Because he's the hero StarWars deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it...

Because he's the hero StarWars deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

He'll just add lens flare, bad writing, and another deathstar, or starkiller as they're calling them this time around.

And it'll be better than all of but maybe 1 or 2 StarWars films.

R.I.P. JJ's perfect Snoke storyline

I like JJ, but sadly I don't think he could salvage this. TLJ has done too much harm.

>no Luke
>no Snoke
>Rey's parents are nobodies

>Rey's parents are nobodies
This can always be changed and Luke will have to be a force ghost. Snoke can still appear but as some force ghost too

>Force ghost Luke fights force ghost Snoke
I could see that working

Salutations, JJ!

Are you serious bro?
I should go to sleep, it's too late to be discussing this flick on Sup Forums.

It's his own fault for being boring, could've done the Luke return himself which he must be kicking himself over

He already is kicking himself for not letting Leia hug Chewie after Han died. I am sure he has other regrets too

Hasn't he already openly admitted regretting turning down the original offer to direct all 3?

MOVE OR BE MOVED

LMAO JUST DO THE FIRST ONE AKA RETRO BUT MAKE ALL THE SPACE TOYS BIGGER XD

What a shit filmmaker, did rian feel bad for him and deliberately suicided this movie

>Hasn't he already openly admitted regretting turning down the original offer to direct all 3?
Yes he did a year ago

>yfw you realize there were only about four pages of script that JJ and Co. wrote that included Grand Wizard Snoke because they never wrote any plans for after Episode 7

it's logical, the new death star was the only big mistake (along with Rey)

>R.I.P. JJ's perfect Snoke storyline
>perfect
Are you forgetting that he looked like THIS and that JJ never had a plan for him in the first place? At the very least, Rian gave him some personality and got rid of him so we don't have to see such a shit ugly villain for another film.

by copying a new hope?

Why do they hate writing endings so much? I mean I get it with LOST since you don't know if it will be picked up, but after it's a hit how do you not go into season 2 with a plan for the end?

Yeah but that's actually an interesting mystery, people were theorizing he was really big or really small. Nope he's just a dude with Sith Face.

>so we don't have to see such a shit ugly villain for another film.

Will Kylo not be in episode IX?

If there is a force ghost smoke why there isn't a force ghost Palpatine?

They already confirmed his size back in 2015. Snoke was always going to be the same size as he was in 8.

>Implying the man responsible for Lost actually has a plan for anything
The man admits he writes in mysteries for the sake of having a mystery

>I like JJ, but sadly I don't think he could salvage this. TLJ has done too much harm.

No, TLJ only suffers because TFA did too much harm.

TLJ had to pick up the pieces after TFA and try to make the bland characters and bland story interesting.

that's no excuse for making Luke look like a jackass

Maybe, maybe.

But TFA started it by having Luke be in hiding while everybody needed his help.