V > VI >VII >VI > VIII > I > III > II

V > VI >VII >VI > VIII > I > III > II

>VII >VI

>VI >VII >VI
wat

V > VI > VII > IV > VIII > I >III > II

What I meant to post.

user I l

I'm ashamed I'm replying to an attention-whoring namefag, and I love the new trilogy so far, but there's no way TFA was better than ANH.

I think this graph is more or less perfect but just switch VII and IV

5>4>6>3>R1>1>7>2>8

I just feel bad for you

the absolute patrician ranking

V > IV > VI > III > RO > the other ones

>VII > IV

IV > III > V > VI > I > II

V>IV>III>VI>I>II>>RO>VII>VIII

Putting Empire above the original is an irrelevant opinion.

IV > VI > V > III > I > II >>>>> TLJ > TFA

Any list that puts VII over VIII is automatically a troll list.

Any list that puts VI over IV is also a troll list.

someone shoop that into a condom

>VII
>a remake with worse characters
>better than IV

V > IV > VI = RO > III > VII > VIII > I > II

IV > V > VI > R1 > VII > III > VIII > I > II > TCW

personally
VI > I > V > III = II > IV > VIII > VII

objectively
V > IV > VI > III > I > II > VIII > VII

>IV>VI>V>TPM>R1>RotS>AotC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TFA>TLJ

This is the correct order.

XD

Pretty good Final Fantasy rating list, friendo.

Delusional

V > IV > VI > VII > VIII > R1 > III > II > I

>objectively

V > RO > VIII > IV > VI > VII > III > I > II

how else would I signify that differed from my personal opinion? Thanks for the feedback on my actual listing though

thank u frend

Can someone, in non-shitposty fashion, please explain why they consider the sequel trilogy worse than the prequel one?

TRUE ORDER COMING THROUGH

V > IV > III > VI > ROGUE > I > II >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VIII > VII

WHO HERE

IV = V > VI > VII > VIII > III > I > II

>daddy issues lead and the film with a scary cgi monster with no consequences
>better than pod-racing and always a bigger fish
kys

I - 3/10
II - 4/10
III - 6/10
IV - 9/10
V - 10/10
VI - 8/10
VII - 6/10
VIII - 4/10

4=5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 8

I'm done with main storyline since 8 was so dissapointing. RO was good so I'm looking forward to some of the oneoffs.

>Jabba
>Stormtrooper speeders
>Another Skywalker
>Luke vs Vader
>the Emperor
>flying inside the Death Star
>you have to be contrarian to think any of this is cool
ok

>Krager
sage

because they see that a lot of people like them, and they've constructed their entire personality around hating things that are liked by all, therefore to them it must be awful, given by how many people enjoy it

that's really the simplest reason, user

they're not incredible movies by any means, but they're solid sci-fi, even if they are derivative

I consider VII to be better than any of the prequels, and I consider VIII to be better than I or II.

There are two different angles I try and look at it: Technical and Story.
VII was extremely unoriginal, but it was very well-made. I loved the cinematography from that first shot of the Star Destroyer eclipse, and the whole thing flowed really well.

III was the opposite - it was cool ideas with shitty execution.

VIII, I and II are shittily made and have shitty execution.

>you have to be contrarian to think this is the best one
>you have to be contrarian to think any of this is cool
Spot the difference.

V>VI>VIII>IV>III>VII>RO>I>II

this desu

Empire > Star Wars > Jedi > Sith > Force Awakens > Phantom Menace > Clones > Rogue One > Last SJW

The prequel trilogy attempted to do something new and interesting but ultimately failed

The sequel trilogy is copying the original but doing absolutely nothing interesting or good and squandering its potential.

>daddy issues lead and the film with a scary cgi monster with no consequences

you're talking about episode 1 right?

unironically this

5>4>6>>>>>>>>3>7>Rogue One

Episodes 1 and 2 aren't even worth watching IMO

I - 4/10
II - 3/10
III - 6/10
RO - 5/10
IV - 7/10
V - 9/10
VI - 8/10
VII - 6/10
VIII - 8/10

Watching the death of the Jedi religion is interesting. Watching paths to the Force outside of the Jedi/Sith paradigm is interesting.

My reaction when I'm high and trying to figure this all out

VIII > VII > IV > V > VI > R1 > 1 > 3 > 2

IV > V > VI

They should have taken a hint.

copying KOTOR isn't interesting to me
And killing off Han for almost no reason as well as shitting on Luke's entire character pisses me the hell off

I know > power converters > one with the force > midget bears > high ground > always a bigger fish > don’t like sand > traitor > where’d the crystal critters go

The prequels work when viewed separately from the OT. The sequels do not.
The prequels introduced stunning new visuals and fleshed out the Star Wars universe in a bold way. The sequels took the same planets and aliens from the OT, slapped some shit on them, and called them different names.
The prequels tell a unique story. The sequels are beat-for-beat retellings of the OT.
The prequels have characters with interesting, if sometimes stilted, personalities who exist realistically in their universe. The sequels have great concepts for characters that they do nothing with.
The prequels have a compelling main character with a tragic, emotional, and relatable arc, despite the actor's occasional missteps. The sequels have a female power fantasy as a main character with no flaws who actively undermines the OT just by existing.
The prequels have an incredible main villain with a cunning ploy, masterful manipulation, incredible skills, strong motivation, and an amazing actor. I'm not even sure who the main villain is in the sequels.
The prequels are good. The sequels aren't. Even if Episode IX somehow blows every other Star Wars episode out of the water (which it won't), it's still a net loss.

5 > 3 > 6 > 4 > R1 > 2 > 8 > 7 > 1

>VI >VII >VI

V > IV > VI > III > I > II = VIII > VII

R1 is somewhere between I and VII

>waaa it's different

And there it is.

Shouldn't you be out spending your billions instead of shilling on a mongolian basket weaving forum, George?

>The prequels have a compelling main character
Oh, come on mate. I like the Prequels, but Anakin was horribly written.
He only started looking good after The Clone Wars, where they remembers he was supposed to act heroic prior to his fall to the Dark Side.

In EPs2 and 3, he's mostly whining, especially in EP2.

I agree with all this but dislike both the prequels and sequels

>The prequels work when viewed separately from the OT

>In EPs2 and 3, he's mostly whining, especially in EP2
Man, it's not like Luke was doing this in ANH and TLJ.

KOTOR didnt do that you know, its very close to the OT despite going in a very different way about it.

Also Bastila tsundare act with Revan teasing and baiting her is amazing, you are thinking more about KOTOR 2 that is pretty much PS:T Star Wars edition that does go on about the Force in a ... well not a fan of it either, goes too far to the point its too "far out" for me.

>He only started looking good after The Clone Wars
Stopped reading right there. TCW Anakin is a good character, but he's not Anakin. The entire point of Anakin's arc is that he's a noble man with strong convictions but who has weaknesses, namely taking on responsibility and his love for Padme. I can't see TCW Anakin ever turning to the Dark Side under any circumstances.

It's bad

Luke was whining right after he got scouted by Obi Wan. In TLJ Luke had retreated after massive failure - OOC, but it's somewhat understandable.

Anakin was whining after having been training for 10 years, and its because they won't let him do every other shit he wants. Then he drops the Jedi Code, because his dick got hard.

>I can't see TCW Anakin ever turning to the Dark Side under any circumstances.

Oh, I get to use this again ...

V VI IV III I R1 VII II VIII

>hahahaha look everyone it's george!!!!!!1!!! xDDDD
Fuck you. Go back to watching your pathetic knock-off Star Wars, which by the way is a complete and utter betrayal of everything George Lucas stood for.
And why the fuck would George Lucas be posting in this shithole anyway? I bet he's off on some yacht surrounded by hot chicks, laughing at how brainwashed people like you are.

You mean the Anakin that used torture on prisoners?
The Anakin that got into a fight with some retard out of jealousy?
The Anakin who more than once talked shit about the Jedi Council?

Anakin was supposed to have been a Jedi hero prior to falling to the Dark Side. That was the tragedy, since it was a good guy that was driven bad by several circumstances in his life.
An unstable retard breaking bad is hardly tragic.

What about it? That's from Attack of the Clones.

That sounds just like what George Lucas would post. You're not fooling anyone

You put 6 twice you turbo faggot. Literally delete this thread you failure.

4 = 5 > R1 > 6 > 8 > 7 > 3 > 2 > 1

>1 anywhere but at the bottom

I - 5/10
II - 6/10
III - 7.5/10
IV - 8.5/10
V - 9/10
VI - 8/10
VII - 7/10
RO - 7/10
VIII - 6/10

One is the best of the prequels.
>le I hate child actors XD
ebin

Anakin has a power and superiority complex. The Jedi had hyped him up to be The Chosen One, and he pretty much took it up so much that he felt he was the best Jedi in the order, which is supported by his countless wins in the Clone Wars and Sheev inflating his ego, even in AotC. With all that power in the Force, it'd make sense that you'd want to do what you so desired with it, only to be kept on a tight leash by an order which dictated your life. With Padme, Anakin felt free from the Jedi's restrictions, and so he took his marriage with Padme as a way to free himself from the Jedi's leash. Doesn't help that Anakin's training was hindered by Obi Wan, who lacked the skill of training someone like Anakin, and would do what he could to keep Anakin's personality down and attempt to 1-up him.

I liked Rogue One a lot, but it seems like not many other people liked it.

5>3>4>6>R1>8>1>2>7

4 = 5 > 6 > 7 = 1 > 8 = 3 > 2

This is the only correct judgement.

This is the definite ranking
V > IV > VI >III > I > VII > II > RO > VIII

it's the only one you can just skip and nothing is affected

I - 3/10
II - 2/10
III - 5/10
IV - 9/10
V - 8.5/10
VI - 7-10
VII - 7.5/10
VIII - 6.5/10

I know what you mean, I liked it a lot too

That's not what makes a movie good or bad. In fact, that's kind of the opposite of what makes these movies good.

The original is amazing because it could exist as a standalone film. And it did for 3 years.

I only hate child actors when they're terrible at acting.

V > VIII > IV > VII > VI > RO > dogshit = I = II = III

I mean you can think that way, but when you're adding a new movie to an anthology, you have to think about the value the movie brings to the larger picture, not just how it is on its own. clone wars suffered from pacing and acting problems, but at least it brought something to the series

Terrible taste, but that's to be expected from a kragerposter

V>VI>IV>III>II>I>VII>VIII

T B H? 8 was so badly done that I'm not even looking forward to 9.

And finding out that the guy that directed 8 is directing a new trilogy? jfc

Just saw it and liked it. (hint, I own Disney stock)

I > II > VII > VIII > III > RO > VI > IV > V