Harley Quinn #18 Storytime

In which no one gives a shit about the actual storyline and just skips to the Dini backup which, thank god, I just found out lasts for at least until July.

I care about the Cho variant

Here ya go. Based Cho.

I really despise Timms' "art".

Palmiotti ships Harley with his self insert Deadpool knocknoff. Water is wet.

Now onto the readable part.

Why is this actually cute.

Fin.
I might ship a little Joker/Harley now. Blame Dini.

Because Joker & Harley can actually be cute when they're just causing mischief and whatnot until Joker abuses or attempts to kill her again[/spoiler[

I think I like how Dini writes them as more balanced than, say, Palmiotti or any other hack who's hellbent on portraying Harley as a saint.

Oh definitely. The backups feel like something straight out of the animated series.

cause that's Joker being romantic

Thanks OP. Worth it for the Dini backup alone.

Might be easier for you if you just put up the dini part next time because that's all people talk about unless palmiotti does something really dumb

It's so strange 15 pages of Palmiotti attempt of a Harley ship and after 6 pages of Dini's HarleyJoker

Palmiotti is trying really hard to push Harley and Red Tool together and of course Ivy will be involved in it too for a couple of issues.

That
Fucking
Dress
Jesus christ

It's like she's wearing nothing at all!

>Yes. Yes he can.
I miss the times when Batman was actually a detective

Two reasons:

1. They are a comedy duo, kinda like villainous and violent versions of Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy.

2.They still act like a couple. Abusive husbands can still have sweet moments with their wives that they batter. Thats the main reason why so many abused women can feel its so hard to let go in the first place. Nobody would hang out with someone who doesn't show any affection or attention towards you other than being negative.

ha. they made us cover her up when she wore that sheer nighty a few months ago.

Dini is a treasure.

You know, I believe Draken and Shego were Joker and Harley+Ivy's aptitude and her skin.

Have you thought that maybe this time they're not an abusive relationship

I-is she coping a feel of her own sister fat ass? I love the future.

Why does dini not write a monthly anymore?

I just come for the harley cheesecake

This is pretty much the only book this week that the covers actually stand out. Rebirth has mostly had excellent covers, but this week the Rebirth covers were mostly just average. These two are actually really nice.

Someone should do a storytime of just the Dini bits once it's all over

Well if he keeps doing six pages an issue hopefully by the time he's done there will be enough to publish on it's own

Have they said how long Dini will stay on?

His backup is confirmed to last until July at least, based on the solicits.

Man I'd love if we saw that sales spike because of Dini. It would prove that people are clamoring for a new writer and Palmiotti's success is solely because Quinn herself

>Joker knew Batman already did a bunch of speculation and analysis on the coat and figured out exactly where they were.

I she Harleyfags

Joker/Harley is the end all be all ship.

Ivycucks can fuck off

>Clearly visible nips
M-MOM?

That would make 50+ pages all we need for a trade now a days is about 110
> If dini writes Harley until Christmas a trade would be possible.

They can just include a "bonus" issue of Dini's to add a few more pages to it. Something from Gotham City Sirens or maybe another Madlove reprint.

Although my personal pick would be for something like Detective Comics #831.

When the fuck are they gonna recollect Dini's 'tec run?

GOAT Joker

The trades are still in print. I bought his whole run at my lcs a month ago

I really don't like that...dress

Detective Comics #831? Isn't it that issue with the girl ventriloquist? She had an abusive second personality. I feel that was an experiment or something, Dini testing if the sad story of abuse was what made Harley popular or trying to repeat the trick and failing cause that wasn't the reason.

Cool. Summer Gleason is canon again.

>battrunks are canon
Thank you based Dini.

I like the Dini story so far, but is anything in this book canon to anything? The main stories are ignored by every other DC comic, and the backup looks like it's just straight out of the DCAU.

I feel like what dini is writing works in canon but Connor and palimiotti are as far from canon as you can get and when asked about it didio said it wasn't so that they could go as big as they want which in the long run has probably hurt the book.

All I remember is that the girl ventriloquist wants Harley to work for her and Harley is trying to be good so she can get released from Arkham.

I don't know if i'm remembering right but the girl ventriloquist was introduced in this issue and while Scarface (his other personality) had an "abusive relationship" with the older ventriloquist, like your boss and you, the new girl was his sad girlfriend.

jejeje It's kind of funny, it was weird enough that she has another personality and it's a guy but she was in a romantic relationship with the guy and besides it was abusive.

>still butthurt

I know, right? If only DC haters stopped talking about DC so much.

>tfw Harley's winter costume turns me on more than any nightie or nudity

If they collect the backup stories into a single issue, I might buy it.

I don't know why but I hate ConnerHarley's face. It's ugly or long and ugly too