt matter, it just shows Han being so confident on the Falcon but its there and does imply that the Empire CAN track ships in Hyperspace.

Of course in this movie is about the same thing, doesnt matter outside why they found then so fast and why they cannot just go into Hyperspace and escape ... its a answer to why did the Empire found the Rebel Base in Yavin IV and why the fleet cannot escape into hyperspace, a why that goes back to the first movie, a thrown away line just to establish Leia and Han characters.

Kamakazi Pladi
Deaus Akbar

>My fleet gets disabled by this
>I retaliate by evacuating my own ships then activate the ship's auto pilot to ram into opponent ships at hyperspeed
>Win the battle
>Proceed to make gigantic drones that can fly at hyperspeed then bombard every single opponent in the galaxy
Why not?

>Proceed to make gigantic drones that can fly at hyperspeed then bombard every single opponent in the galaxy
I don't get why they didn't do that. They could have built one, rammed it into the Death Star, and shattered it into a billion pieces.

That invention made the entire saga worse.

i was confused as fuck by this. Apparently it was also ok that she and her crew started blasting everyone in the hangar bay afte they were arrested by poe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

hahaha

>we want the anime audience

>Apparently it was also ok that she and her crew started blasting everyone in the hangar bay afte they were arrested by poe.

I'll never watch this movie. Can someone explain this? Did the resistance friendly fire or some shit?

It was all on stun. In the video feed she was shooting the circle stun lasers

Because it's heavy handed.

>poe and crew arrests admiral sjw after poe finds out the plan to ditch the capital ship
>stuff happens
>admiral and crew manage to cut down power from the hangar bay and start firefight with rebel forces in the hangar

oh ok my bad. But still, the whole thing and how it was handled after was so baffling even if it was "just" stun lazers

What is Disney's obsession with using lightspeed as a plot device?

If VII, they use it twice in scenarios where, up until now, wasn't established to be possible. The first time when they escape the smuggler shit, and engage hyperdrive while inside the hangar bay. And again to bypass the shield around the Starkiller base.

The last on completely shitting on the concept of planet shielding. Why didn't they do it for Death Star II in Ep VI, or again to escape the planet/send reinforcements in Rogue One?

General Dodonna: The battle station is heavily shielded and carries a firepower greater than half the star fleet. Its defences are designed around a direct, large-scale assault. A small one-man fighter should be able to penetrate the outer defense.
Gold Leader: Pardon me for asking, sir, but what good are snub fighters going to be against that?
General Dodonna: Well, the Empire doesn't consider a small one-man fighter to be any threat, or they'd have a tighter defence. An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leia has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station. But the approach will not involve you. We’ll be using astromech droids to manoeuvre straight towards the Death Star, then activate their ship’s hyperdrive, ramming the station at relativistic speeds. A hit anywhere in the general vicinity of the main reactor will start a chain reaction which should destroy the station.
Wedge Antilles (Red 2): That's impossible! Even for a computer.
Luke: It's not impossible. I used to hyper-ram moons in the Womprats system in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than the Death Star.
General Dodonna: Then order your droids to your ships. And may the Force be with them.

Son, either you didnt watch the movie or you are lying.

The First Order is filled with Diversity, its one of the thing that kinda bugs me in the sense that the Empire being all white and male end up giving a notion of uniformity that works extremely well when its about a absolute dictatorship ... there was no much individuality on the Empire and created a sense of oppression because pretty much everyone looked the same.

First Order? there is that Asian guy here and that women there ... it breaks uniformity and cuts off the sense of oppression, its just people wearing uniforms and not really different that the "Rebels" that always had diversity because they were a ragtag gang fighting oppression.

I don't know if I missed this, but by cloak do they mean literally go invisible, or just not appear on the First Order sensors?

I could see them in space, so I'm assuming they don't actually go invisible, but if it's just they aren't on the sensors then why wouldn't the First Order just SEE the transports flying away? They're in the darkness of space, it wouldn't be hard to see 30 bright engines flying away from you, especially when there's conveniently a planet really close by. The more you think about it the less this movie makes sense.

No it's a literal cloak

They even mention
>He's telling the truth we checked our radars for cloaked ships
So we could see them but that's just bad writing

Cloaked ships are a bit of a mystery on Star Wars ... apparently hey exist since in ESB when the Falcon "disappears" they mention the Falcon is too small to cloak and since they do make a reference to the size of the ship that means its possible on larger ships, how larger? no idea.

Not only that, but why the empire would build a death star in the first place if they couldd just use tiny ships with hyperdrive?

Who was the guy with white hair who stood up out of the trench when they were defending the base on the salt planet?

Why did the guy lick his finger and say IT'S SALT.

Why did Luke do matrix move below sword? I literally laughed out loud.

The Falcon disappeared just because it was docked on the Destroyer. It was "cloaked" because its blimp (if it's a blimp) was combined with the cruiser's. It wasn't actually cloaked.

she was evidently a dumb cunt they even cast her as a dumb cunt i'm pretty sure the feminists are just misreading her and when the script leaks and she's called dumb cunt #1 rian's gonna get lynched

Well you can see a F-22, doesnt mean older radars dont have issues in "seeing" it.

Cloak and Stealth are different things, a cloaked ship is even invisible to the naked eye but cloaked ships do exist in Star Wars and they cannot be detected by sensors when they are under cloak.

HER PLAN LITERALLY DOES NOT WORK AND WOULD NEVER WORK BECAUSE NOBODY CAME TO THEIR AID

To be fair those impractical bombers weren't really going to do much

admiral tumblr sucks

It's because the new order isn't necessarily bad, as del toro says to finn.

If you can use a frigate to destroy a flagship then it's a net gain

I read a calculation that adds to this point.

1 kg at 99% of lightspeed would produce about 132 megatons of explosive force.

Here is the line ...

>"They can't have disappeared. No ship that small has a cloaking device."

This was spoken by the soon would be deceased Captain Needa, serious ... did you people event WATCHED Star wars are nothing but fake nerds trying to fit in? because TLJ does a lot of things but they did come from somewhere and werent made up, cloaking devices have existed in Star Wars since that line was uttered.

>humanoid males
I guess we can expect Finn x Leia then.

Yes thank you, the point itt is that the movie makers forgot to cgi it in that they look like they are cloaked. Prequels had cloaked ships

She's definitely human. The dye is probably just a cultural thing from wherever the fuck she's from.

WOKE.

kek

So, why don't people in Star Wars Allahu Akbars more often?

>So, why don't people in Star Wars Allahu Akbars more often?
They don't have any Palestinian X-Wings.

She is a Giraffe Titlet from the planet Necklet