Is the generation that's now 25 - 35 the most raped generation...

Is the generation that's now 25 - 35 the most raped generation? Everything we loved is either pushed to younger generations and they skipped what we wanted all the time and just went over to millenials. What the fuck mang?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rian's new trilogy will be about young kids as Daisy said she doesnt want to come back after 9.

Please fucking stop Rian

if you are 25-35 you are a millennial you idiot

>Everything we loved is either pushed to younger generations
It's supposed to be pushed to a younger generation. Things are meant to be shared with your kids. You are supposed to compare your Star Wars to theirs. Instead your generation decided to just be a bunch of grown children and refusing to have kids.

I have a fucking kid and I don't want her to see these movies...

More like the "most manbabies who obsess over children's movies and cry bitch tears when billion dollar franchises don't cater to their desires exclusively" generation.

Also, kill yourself.

Nigger I watched Die Hard and Lethal Weapon as a kid and could relate. Kids dont need to just watch kids as main leads

it certainly feels like that. Everything is SJW shit now

Is it that if kids are SJW-washed at a young age they can handle it, but if you're from an older generation, you know that shit aint right?

Do you really buy in to that shit user? Jesus christ.

>Instead your generation decided to just be a bunch of grown children and refusing to have kids.
How old are you?

arguingwithholes.jpg

Also, who is Oliver Willis?

All ruined. Never wanted to grow up, figured noone would care about the things i did past youth,turns out i didnt need to as nobody is.
Gen x on down is just going to rehash and hipsterize everything til theres no happy memories for anyone.

millenials are the problem

they don't have a single creative bone in their body and can only copy

35 year old is a millennial? Nice try retard.

Theres a difference between passing on or sharing artifacts of your generations pop culture and revising and raping the dead corpse of things that had a time and place.

You can actually see how pudgy she is through that costume. She's disgusting.

Admiral tumblr was a real bitch

It is though

The first wave of Millenials were born in the early 1980's. Chances are if you're on this site you're one of them.

a 35 year old hit age 18 in 2000 so they're a perfect millennial

>tfw 35 years old and enjoyed this way more than TFA or Rogue One

Same, although I am 20.
Only good thing in Rogue One was the Vader lightsaber scene, it was a meh film overall.

TLJ>RO>TFA.

I'm not saying it's a good film, only that it's better than TFA.

>everyone that was alive during the millennial shift is a millennial

a 25 yr old right now is a millenial?

Ask a current 35yo how much they have in common with a 20-25yo and id wager they would say very little.

It's too late for you, you're already sjw-washed and you can't see it.

Yes, why don't you guys understand this? Really young people and kids are the generation after millennials. Someone born in the year 2000 isn't a millennial. (I know it's stupid, but it's true.)

that's how generations work yes

>it's this generation's fault! despite the people in charge of everything being way older and them being the one to decide everything

Nah I don't believe in politics, the people that control the flow of money don't give the people real power, politics is a play and politicians are actors. (knowingly or not.)

no im saying that, obviously a 25 yr old is a millenial. OP said they wernt though which makes no sense

you're gonna have to explain that one user

Lmao I missed that, yeah OP's an idiot.

Not really.
I'm 35 and recently went back to collage. The ~25yos didn't fit in with the kiddos anymore then i did.

I identify as a Gen Y tyvm

33 here. This movie isn't just better than the other modern SW movies, it also understands SW better than them. When explaining the prequels, Lucas brings up this idea of repeating versus rhyming. TFA is a repeat of ANH. TLJ rhymes with ESB. TLJ is packed front to back with rhymes in every scene. Rian should change his name to Rhymes Johnson, because TLJ is modern day poetry. Haters of this movie are butthurt because they see all the ways this movie is different from Star Wars, and miss all the subtle ways it is alike.

If you're 25-35 and care about shit that you liked in your childhood you're a manchild soyboy

What the fuck do you mean that you don't believe in politics? This must be b8

See the comment above.

>I'm 35 and recently went back to collage.
Didn't take, did it?

im 25 and i have way more in common with someone 19 or 20 then i do with someone 35

so just because i turned 25 means im supposed to somehow FORGET about spongebob completely?

I hope it's gonna work.

That's what we mean with sjw-washed. You're either with them or with us faggot. This dividing shit is gonna get even worse.

No, but if you're 25 and they make a new Spongebob there is no reason you should care at all, because it in no way changes the Spongebob you watched as a child.

>because they see all the ways this movie is different from Star Wars, and miss all the subtle ways it is alike.
Luke’s character was destroyed and the dialogue was awful. Literally nothing to do with how it was different: it was just bad.

theres a huge population of 20-25 yr olds that arnt sjw cucks

I was born at the start of 1990. Am I too old for here?

>just went over to millenials.
I'm the first wave of millennials (89m first wave was arguably 88), and am about to turn 29. Your numbers are off.

Op is retarded and didnt know what a millennial was

You're on a viatnamese imageboard talking about stuff you liked when you were a kid.

We had role-models man. They're raping our role models. How about I go to your parents house and rape your dad.

Does it? so if someone and asked "did you watch spongebob" I'm supposed to then clarify i only liked the old good version and not the modern one that i didn't like but doesn't affect me in any way?

Neither does anyone. Generational labels don't necessarily have precise start and end years.

>people aged 25-35 are making movies/have a creative role in writing and directing them

Fuck off and die boomer

typical millennial mistake actually, lol millennials are so dumb they don't realize what generation they are a part of.

>Luke’s character was destroyed

You literally opened your reply with a difference you are fixated on.

things don't stop being good because you get older user

have a (you) for effort

>I'm the first wave of millennials (89m first wave was arguably 88)

>The majority of researchers and demographers start the generation in the early 1980s, with many ending the generation in the mid-1990s. Australia's McCrindle Research[29] regards 1980–1994 as Generation Y birth years. A 2013 PricewaterhouseCoopers[30] report and Edelman Berland[31] use 1980–1995. Gallup Inc.,[32][33][34] Eventbrite[35][36] and Dale Carnegie Training and MSW Research[37] all use 1980–1996. Ernst and Young uses 1981–1996.[38] Manpower Group uses 1982–1996.[39]

huh?

Doesnt change the fact that a 35yo is going to look at those 10 or more years younger as effectively kids.

Back to the Future is probably the only thing that has remained untouched.

Bb8 plugging up electricity like its water.

Who cares, we know what millenials are. They're the faggots who don't know they're male or female and are confused all the time on who to trust and just go with the crowd.

There's not an actual age.

to me, a millennial is someone who had their childhood in their 90s and was 10 or close when the millennium came

yea not really

nah you really stop giving a shit about someone's age once they get past 25

from there it's just a question of interests, maturity level, and personality

>Is the generation that's now 25 - 35 the most raped generation? Everything we loved is either pushed to younger generations and they skipped what we wanted all the time and just went over to millenials
we are millennials you fucking mongoloid if anything they should separate us out out though

If you're 25 and you're having conversations about Spongebob, maybe you should stop hanging around the playground.

Or maybe you just shouldn't be so insecure about people thinking you might like the (((wrong))) Spongebob. Are you really losing friendships because people are associating you with an incorrect era of Spongebob?

t. millenial

SHHHHHT Shut your fucking mouth please. Don't ever mention this out loud ever again. We've had enough, we don't want reboots anymore.

>im not my generation because im not the stereotype

fuck off, you're still a millennial. if anything, trying to excuse your way out of being a millennial is fufilling the stereotype.

A lot of the shills defending nu-Star Wars have relied on simply calling people critical of this shit man-babies who shouldn't even care about it.

Milennials grew up with quality entertainment and storytelling, and we just want the same for the younger generation. I remember how great the original Star Wars trilogy was, and seeing what it has been reduced to is just heartbreaking.

Call me a man-baby all you want, but what kids see matters.

I don't know a lot of 90 year olds that became 10 user...

I have an exam on monday morning and haven't studied yet and never went into any of the classes. Am I fucked? It's a HR exam.

25-35 are still millenials, fucktard. Why does everyone think the word just means "people younger than me"?

>>The majority of researchers and demographers start the generation in the early 1980s, with many ending the generation in the mid-1990s. Australia's McCrindle Research[29] regards 1980–1994 as Generation Y birth years. A 2013 PricewaterhouseCoopers[30] report and Edelman Berland[31] use 1980–1995. Gallup Inc.,[32][33][34] Eventbrite[35][36] and Dale Carnegie Training and MSW Research[37] all use 1980–1996. Ernst and Young uses 1981–1996.[38] Manpower Group uses 1982–1996.[39]

Episode 3 is my favourite Star Wars movie and I'm 27.

look folks it's an actual post 95' Millennial you can tell because he's absolutely retarded while thinking he's super smart for correcting someone else despite the fact everyone including his retarded ass knew what user meant

I always love these kinds of generalizations. Just goes to show how little these kinds of posters really think.

Gen X got fucked over the hardest. First wave Millennials either lived through Gen X's pathos and apathy about the whole thing (if they had Gen X parents) or shared and amplified Gen X's hatred of Boomers (if they had Boomer parents). Everything beyond this just feels like marketing as if TPTB are trying their very best to economically define and advertise to an incredibly nebulous age range of people, much as how they tried to do with Gen X post grunge era.

Everyone's a Millennial now, basically.

>Am I fucked?

yup

better luck next time

To be fair, it was the media pushing this agenda to white and educated people

I should mention I showed up for a continuous assessment that was worth 30% of my grade and got 20% earlier in the semester. The final exam on Monday is worth 70%.

Yes really.

That's why people become pro-wrestlers, or teachers. They want to help out the current generation of kids. We want quality for the children, because we got quality when we were kids. It's very much the same as an old man planting trees, even though they'll never rest under its shade.

When you see someone use the phrase "manbabbies" about fans who want at least passable quality, you'll know you've spotted a shill. Same with that "IT'S FOR CHILDREN NOT FOR YOU" argument. No shit it's not for me, it's for those that come after me. I still want them to have quality entertainment. Just saying "oh it's for kids" doesn't qualify it to be shit. Pixar proves it every single time they make a movie. It's why no one likes Sony movies that were obviously designed for the children of lazy parents.

Soyboys and roasties will never understand, their brains are emaciated. Boomers won't understand, their Jewish masters programmed them to not care. Gen X dudes know and understand, but they are a broken generation.

>kids dont deserve anything good
>unwarranted attack on millenials
Boomer detected.

Millennials have got to be the biggest nostalgiafags of any generation. By the 80s the Hollywood cash machine was already in full swing, pumping out schlock for the dumbed down masses. The very idea that 80s filmmaking was somehow more honest in a thread about Star Wars just proves how fucking deluded you are. Pic related, it's a reminder that RotJ was literally a toy ad, as were GI Joe, Transformers, and all your other favorite cartoons.

The people who go around constantly referring to themselves manly alphas and calling anyone who disagrees with them snowflakes, soyboys, betas, manchildren, etc are now crying about a children's movie franchise not catering to their political beliefs. You can't make this stuff up

>t. 17 year old

Dunno about that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
>Authors William Strauss and Neil Howe are widely credited with naming the Millennials.[2] They coined the term in 1987, around the time children born in 1982 were entering preschool, and the media were first identifying their prospective link to the new millennium as the high school graduating class of 2000.[3]

Roastie detected

>tfw 19
At you you millennial fags got to experience tons of cool stuff in it's prime. I get to grow up with this shit.

Post her feet

>be at a party with 15-18 year olds along with a bunch of 20-30 year olds
>be 28
>outdrink and outdrug the young bastards
>tell funny stories
>get along just fine

Sounds like you're the one with the age disparity.

Why would a 17yo be writing about how they view 25yo olds and under as children?

Your point?

Sounds like youre the one whos 28.

But you can enjoy all the fun of the 80s, In the OASIS.

Hard to believe the current crop of 28 year olds were born 35 years ago

How much money did the new star wars make

The 70s nostalgia throughout the 90s and early 00s was worse