Was it justified to beat him up so badly?

Was it justified to beat him up so badly?

That's the joke.

I didn't mind it. The mime did bad things

They were too lenient.

No, but that's what made it funny.
Their excessive brutality was part of the humor in more than one episode.

The girls don't operate on normal moral standards. Asking if something they do is 'justified' is redundant.

The show had a formula where the bad guy was defeated and brutally beaten up at the end. This bad guy was actually corrupted and when he was returned back to his good self he was still brutally beaten up at the end.

It wasn't justified but as and mentioned, that's what made it funny.

American are a bloodthirsty people.

And we like that way, Euro-Sam.

They were using the Batman method of crime fighting.
>See a clown, punch it down

This always bothered me as a kid. Maybe now I'd find it funny, but I didn't get it then. It was an accident, not his fault, and then they pushed his shit in.

Clowns are subhuman

Craig McCracken sure liked to have innocent characters get fucked over a lot in his CN days.

Even in the Fake Powerpuff episode, when they were in jail due to the badly fake looking PPGs, and they broke out of it to save the day. the Mayor said they had to go back to jail anyway for breaking out.

Another 9/11 in the process. Dont worry you school shooting cunts, you have more than enough war.

Yes. How the fuck are the girls supposed to know that his mind was chemically altered and he wasn't just bullshitting them to get out of punishment for hid deeds?

Well he IS a clown... so... YES

It's a comedy show, the point of it is jokes. Jokes don't need to be justified

Yes, now shut up.

The girls are basically every early stage touhou boss, beating up people for no reason

Clowns are oppressed!

....and also a bit subhuman.

its the price of freedom Eurofag