The Russians are to blame for TLJ's brigading

archive.fo/GUA6R

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck, that is a picture for ants. Lemme re-upload it.

This shit is beyond parody now

Кaпитaлиcты знaют, ШAT ИT ДAУH

>tfw a NEET failson dipshit but objectively smarter than a huge portion of society

humanity was a mistake

I spent like 3 days shit talking this movie and I still havnt gotten my cheque from the embassy

muh russian boogeyman are to blame for everything I dont like

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Audiences seems to be more critical of sequels to movies they love than some random movie of the week. Is the KGB behind this strange and explainable phenomenon?

HE ПAЛИ КOHTOPУ, CУКA!

>[literally anything happens]
>The Left: "FUCKING RUSSIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Honestly? This is really fucking stupid. If they’re not memeing they need to kill themselfs

A NUUUUUUUU CHEAKY BREEKY

RUSH B

this, let them burn, my neet brother. I'll just kill myself once my mother is gone.

shes right but drumpftards are too diluted to know shes right.
russia has been trying to ruin star wars's reviews since TFA because they are threatened by poc and a female lead. putin had his cyber trolls make fake accounts to downvote TLJ on purpose because there afraid of the power of PoC and women

First Brexit, then the US election, now this?! Will those Russkies stop at nothing?

wew

If you read the article, it's clear he was joking about the russia thing. fake news

Russian here. We did organize a raid on this over on 2ch. We made almost 15k fake accounts

BYLAT!

If the left hates Russia so much why don't they hyperspace kamikaze them?

Go back to being communist. The American media and left wing political machine will welcome you with open arms.

I was stuck at the DMV for 5 hours yesterday. I have my suspicions the Russians were behind it.

>working on my car today
>hand slips while tightening a bolt
>smash my right index finger

fucking RUSSSIANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>reading links

LOOK AT THIS NERD OVER HERE

>leftists
>ever capable of using irony

>check 2ch
>russians have separate boards for movies and television

woah

FUCKING RUSSIASN

>mfw russians

If they've got an /ecel/ containment board I need to start learning the language

So honest question here, is star wars the new ghostbusters? are we going to be racist and sexist if we don't like it?

The Russians obviously interfered with the 2016 election. No amount of memeing will change that.

russians: i hate these guys

>he doesn't just automatically shit post the article after reading half the headline and leave the thread to never return

If they did does that mean the next american election it will have higher security or what? Been wondering if things will change.

No amount of memeing will change the fact that the vote counts were not tampered with, either.

guys, my fucking alarm at 7 never wakes me up, .. its the russians at work isnt it...?

>tfw my liquor ran out
RUSKIESSSSSSSSSS

>there are dishes in the sink
RUSSIANSSSSS

>go to take a piss after fapping
>it fuckign sprays everywhere

seriously FUCK OFF RUSSIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can believe this, because there is no way the average westerner is not gay enough to love these jewish megacorp race mixing propaganda children's movies unconditionally

Yeah, did you not see the previous threads?

so we're literally neo 80s now?

I mean, literally blaming russians on everything? literally the cold war

Seriously? Did you not watch the movie? Do you have a problem with diversifying Star Wars characters so that kids of all backgrounds can find heroes in Star Wars that look like them?

This must be a older white guy post! lol I am a older white guy and they did a great job casting this..

Next time Dems get in power in the U.S. WWIII is going to start because they'll attack Russia lmao.

I have been avoiding here and online to be spoiler free. Got to see it today so have no idea what the push is.

Thats what the plan with Hillary was. Start shit in Syria, it pops off, US vs Russia in WW3. Now it's too late.

As opposed to Drumpf who'll go to war with Iran on behalf of Israel?

they’re being sarcastic you spergs

Would anyone find it hot to know I am fapping right now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

the fuck

how would shit talking star wars help russia

>Reading the article
Maybe the sperg... is you

The simple answer is that salty Star Wars nerds are much more motivated to go and vote somewhere like RT than everyone else, after being confronted with the reality that their years of Rey parents/Snoke theorising were all pointless.

Only difference is that the commies are over here.

Yeah, I agree, that's why we need national voter ID laws to protect the sanctity of our election process.

>This must be a older white guy post! lol I am an older Jewish guy and they did a great job casting this..
ftfy

>Haha jokes on them
>I was merely pretending

If only we had voter ID laws

The author knew what he was doing writing it. He makes it sound like he's joking but he knows there are a fuckton of SJW's who will believe it regardless.