youtu.be/j4z3xv2l9_k
youtube.com/watch?v=392XVNNZiAM
youtube.com/watch?v=ucSZgPlgJGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fwh_rJzsWEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YOU

Who are these fat fucks?

Fuck you faggot

That's Mike and Rich. Please don't make fun of my friends.

Does Joe browse Sup Forums?

I hate you so much xD

they're too busy making fun of other reviewers like a bunch of bitter pricks to review the most controversial film of the year

Let me guess.
>"It was okay but it's overrated!"
>"It got schlocky at _______ part"
>Talking about stuff they hated but "the normals will like it"
>Uncomfortably trying to find ways to shit on it because they have to live up to the reputation of HURR MOST DISAPPOINTING FILM SINCE MY SON, even though that's a character

how hard will you guys rage when they reveal that they liked it?

Oh yeah I forgot
>Dude, let's satirize fans of the film by implying they're all mindless shills! Let's mock the phony nerd culture even though we've made ourselves a part of it!

everything you just said is wrong

>58 minutes
lol

If Mike is smart he will do it like in the movie, double takeback, making the joke pointless.

>even upset joe hated it

And he gave JL an 8 or 9.

bumping to make anons think it's real due to increasing reply count

Yeah I posted this before I clicked the video, I apologize. Thought it was actually RLM's review.

no. Sup Forums now steals it memes straight off nigger twitter. this is why "ohononono" is lit af meme rn on this forum.

You know it's bad if shill Joe hates it.

you should know Sup Forums better than that

Buy an ad

I generally avoid Sup Forums due to problematic behavior

>We'll go ahead and talk about the top...

That's as far as I got

I fucking hate angry Joe, like legitimately.

That's not from Sup Forums, Sup Forums doesn't make OC people just steal shit from Twitter

Mike by far has the most forgiving taste in movies. Everyone considers RLM to be some super cynical machine that nitpicks everything but really, they don't have that a critical of an eye as long as movie can be seen as "fun". Even if Jay doesn't like it, he will recant that opinion as soon as Mike says he likes it.

Why do you guys like RLM? Don't like openly make fun of your capeshit and star wars flicks?

Mike doesn't know anything about storytelling and he doesn't take film making to be an art form in an way.
He only likes Star Trek, shlock, and tired formulas that need to be adhered to because, according to him, that's what it's all about - ironic when you consider that all they ever fucking talk about is how repetitive Hollywood is... yet one of Mike's complaints about Episode 7 was that Rey and Finn didn't make out and that there wasn't a romance angle.
Jay is the only person there that genuinely seem to enjoy movies without preconceived ideas of what they should be.

You wrong nigga.
They literally mention all the bad plotholes and stuff of the movie.

*Don't they

i-is that gif a jojo reference?

Jay has the better taste and gives the best analysis almost every time.

They play well off each other however, so i tolerate the endless Star Trek callbacks.

IT'S UP!!!!!
youtu.be/j4z3xv2l9_k

>Don't like openly make fun of your capeshit and star wars flicks?
they loved every Marvel film and TFA, in fact Jay went full retard and actually said
>wasn't it wacky to see all these superheroes living on a farm
during Age of Ultron review.

>mfw it's not up

mike has genuinely started to hate his fans. it always starts going badly for ecelebs when this happens. all he does now is attack his fans, fellow youtubers, and the "masses." he is full of hate. i hope he doesnt kill himself. or do something to ruin his business.

See

Imagine going to the grocery store to pick up a gallon of milkies and some autist comes out of nowhere and screams in your face "IT BROKE NEW GROUNDDDDD!!!!!!"

>"schlubby"
>"charming"
>Rich Evans cackle

>all he does now is attack his fans
Really, that's ALL he does huh?

Are their "off topic" videos like these on their website or can you only find them on their youtube? I wasn't able to find this or any scientist man from using their website.

Angry Joe is not as culturally relevant as RLM and you know it

WHEN?!

>culturally relevant as some e-celebs who's only claim to fame is Plinkett
Fuck off Mike.

youtube.com/watch?v=392XVNNZiAM
It's up.

this time is not a joke
it is but you fucks probably never seen that one

Has Roger Ebert, Simon Pegg, Damon Lindeloff, Patton Oswalt, Rian Johnson, or anyone else in the entertainment industry ever endorsed Angry Joe?

The farm scenes were good though

What happened to Mike

Alcoholism

He used to look so good, what a crime.

Angry Joe is mostly video game reviewer, hes doing movie reviews for clicks and money and because its less work.

was this back when they were 30?

He still gives Last Jedi a $7/10.

It's Up!
youtube.com/watch?v=ucSZgPlgJGQ

based russ meyer

>tfw rlms silence shows without a doub tehy are bought and paid for by disney
>tfw they cant pt out a video shitting on it or lose out on those precious mousebucks
>tfw theyre internally fighting on being true to themselves or being kikes, with mike leading the being kikes charge while rich clings to being true to themselves, jay stuck in between like a child during a divorce being pulled both ways
>tfw rlm is ded

Mike is still handsome he needs to just lose weight. Rich, on the other hand, is fucked.

when did the tfa hitb come out

>tfw you're an autistic faggot that thinks there's a bunch of backstage drama amongst a group of friends in Milwaukee talking about a movie.

DARKNESS RISES, AND LIGHT TO MEET IT

>all he does now is attack fellow youtubers
>attack his fellow youtubers
>fellow youtubers
What's wrong with that? Most youtubers are cringy as fuck to appeal to the masses that are also cringy as fuck

IT'S UP!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=fwh_rJzsWEo

Or the video is just going up on Sunday like fucking all of their Half in the Bags do nowadays. You're autistic.

t. mike

I fucking hate that kid. Just blatantly aping off another unfunny edgy fag. Just the laziest shit possible.

Why is that normal looking guy in the green shirt hanging out with those fucking losers obsessing over star wars?

> tfw Joe hated it.

It's over folks, Joe has the most pleb taste and even he could see all the BS.

I kinda worry about Mike he's a 40 year old man who has no children yet, Rich and Jay too it's getting troublesome for me. I think Jack is the only who has kids.