Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
youtu.be/9OR5DScu8LQ?t=31m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all those dislikes

These idiots are done

Why

weren't those from people who thought they were being serious

and some were from schmoes, stuckmann and campea fans.

i appreciate you dedicating the ten minutes or so to put this together in photoshop, OP

holy shit they actually liked it

Do just know know we can see what the video is?

tis but unironically. The Nerd Crew was just an sarcastic review of the movie. Don't like it, too bad?

Here's a (you) for the shoop. Very impressive. Fooled me.

this is THE review. I dunno why people keep expecting them to do a half in the bag when the meta joke should be that the nerd crew review is their last word on this film

Fuck u

Sup Forums BTFO!

>Mike and Rich love it
>Jay begrudgingly admits it's great
Sup Forums utterly btfo

they're so jelly they're not part of hollywood industry lol

lmao, normies must have downboated.

a lot people, at lleat here,thought it wasn't as good as the other ones. I just didn't find it very funny this time around. It had good moments, but overall I felt it fell flat

I'm more denied than Mike is in this gif

ABSOLUTE CHEEKY

There will never be a Nerd Crew Commentary track for Episodes 1, 2 and 3 :I

>12k dislikes

Cringey shit

They should do a hitb to reiterate their sjw views just to annoy the fuck out of everyone.
>Well jay, it's shit, but only because it was directed by a white guy

>make a Mr Plinkett series shitting on the prequel trilogy
>unironically like Force Awakens and Rogue One
>make a shitty parody review show for TLJ

why do you guys like them so much?

what's the point of doing such an ironic review, they're pretty much saying nothing in the end because of this stupid gimmick

>e-celeb trash
So is all of Sup Forums going to change their opinion now?

they didnt like Rogue One

Star Trek TOS or Star Trek TNG?

Why is this board obsessed with these hacks?

Literal nobodies who just bagged on the PT. Ooo wow, that's like a guy beating up a bunch of downies and hailing him as tough

>unironically like Rogue One

>reiterate their sjw views
Are you talking about the "white guy" segment from the Nerd Crew video? You realize that it's not them being SJWs and is actually them pointing out Kathleen Kennedy's hypocricy right?

You can't be serious

They didn't like Rogue One. Stop injecting yourself with that fentanyl, nigga, it's even worse than heroin.

That'd be quite a feat to stay in character, even moreso to willingly rewatch the prequels.

3 is at least WATCHABLE
I can't watch 1 or 2 again though

Sith is where all the meat is because you see shit go down and people actually doing things rather than irrelevant events in Phantom and a boring romance in Clones.

kathleen who? I assumed they did it to poke fun at the sad nerd fanboys who jumped on the sjw bandwagon to get pussy

I unironically love 3.

Wait, no. I ironically love 3. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But ironic love is still love.

Kathleen Kennedy. The head of Lucasfilm. The fucking person they cut to talking about letting women or non-white people direct a SW movie.

U R FAGIT

The joke's on you motherfucker. I have a youtube tab up and would get a notice if it were up.

memes aside, what's taking so long?

>Kathleen Kennedy. The head of Lucasfilm.
They let a woman do that? No wonder these movies suck shit

I can't watch this shit.

It's not taking longer than any other Half in the Bag episode.

so did they like it or not?

HOLY SHIT

they will release it x-mas day.

both

Probably this. 3/4 of the video will be a silent black screen

that joke's gotten old already

yeah
people, especially foreigners, have a very hard time understanding satire or any form of sarcasm in general

D E A F E N I N G

The new Star Wars is trash but this video is fucking unwatchable.

Anglos are much better with satire and sarcasm than Americans

>Anglo humor
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
it's the GOAT

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!

I don't get it, refugee from Sup Forums here, are these guys the version of Sup Forums's e-celebs?

kys

>Americans aren't anglos

British education

No they're not

I'm a boer too

I refuse to believe there´s people IN THIS VERY THREAD who really think these hacks honesly liked TLJ. Is Satire impossible for you to grasp, even when it´s this obvious? I mean, I didn´t like the review, but I got that they actually hate the movie, Disney, and everything that it represents. Am I just being trolled? I hope I´m being trolled

>AMERICANS ARE ANGLO

>Americans are anglos
no no no no no no
*breathes in*

youtu.be/9OR5DScu8LQ?t=31m40s

>JJ
>white

I mean, they're still buying all that merch and promoting the movies. They can be as ironic as they want but they're still making the mouse even more money.

they are being really careful in what they do and say

>I had so many goose bumps on me that you could call me a down pillow

Ok I legitimately laughed at this

It's fucking hilarious how much you faggots overthink this stuff. They're just going to have a discussion about the movie like they always do.

I said foreigners but what I really meant was non-native english speakers

wut

nah he's probably right, the film has people split down the middle, and this would be the review to alienate their fans and reduce their income if they're not careful

most people don't really have much of a sense of humour at all. as far as europe goes, anglos, irish and the french are the only funny ones, with finns and russians having a bit of a sense of humour too.
the italians, spanish, portuguese and germanics really aren't funny at all

the comments are gold

I'm pretty sure making a video seen by 500,000 people trashing a franchise has a bit of a larger effect than spending a couple hundred bucks at Target.

You're talking about the guys that put out THREE videos that cut out 30 seconds in and then had half an hour of a black screen. They don't give a fuck.

>ITS UP! ITS UP! ITS UP! ITS UP!
That's not what your wife said

Damn! Rough waters in that relationship, eh? Felt bad for Mike back then.

But they don't even trash the franchise though? These videos are mostly done to trash other youtubers and fans but you and I know they're gonna end up making a regular review video where they don't have the balls to actually say the film is bad, they'll play it safe because just like Disney, they're too scared to take risks.

Seriously. They got shit on a lot for disliking Rogue One and then proceeded to double down on their hate for it and trash it even more. Say what you want about RLM but I've never doubted their sincerity in regards to their actual opinions about something.

>what is the Rogue One review

You don't know many italians, germans or spanish. Do you?

It's fucking hilarious how people like you continue to ignore the MULTIPLE videos they made shitting on Rogue One because you're just so butthurt that they liked The Force Awakens.

>Say what you want about RLM but I've never doubted their sincerity in regards to their actual opinions about something.
I recall them complaining about the reuse of things like AT ATs and shit.

To this day, I wonder where the hell were these complaints for The Force Awakens and recycling spacecraft!? Recycled plot even!

I know plenty Alberto

Maybe you should actually pay attention to the things they say instead of focusing on memes.

It was okay to shit on Rogue One, a lot of people didn't even see it. It's not the same as shitting on the main franchise, btw I don't really care that they liked TFA or disliked Rogue One, it's the fact that their reviews are not consistent, they don't really follow their past reviews, they follow the opinion of the fans.

What have I missed?

>they follow the opinion of the fans.
Rogue One got good reviews and everyone was pissed when they didn't like it. What the fuck are you even talking about?

I'm talking about their fans, their viewers.

They mentioned on twitter that fandango lost their tickets.

Oh yeah their fans were just thrilled with their Transformers 5 videos!

I love their commentary tracks, but I don't care for the Mr. Plinkett ones where Mike stays in character. Gets a little tiresome.

I doubt it. German humor is dry an difficult to translate but is definitively there.
If you think italians have no humor it means you ignore completely anything italy produced.
Which is fine - but does not put you in position of making such statements.
Anglos have a DIFFERENT humor and that's fine. Because of the prominence of emglish speaking media, most non natives of english still get it. Explain a given italian comedy to an anglo, on the other hand, is not always easy.

In the last SW review, they did the video at four in the morning having just seen the movie. I think they'll cook on this review a bit longer.

So why can't they find a good director?

reminder they never liked star wars and retarded starwars fans think theyre their guys just because they shit on some average movies