The Last Jedi question

I'm a Star Wars fan but not a massive one. Will I enjoy The Last Jedi or is it really as bad as some say?

Jenny is a 10/10!

>I'm a Star Wars fan but not a massive one
Yes.

defs thought she was jerking a fucked up cock

Does she shave her pusy?

Are you gay?

yeah same are we supposed to think this?

giv pale gf

You must be 18 to post on Sup Forums, Pajeet.

im a moderate fan
last jedi was okay

No.

remember how little this website reflects real life
when I saw it the entire audience loved it, cheered the whole time, and every I spoke to said they enjoyed it
The movie isn't amazing. It's kind of sloppy. A lot of moments that made me roll my eyes or didn't make sense if you thought to hard but overall pretty enjoyable

So it's pretty much a DCEU movie then?

fucking kek

if your head isn't up your ass about star wars and you don't really care about the plot and just want to see some dope as fuck scenes, then go see it.

I have a lot more respect for TLJ than DCEU but that's more of a "your mileage will vary" sort of deal

How can you have respect for TLJ when there was no character assassination or lore desecration in DCEU to the extent of Luke doing what he did in the whole film and Captain SJW-pants breaking the well established rules of hyperspace physics.

Did you enjoy TFA?
Are you in the slightest bit curious how plot hooks from TFA turn out?

Unless the answers are yes and then no, give it a pass. Even if you enjoyed it, it takes a shit over everything set up in the prior movie.

I honestly didn't have any problem with Luke's character
If you think anything in this movie was more egregious than BvsS you should rewatch that movie and then kill yourself

Her vag probably looks like the end of Akira

glad I'm not the only one who thought that from the thumbnail.

Can't, the "film" that I just watched already murdered me. BvS at least respected the lore. And don't give me that "Batman doesn't kill" bullshit, when we both know he can go to really edgy places at times.
As for Luke, if you think anything he did does not go against everything that served as his hero's journey, how bout you rewatch RotJ and then kill yourself and join me in hell?

Bump