Implying Daria or Double D serve any purpose in this group

>implying Daria or Double D serve any purpose in this group

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4v4inodyoLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's the guy with glasses? It's the only one I can't recognize. Oh wait is numbah 1???

I think it's Dexter.

This can't be real...

Dariah would be the "new media" girl and social psychologist, probably has a tumblr/youtube/insta/snapchat/myspace/Ao3/etc follower count in the millions.

Double D i really dunno.

shades is Nigel Uno, yes

its a fan idea.
I always liked it.

Eh, Double D is pretty talented for someone working with trash and scraps. If nothing else it's clear that with proper guidance and not being distracted by scam work, he could reach a decent genius level.

Even so I don't think Daria would agree to be part of the group

Did you see what that motherfucker built with nothing but trash and a good idea? He's super resourceful and efficient, there is definitely place for an engineer of his caliber.

To be fair, what IS the purpose of this group? What the hell do they actually do?

dude built a scooter thing out of trash while running down a back alley

DOUBLE D BUILT THIS ON A CUL-DE-SAC!
WITH A BUNCH OF TRASH!

Excuse me? Double D is a thrifty motherfucker, and his involvement in the group is as the scrapmaster. He's the Slippy of the group (in Star Fox canon Slippy is the one who built the Blue Marine out of literal scraps found around the Great Fox).

Dexter already do everything Double D does but better even the faggotry.

Double D is obviously smart as hell. He's able to jury rig nonsense shit together. Also my headcanon for Daria is that Velma didn't trust anyone there and said if she was going to be a part of it they needed to have a therapist on staff and weekly meetings.

Daria is Namor. She is there to do the tough shit like push the button that blows up a planet. And she will because she doesn't care about anything.

Dexter is a hardass too but is younger, more idealistic. Daria wouldn't give a fuck.

Control the free world obviously.

kek'd

he makes the perfect assistant though.

Double Date is a very methodical guy. He's probably there to plan meetings and budget, treasurer/secretary combined right?

Daria, as Namor of the group would start conflicts due to haughty bitchyness and seduce the girls and other members girlfriends/sisters.

Velma has no purpose, unless you say she has book smarts about the paranormal

The Johnny Test characters ruin it

Because they're from Johnny Test or because they wouldn't fit in?

Who the fuck is the guy between Numbah 1 and Daria?

Also what is Daria even doing there? Afaik, this is just a bunch of smart characters from CN cartoons.

both

Jimmy Neutron. The only non CN character

Jimmy Neutron

>only non CN character
Look to his left

There's Daria, which I pointed out. But yeah, thanks. I'm not sure how I didn't get that before.

Yeah, but Dexter has a superiority complex which would make him hard to work with. Out of the scientists in the pic shown, Double D has the best moral compass.

I dunno, man. Considering how young he was and the lack of resources, Double D came up with some pretty clever shit of literal garbage. Not to mention the guy had OCD so you know he'd keep everything in order. Velma and Daria are the ones that serve no purpose. Numbah 1 and Double D are smart AND offer the whole "street smart" angle as well.

Numbuh 1 isn't the smartest character on KND though. If we're talking about strict scientific acumen then his spot should go to Numbah 2. If street smarts is at all a factor then Numbah 5 should be there instead.

Come to think of it, Numbuh 1 is only the leader of Sector V because Numbuh 5 was too modest to lead

>Out of the scientists in the pic shown, Double D has the best moral compass.

What do he mean by thi-

>Dexter: "let's make an army of robots to murder my sister"
>Test sisters: let's use our brother as guinea pigs for our dangerous human experiments
>Jimmy: literally every episode he's in

Oh.

Discounting Daria and Velma who really have no business being at the table, Numbah 1 is the only good influence and friend in there, but he's no engineer or scientist.

I like them. They're probably the only actually evil members of the council.

I like how Uno is more or less just King Mob here.

Edd's an engineering whiz and routinely builds complex machinery out of garbage. We don't know if having a budget would allow him to reach Jimmy or Dexter tier.

Evil? i don't remember them being evil, just being dicks to jhonny.

He's the bruiser. He beat down Rolf once, I don't think anyone, even Numbah 1, could match that.

Double D made an AI that could analyze the current situation and pull an object out of a pocket dimension that results in the best solution for its wielder. Out of junk, in order to con, like, 2 dollars out of a bunch of middle schoolers.

With a budget, Double D becomes a god.

>Budget

Dexter's the child of an upper-middle class family. Somehow, he created a gigantic underground lab with nothing more than a child's allowance. Basically, Double-D should have everything Dexter had when he was starting out as an infant.

My first association.
What's Grant Morrisons chaos magic self insert doing there?

Double D's technical skills building with mundane objects makes him a credit to the team. Daria, however, is indeed useless.

why nigel? numbah 2 was the inventor

Rather than budget it's a question of interests. Dexter was always in for super science, while Double D likes to watch plants an shit, only doing super engineering to help his friend scam some dollars out of the other kids and buy candy.

The fuck isn't Numbuh 2 there? he was sector V's tech expert, if 1 is there because they need a leader there's no reason 2 can't join. Also double D is pretty smart he's just beta as shit and follows Eddy because nobody else can stand him

>Velma
Velma is probably the one who organized the group in the first place

this is probably just the people in charge, bet the full group would be a lot larger

>daria
>not phineas and ferb

Also wtf is velma doing there, unless she´s the mystery incorporated velma with the lovecraft knowledge

Double D is pretty unambitious, dunno how much comes from his nature and how much from his peaceful upbringing with distant parents working in jail.

I think Fred would be a better pick since he's trap master general

Out of the cartoon inventors who has the biggest feat?

Sorry, I prefer th John Persons The pit Velma...always. thank you very much.
Better yet, Daphne

Jimmy, Dexter and the sisters are the intellectual heavy-hitters on the team. For most projects they are hired for, these four will be the brains behind the mechanics.

Numbah One is the only one of the group who has any experience with militaristic planning and commanding a team in high-stress situations, so he handles strategic planning in the event shit goes south.

Double D plays dual role of backup genius and impromptu inventions expert. While he can hold his own and assist the main four with primary inventions, he truly shines when the team is in a situation where they only have access to seemingly useless junk to guide the main inventors towards creating something amazing.

Velma and Daria play similar roles as communicators for the team, and their roles are very diametrically opposed: Velma is the warm, friendly speaker who is excellent at interacting with clients and diffusing tense situations, while Daria is the cold, straight-to-the-point ice queen who is excellent at motivating the egotists of the team and moving particularly glacial situations along (such as convincing a stubborn partner to help their team).

borrowed money from NASA. They show up to collect money in one episode

checked

...what episode?

Quads of Truth.

Though I believe Velma's role is also in solving mysteries that the group may have to tackle.

>1 Strategist/leader
>4 scientists
>2 intellects
>daria

Granted, giving the name is Illuminati, they would most likely function as group of in control of the fate of the world or a task force protecting it. But this team lacks some muscle to get the job done. Personally, either replace Velma/Double d or the Johnny test twins. Maybe for Juniper lee, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom or maybe even Jake Long.

Robbin' Ed. The Thingamajig.

Holy shit, imagine Double D with access to KND technology.

With the way he tends to lose himself in the moment and lapse into fits of near insanity, I have a feeling he'd become a pretty decent Super Villain.

youtu.be/4v4inodyoLk

Double D is obviously The Tony Stark of the group minus the money and funds

Velma is a genius detective. She gets complimented by Batman. Adam West batman that can reveal entire plots by hearing a single phrase.

the rest of the group told Fred that traps are gay so he left

So, sleeper agent?
>"Our appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the Senator."
>"Has he been infected?"
>"Oh yes. Most certainly. When I mentioned I could put him on the priority list for Ambrosia, he was so willing it was almost pathetic."
>"This plague, the rioting is intesifying to the point where we might not contain it."
>"Why contain it? Let it spread to the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them."
>"I'm recieved reports of armed attacks on shipments. There's not enough vaccine to go around and the underclasses are getting desperate."
>"Of course they're desperate, they can smell their death from a mile away and the sound they'll make rattling their cage will serve as a warning to the rest."
>"Hmm... I hope you're not underestimating the problem. Aku may not go as quietly as you think. Intelligence indicates he's behind the problems in Asia."
>"A pretentious old man playing at taking over the world, but the world left him long ago. WE are the future."
>"We have other problems."
>"Heh, the Illuminati?"
>"Formed after Billy's executive order shortly preceding his impeachment. Not to worry, I have someone in place though. I'm more worried about Lisa. She located to Vanderberg."
>"Our biochem corp is far more advanced than theirs, as is our artificial intelligence. And their... Ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider."
>"The Aug project?"
>"Among other things. But I am disappointed in the performance of the primary unit."
>"Secondary unit should be online soon. It's undergoing preparation and should be ready in six months."
>"We had to endure much you and I, but soon there will be order again. A new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical city on the hill and soon we will be it's kings... No, not kings... GODS!"

Guess that makes Ronald Jensen then.
>"No, how could you do this to me, KIM!?"
>"Uhm, Lance was there when I needed him? You never called and were more interested in doing shit with that damn Mole Rat!"

And Numbuh 1 is Denton.
>"Hey, could you buy me a drink?"
>"Suuurrrreee."
>"Thanks 1. You're the best."

>"Gee thanks for helping 1."
>*blam*
>"No, DAD! How could you die?"
>"I know, what a shame."