Tell me, Captain. If the Federation is so great, why are there no good Star Trek comics?

Tell me, Captain. If the Federation is so great, why are there no good Star Trek comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well... There was that one where Spock fought off a zombie apocalypse.

Why have the hew-mons never made a Marauder Mo comic? Do they not realise the profit it could bring?

>he hasn't read the comics.

Because Star Trek itself is retarded.

And before you even try to start your tribal bullshit, Star Wars is retarded too, actually quite a bit more so.

They're sorely lacking compared to the greats of Cardassian literature.

Okay, fair enough. But why then is it that Star Wars has actually had good comics and Star Trek hasn't?

As a member of starfleet I am always looking to push the boundaries of my understanding, and consider myself open to new ideas and new horizens. Would you mind showing me some of those great works of cardassian literature?

Because arguably Star Trek doesn't need comics to be good. The only real stinker was Voyager. Maybe Enterprise too, depending on your outlook.

Fuck you I loved voyager and enterprise.

Fuck you I loved voyager and enterprise.

Fuck you I just wanna fit in.

DC Comics ST is pretty good, especially volume one. It was so popular that it was one of the earliest DC books to be collected in TPBs

I do have this one story about a young and impressionable Starfleet doctor being interrogated by a rugged and handsome Obsidian Order agent. Its a very enlightening read.

Neither franchise has had any good comics.

Such edge

Interesting. Care to tell me more?

I'm intrigued.

I'm going to tell Dan Dashly, and he's going to be very hurt. Probably cry like a little bitch and suck his thumb.

Is this what you were looking for, Dukat?

>The only real stinker was Voyager.
Looks like someone never made it to season 3+

Wanting to fuck Seven doesn't make the later seasons any better.

Bitch we all know the only reason people on this board watch their shit media of choice is because they want to fuck one of the characters.

tell me more

Sounds like the IDW Infection crossover or whatever.

One thing I didn't like about DS9 were the Bajorans

>MUH MUH MUH
>MUH PROPHETS
>MUH CELESTIAL TEMPLE
>MUH BAJOR
>MUH RELIGION
>BAJOR, RELIGION OF PEEECE

Kira was the worst example, what a waste for Odo

The Ferengi characters were great. Look at this guy, super beta space jew who married a tiddiemonster bajoran woman and managed to play a part in saving the Alpha quadrant

Yes, but they usually admit that the show isn't good despite that.

I was so ready to hate Quark when I started watching it. Turns out he is literally the best character in the whole show.

Tell me, Dukat. If the Cardassians are so great, why aren't you inside me right now?

Seven was still pretty great though, but the best character was still the The Doctor. Despite that, the show still isn't all that good.

YOUR PUSSY AINT BAJORAN

Ferengis were the fucking best all throughout DS9, but then they had to ruin everything by making fucking ROM the new Grand Nagus.

But I'll wear the earring and everything!!!

>boneclaws

Trash.

>The ultimate evolution in the martial arts is a Japanese Game show derived from American Gladiators.
Sounds about right.

What made you ready to hate him?

Well come on user, if you had the ear of the Grand Nagus and could basically get him to select anybody you wanted to be the new Grand Nagus, who better than a son that you could easily control?

Ferengis were utter shit when they first came about in TNG.

Very good point.

Oh yea, I remember when freaking Worf wound up jobbing to them during a fight saying that they are supposedly 3 times stronger than a vulcan or some shit.

I consider this to be my favorite Star Trek comic.

youtube.com/watch?v=edflm7Hh3hs

DS9 treated Worf so much better.

It always bugs me when people dukat post and don't refer to Sisko as Benjamin. It was important to Dukat to believe that Sisko respected him and that they were close and on a first name basis and the two of them weren't all that different.

>but then they had to ruin everything by making fucking ROM the new Grand Nagus.
honestly that piss me off about the ending more than the silly firecave battle, i don't have a problem with Rom and the ferengi were having a lot of changes as a culture but i think they'll over blown wat was at the moment an slower and racional transformation.
>It always bugs me when people dukat post and don't refer to Sisko as Benjamin.
but you are capitang user not capitan Sisko or Benjamin

When the Nagus is a senile man manipulated by his woman, of course she'd pick the son she likes for the job.

Debt of Honor is what Star Trek V should have been.

Gross. That's the Doctor in Seven's body

Top kek mate

Are you saying you wouldn't fuck the Doctor in Seven's body?

BRUNT

F.C.A!

Can you name a Ferengi who would better lead his people into the new era?

One of the points of the final season of DS9 was all the major cultures undergoing transformations. The Klingons, Bajor, Ferengi, Cardasia, even the Federation all had to adapt to the changing galaxy.

>Star Trek meets Legion of Superheroes

I mean, do your research, man.

Also, Peter David's Trek comics are probably at least comparable to his novels.

Seeing as they were right about everything, they get a pass. Their Gods literally were right near their planet, could and did communicate with them, spoke through Kai Opaka, did hold Bajor to be special and chose an emissary to speak for them.

And for the entirety of the show, Bajor wanted to be left the fuck alone, and that didn't happen.

The Enterprise Experiment
Mirror Broken
Hive
Mission's End
City on the Edge of Forever: Harlan Ellison's Original Script
Burden of Knowledge
Year Four
Mirror Images
New Frontier
Early Voyages
Operation Assimilation
Mirror Mirror Sequel
The Hollow Crown

There's lots! You just have to go find them.

Dukat pls