Is the DCTV side getting the DChad treatment now?

Is the DCTV side getting the DChad treatment now?

>Kevin Smith is a fairly clever, shy, likable fanboy
>but also incredibly obese
>starts smoking weed
>becomes an insufferable, mindless marketing faggot
>but also loses a shit ton of weight
What the fuck

Not yet. He still has to hit the gym and start dressing like a real man.

He's been getting skinnier for years now dumbass.

is that actually his daughter on the right??

For every small step towards progress and recovery Mewes takes, Smith matches it with becoming more of what he hated.

It's so goddamn weird because I used to dislike Mewes and love Smith, and now it's the other way around.

According to Kevin Smith, when he's directing a movie he's basically on his feet all day. He claims he's losing weight by making movies again.

What's Mewes been doing lately.

Your mom, snoogans.

the girl on the right is the same girl on the left kevin just got shorter from the DC SNYDER TREAMENT

Good for Kevin on losing all that weight. Now if he'd only stop wearing jorts all the time.

>Kevin Smith thread
>only 10 replies
For shame Sup Forums

Why does he dress like that? He dresses like a Juggalo, the only group of people left who still think mid/late 90s fashion is cool

Kevin Smith doesn't look obese now, he just wears too many baggy clothes that drape over his body.

Weightloss kinda usually goes in tandem with heavy drug use.

I've directed short films before, and I can confirm you don't really get the chance to sit or lie down during filming.

What's the line between shorts and pants? I can't tell when it comes to Kevin Smith.

I believe he's directing a film.

smokes a LOT of weed and never makes the Matrix

Everything is pants if you're a manlet

>Everything is pants if you're a manlet

He's not a manlet. I've stood in the exact same spot in the image. I'm 5'4 and I have to tip-toe to look in that window.

Yeah, and she's friends with Johnny Depp's super hot daughter.
They decided they wanted to do a movie, so Yoga Hosers was born.

Everyone who loses weight becomes an absolute dickhole. No exceptions. Look at Ricky Gervais.

Okay, maybe Chris Pratt is cool. But he's the only one. Lord help us should Jim Sterling every try to slim down.

If they reach your ankles, they're pants
if they reach slightly past your knee or higher, they're shorts
anything else is capris

Would /fit/ Movie Bob even more of a douche?

Patton Oswalt was starting to lose weight. Good thing his wife died and that little piggy ate his feelings. Need to keep him fat, awkward and depressed.

That's bullshit or that juke box is massive

>Americans

How's did the podcast stuff of his fare lately?

I slowly stopped listening to his podcasts after they switched to soundcloud and changed Fatman on Batman to a weird youtube clip format.

This is a shoop

She's really Jason Mewes' daughter.

Something about his daughter makes my heart go doki-doki.

In all the times I've been there I've never been able to look in that window easily.

>not a manlet
>5'4
FUCK YOU, I SPILLED MY SODA ALL OVER MY DESK FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.

Wonderful

>tfw because of the Judas Contract movie Beastboy is now gay for Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith being in the DCU just raises to many questions.

I'm 5'4. I'm the manlet. Not Smith.

He's already bald and has the pedo stache, I don't think losing weight would help him much in that department.

>RST Video is gone

Good, I hope Randal is sucking dick for cash.

He's probably a well known Batman blogger.
Likely commenting on the Teen Titians because Robin's a member.

That's a handsome Kevin.

FLY BATASS FLY!!!!!

Not weed

>I SPILLED MY SODA ALL
...I PEED MYSELF" FTFY keep in topic dude.

Where's the giant spider?

>Okay, maybe Chris Pratt is cool
Chris Pratt was fit to begin with. He got fat on purpose to land more comedy roles and not get typecasted.

It's not like he was some neckbeard who had never been in shape ever like people make him out to be.

Also, he loves to eat. He refuses to use spit-buckets. Whenever you see him eating on screen? He actually eats it.

What an odd thing to say about your daughter.

If you're a man under 6ft just go to /lgbt/ and ask them how to transition.

>What an odd thing to say about your daughter.
>odd
That's not how you spell "Presidential."

A skinny guy wearing his old fat man clothes looks smaller than he is. Specifically he looks like a kid wearing hand-me-downs. I have no idea why anyone would choose to dress like this.

DUDE

Think about the skin that is hanging; gotta hide it some way.

Might be talking about his wife... but after watching Yoga hosers for 10 minutes Im not sure that he is a sane person. so might be his daughter.

>Good thing his wife died and that little piggy ate his feelings
See? nothing wrong with been horrible and mean, if you are funny too. Kudos user.

I hate that fucking pose he always does. He's such a dweeb.

>what is reading comprehension

REALLY DID YOU ACTUALLY SPILL YOUR SODA SOUNDS VERY FUNNY AND WORTH SHARING

He's a 50-something mental child who really can't let go of the notion that he's somehow hip and crazy and totally not like other normal people his age. It's been forever since I've heard him talk (I had a friend who idolized him), but his speech patterns have regressed to an even more immature style than they used to be.

>Look at Ricky Gervais.

He was not an asshole at some point?

Christ manlet, do you make Danny Devito look tall?

If the big chains can't sustain video store, "Some place attached to a convenience store" sure as hell won't still be in business.

I bailed too, when he ruined Fatman on Batman with the new format. Used to listen to Hollywood Babylon, Smodcast, and Fatman. Dropped them all over time. I still listen to the I Sell Comics podcast with Mike and Ming from Comic Book Men, it hasn't changed

Jason Mewes cucked Kevin.

all the loose skin from the weight loss

Please, he only let him suck his dick, completely different.

He kind of looks like George Carlin now that he's skinny.

I Sell Comics is phenomenal.

I still revisit some of the older FoB episodes when he used to talk to writers and shit but it's literally just Bernardin suckling marvel weiner and kevin just kinda suckling all things but deffering to Bernardin's shitty opinion as the "probably right onw cause what the fuck do I know" when in reality what the fuck does marc know?

similar beard that's about it. Mr Conductor was always lanky as fuck, Smith needs to drop a good 70 pounds and do a lot more than smoke pot in the process.

How can someone be so fat?

The old Fatman on Batman episodes are fantastic, dat Mark Hamill interview where he nerds out about fucking Archie is so relaxing and genuine.

All the bits where they are talking shop without rolling the promotion drum are great.

Yeah, I also mainly listened to Hollywood Babylon, Smodcast and Fatman. Never got into I sell comics but I should give it another chance, I listened to some of the other podcasts that are now defunct.

Was kinda surprised that Malcolm Ingram and Mewes now got lumped into a podcast together.

My favorite is still Scott Mosier, a shame that animated turkey movie flopped. I still haven't seen it.

Why does he dress like an 8-year-old

I love the Neal Adams ones. Loeb tells great stories in sitting but a lot of people dislike him. I really enjoy those episodes though.

Because you can take the man out of New Jersey, but you can't take the New Jersey out of the man.

He turned into Joe rogan.

>spit-buckets

Wait this is a thing? No one is actually eating?

Yeah. Unless you actually see them swallow food and you watch it go down their throat they probably didn't actually eat it and just chewed it and spit it out off camera.
They never eat on camera unless they're just strange about it like Chris or they don't have time in their schedule to eat any other time so they work it into the shoot.

Some actors choose not to eat what they're "eating", unless it's completely necessary, sometimes just because of their diet or because it can sometimes take MULTIPLE takes to get a scene. Having to eat the same bite over and over and over again can be tough, depending on the situation.

I remember in Tucker and Dale Vs Evil, at the beginning Dale (Tyler Labine) is eating pickled eggs during the scene. They had to redo that scene multiple times, so he had to just keep eating them. Outside. In the summer heat.

Ended up making him sick.

He looks like he's not fat anymore and is trying desperately to convince us that he still is. I am so confused by this.

Have you seen Gabe Newell?
Aging make men slim, and women get fat.

Depends where you're at. I know a few bumfuck rural places that can still support a mom and pop video rental places because the internet in the area sucks balls.

>He's still mad Hillary lost

Get used to it. Eight more years, Snowflake.

user, imagine having to shoot a scene were you're eating a hamburger like 16 times because someone kept giggling during it.

The hamburger is cold, because it has to LOOK RIGHT, and they replace the cold hamburger every time they reshoot the scene.

Do you want to have 16 first bites of a cold hamburger? While on a special Hollywood diet to remain sexy and employable?

>Kevin Smith doesn't look obese now, he just wears too many baggy clothes that drape over his body.
Well that;s just what happens when he lost weight. He ends up with a wardrobe that are a few sizes too large.

>every joke directed at Trump is malicious and only done out of political affiliation.

Grow up, sometimes a incest joke really is just that.

Why exactly is being a chad a good thing all of a sudden?

i sell comics is... phenomenal? what god damn fantasy land are you mother fuckers living in. those soulless cunt husks couldn't pay me to listen to that heap of garbage they call a show. the only thing they have going for them is consistency, but hey a heavy fucking from uncle god damm tom is pretty consistent too, my fucking jesus lord.

only thing worth listening to anymore on smodcast is tesd.

mother fuckin phenomenal, good god damn lord

>kevin smith
>chad

I always knew you Snyderfags were delusional, but this is just taking it to a brand new level

Painting Warhammer figurines with his baby daughter

According to their podcast, it was the other way around one time in their youth.

Why does Kevin Smith only seem to own clothes made for a giant?

I'm amazed how Mewes still looks like he's in his late 20s despite all the drugs. The meth definitely did a number on his voice though.

How can someone dress like such a shitbag and anyone respect him? Is his still thing "I'm a nerd and I know, MAYBE, a handful of obscure facts."?

t. fatty

And his top lip -- There's nothing to it now, total crack lip.

that or diet and exercise but lets go with drug use.

>How can someone dress like such a shitbag and anyone respect him?

Being a rich celebrity helps.