Sup Forums, Do you like to talk to tomatoes?

Sup Forums, Do you like to talk to tomatoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77iTCVhVx94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They could have picked another vegetable to speak about chastity and Christian values than a cucumber

Old school veggie tales was the shit

Bob and Larry aren't even vegetables anyway, and there are several other characters that aren't vegetables, either, so it checks out.

>Mention potatoes in the theme
>They don't show up for several years

IF

>Bob and Larry aren't even vegetables anyway

Fuck you're right

Cucumbers are in the squash family, but if it was only vegetables the cast would be much smaller

there are also characters who are cheese puffs who gives a shit it's a catchy name

I know

I wasn't complaining about it

Weren't there non food characters after awhile too? Those penguins? Haven't seen or heard of this in nearly 15 years.

One of the Christmas specials had penguins and the main character was a robot doll thing with a buzzsaw in his arm

>mfw my tomatoes start talking to me

I liked how the show had self referrential humor.

In one of the songs, one of the characters said he never had a name in all 13 years of broadcasting.

Its fucking hilarious if you think about it.

No, they try to indoctrinate me with propaganda

What about this guy?

That never made sense to me, even as a kid, in a world of veggies, why is there a toy that is clearly based off of a human?

>Tfw somebody is stripped naked and robbed and have their head shoved in the ground but you're too busy

same reason why there are sentient foods

Bob and Larry host their show in a kitchen where everything is far larger than them like if they were real food, but in the stories they tell everything is built to scale. They're obviously teaching kids before their imminent demise when aunt Ruth starts to make a vegetable soup.

Why did a cucumber own a hairbrush in the first place?

It's probably a good back scratcher for cucumbers

Why does a Cucumber want to dance with a manatee?

FUCK user

NOW I'VE GOT THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!

WHY user? WHY DO THIS TO ME?

Why does a cucumber have to see a psychiatrist about his lip fixation?

did anybody actually talk to tomatoes or waltz with potatoes in the produce aisle?

Maybe... you should just go read a book.

I'M SO BLUUUU-HUHUHU BLUUU-HUHUHU BLUUU-HUHUHOOOO.

I'M SO BLUE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

SHE'S SO BLUE SHE DON'T KNOW WHAT TOO DO.

I entered this thread solely for this gif

I must've been the only non-hardcore Christian who watched this show growing up.

They showed it in my Sunday school and we're just about the wimpiest mainliners there are

bump

I never watched this growing up, did I miss out on anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=77iTCVhVx94

A good Christian upbringing, presumably. You can still watch the shows, they haven't disappeared yet.