What four letter words come to mind when you look at this image?

What four letter words come to mind when you look at this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigr

Kike

yuck

Cute

There is nothing wrong with ugly people dating each other, this is actually very realistic unlike ReyxFinn

Nigger

Snug

Golf

Apes

jews

Kill
Rich
Jews

He looks disgusted

Sorry which of Rey and Kylo are supposed to be not ugly?

AIDS

JEWS

GOOK

HAHA

This is probably the hardest I've ever seen Sup Forums BTFO. You faggots screamed every day for the past three years that you KNEW Kennedy and the Jews and Disney were going to use Rey and Finn to force their agenda of white genocide. Then you spent the last six months crying about how the Asian chick was too fat and ugly. Now and non-white guy kisses a non-white chick, whom you've admitted you don't even find attractive, and your butthurt as fuck and you don't even know why.

Disgusted. Should have given him a white love interest instead. After all, white pussy is made for black cock amirite?

Rey is ugly

ewww

Rape

I'm "butthurt" because they're trying to force their kike bullshit onto the East as well.

You paid to see ugly people kissing in a shitty movie?

poop
meet
rice

The Vietnamese are basically niggers already.

L
O
V
E

Stale pasta.

>your

opinion discarded

YAAAAAS QUEEN YAAAAAAS SLAAAAAAY

Sure

Ugh.

couldn't they at least done a second take to get the kiss right? this is a total missfire.

Daww!

Is it possible we're just laughing at them?
Butthurt levels are at the same stable level they were at before the film.

i don't recall blacked being four letters

>tfw white and saw this with asian wife

>we both looked at each other and rolled our eyes when they kissed.

Lord

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

DAMN

>WTF?

Bust seriously I think it was more of a good luck kiss than anything. They might just play it off in IX

puke

blur
skew

All pussy is made for the mighty BBC.

Nojo

lips

seriously, her entire nose fits between his fucking upper lip and his nose

I think you meant nigger

Imagine being Finn in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Rose, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous pancake face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year white girl old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Finn and not only sit in that chair while Rose flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that kiss. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ROSE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and slags and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in London. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her flat face as she comes at you for another kiss, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Finn. You're not going to lose your future diversity quota movies over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

coon

Wow, the most generic interracial couple pairing! So COOL.

YOU TELL EM HAHA.
It sure is great being white huh? Hold on Jim, let me check my stocks.

wtf is wrong with neckbeard weebs?

buku

Now this is a pasta I can get behind.

I thought you guys would be relieved that Finn wasn't going to end up with Rey? Are you are all stealth cuckolds or something?

I am relieved, but I still find this funny and gross.

>Disney don't want the china audience

what does your post have to do with the thread?

>mad nigger tries to insult whitey by implying they are financially aware

top kek

haha omg can you imagine typing all this OC out, Sup Forums is mad as fuck right now hahaha

He really does look disgusted, doesn't he? Would have thought it would be the other way around.

The chinese generally believe that the Vietnamese are lower than niggers so they probably won't be offended by it.

Lol is this the dude from Nintendo Treehouse? I'm dead...

kiss
star
wars
what
ever

>Ye-yeah! Because my r-race is successful, I mu-must be too! Totally not wasting my time on 8/2chan!

kike

everything

HOLY FUCK Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY

B T F O
T
F
O

DELET THIS!!!!

NOW!!!

lmao

BOUT
TIME
Bihh

Cute.

cuck

Nyeh

It's because they secretly want to watch white girls get BLACKED.

It took 67 posts for this? step up Sup Forums...

no one imagines themselves with a viet wife

Thats the point, she's an ugly chink that had a crush on him and saved his life cause she wanted the BBC. I dont think he'll give it to her tho