Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4190f
youtube.com/watch?v=FxYw0XPEoKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His little "...please" was the best piece of dialogue in the whole movie

>The only good scene in the entire film is the Snoke throne room
eh glad I got to see this otherwise the rest was so shit

Best scene was R2-D2 showing the projection of Leia asking Obi wan for help

You're joking right? His throne room looks fucking trash.
A green screen but the colour red, is what that throne room is and it looked so painfully bad.
To add to that, his death scene was appalling and deserves no praise.

That scene was the only time Luke actually felt like Luke.
Mark Hamill's voice and demeanor actually resembled his OT performance there

>she doesn't join him
NEGATIVE INFINITY OUT OF TEN
FUCK THOSE PUSSY DIRECTORS
FUCK

>Nervously purses his lips

Requesting the fight webm.

Rey is going to be revealed as a solo and she is going to bang poe.

seriously, its almost like being in a scene with R2 brought him back for just a moment on set.

lol no
although her getting all smiley at the end with poe does concern me

streamable.com/4190f

I would have asked him to a duet of Numb by Linkin Park with me there and then.

the sexual tension was too much. especially when she called him a monster the second time they connect. she was wet for him

Why are people acting like the Reylo thing was surprising? Kira and Jedi Killer, their prototypes, were mean to be always the main love story of the new trilogy. They just switched who was the Solo I think, since is more likely Kira was than Jedi Killer.

No, JJ said Rey's parents aren't in TFA.

I'm so fucking mad that Finn and Rey aren't going to be a couple holy shit.

They already confirmed her parents are those junk people, user. Interview with director.

Kek, they even get wet together in the rain.

See

>people dont lie
>mary sue really is a nobody xD

Ending scene made it obvious

Me during that scene

Reylofags should be.

That lingering look from Poe will mean something in the next movie.

I unironically want to go back to the theatre just to rewatch Reylo. should i do it,lads?

So it's pretty much Darth Raven and Bastila all over again just Disney version huh?

> implying it wasnt just introducing two of the three main protagonists for the first time in two movies meanwhile theyve been building up reylo in the meantime

Ok

If all the scenes except those between Rey and Kylo were cut out, this would be a good movie.

This started playing in my head during the scene and I couldn't help but laugh
youtube.com/watch?v=FxYw0XPEoKE

I've done it twice and now for a third time on Monday
Probably will do it two more times after that

>We want the Twilight, 50 shades of grey and Avatar last bender, and Pride and Prejudice audience

Fuck the mouse

Rey is an idiot for not taking his offer and trying to negotiate peace

A VII-IX Reylo cut would be perfect.

did this place become tumblr 2.0
only fat, ugly chicks like reylo cause they self insert as rey so i guess you all sef insert as kylo

Rey would have done it if he didn't have such an ugly faggot face

>typing in lapslock
You might as well be a tripfag.

yeah because a girl like rey would ever go for kylo in real life.... disney is lying to you pathetic pieces of shit thinking that you'll find a gf

>shes gonna fuck Poe cause they looked at eachother reee

the state of the Reylo haters

Yes, they were going to be an opposite of Luke, that's the point: the twist of the reveal is that she IS A NOBODY.

There was no twist if you had listened to her own words in the first place "I'm no one".

Yeah because I agree with him. Rey should have because they should get married and have kids.

I only ship Benrey.

Fuck reylo.

There is no such thing as Ben anymore, it's Kylo Ben get with the program.

oh no why Best Gril is crie?

because her and her husbando want different things right now

Each thread you've made has led me closer to finding you
You will be annatapped before the oscars, Sup Forums cancer

it would be pretty unbelievably hot for rey to join kylo and they rule the universe together

>still using gifs in almost-2018

Rey+(Ben So)lo.

Wew

So... What the hell was this from, then? It wasn't in the movie.

It's obviously a manip.

This.

>Paint Kylo as very sympathetic
>Talk about how he was wronged and betrayed by what basically would have been his hero
>Have the best scenes in the film, by far, all be the ones of him and Rey talking
>Put emphasis on how they're both conflicted loners who finally don't feel so alone anymore
>Have this scene, the only emotionally charged scene in the entire film
>NOPE NOPE NOPE KYLO IS AN EVIL IRREDEEMABLE PIECE OF SHIT, TIME TO GO BACK TO BEING A MUSTACHE TWIRLING RETARD
>Snoke unironically died for this

This movie was a disaster. If they had gone through with Rey joining Kylo the movie would have at least been passable as completely average with a lot of meme shit in it, but at least you'd be interested to see what happens in the next film. But no, instead they puss out of even trying something that isn't boring and generic and the film ends with a literally who cares what even happens next?

Kylo is legitimately the only good thing about this entire trilogy and yet they try their hardest to ruin him completely when they could have actually told a compelling story.

If you're dumb enough to think that's an accurate comparison you probably haven't played KotoR. I mean, you already don't know how to spell Revan, even though you posted a picture with the correct spelling, so I'm not surprised you're retarded.

>>NOPE NOPE NOPE KYLO IS AN EVIL IRREDEEMABLE PIECE OF SHIT, TIME TO GO BACK TO BEING A MUSTACHE TWIRLING RETARD

idk his idea of wanting to kill off both the jedi and sith has merits.

also i reckon Hux might betray him in the next movie and he no longer has the first order backing him or anything, might make his ambitions go alot lower.

Not gonna lie. I got an awkward boner when they touched hands. Why is Reylo such a hot couple, Sup Forums?