>Pretending the fight with these fools wasn't kino

>Pretending the fight with these fools wasn't kino
Pathetic

>Kylo et Rey never use force power
>Heyguys it's my turn to hit or do some retarded shit but since it's not the prequel it's fine

The only good thing about this part is guardbro who save his friend with his wrist

pretending the movie is bad for attention from internet strangers

mcfucking kill yourselves

>being this much of an ignorant faggot.
Pathetic.

This

>Kylo et Rey never use force power
Thanks for admitting you didn't watch the film.

>Lmao brah dis movie good. Who cares if it made no sense. Fucking nerds lol.

Who said I disliked the film?

They never do in this fight you retard.

They dudnt even need to activate their ligjtsabers to kill these tupperware fucks. Thats why its so stupid.

Telekinesis isn't a force power. You're totally right.

being this invested in a major motion picture

kill yourselfs right now!

Youve got problems if you liked this garbage

It was a great scene but Kylo should have thrown those cunts around if we're being real.

I think we're just commenting on the state of the whole board right now.

Also were these guys the rest of the Knights of Ren? They're all extremely skilled and have different weapons like we saw in the flashback in VII

Are you just pretending to be retarded? Those guys are normal people. Why not just force push them to death?

And you don't have problems for being obsessed with fan canon copypasta? Fascinating.

I really fucking hope not, I liked this scene but the knights of Ren had great outfits.

literally what? Are the fanboys becoming deranged at the mockery this movie's getting haha

Are you? What does it matter when they killed these goons without a scratch?

Assblasted manchild detected

I wouldn't mind if they were, that would make Kylo's emotional betrayal even more poignant, but you're right, I would like if we heard more about them before they were all killed.

how ironic

>obsessed with fan canon copypasta
What are you on about kid?

Why do nuwars fags continue to humiliate themselves?

>devilish dancing dervishes of deceptively docile deadliness
>literally DANCED more than fought
>kino

Take your midi-chlorian boosters, womp rat.

Why did they try to kill Kylo and Rey after snoke was dead? Presumably their role was to protect the supreme leader, by killing snoke, Kylo usurped him, as is policy for users of the dark side of the force.

Why didn't they notice when a lightsaber next to their supreme leader was moving and protect him? seems pretty crucial

Riker thread?

>Why did they try to kill Kylo and Rey after snoke was dead? Presumably their role was to protect the supreme leader, by killing snoke, Kylo usurped him,
This was literally my thoughts while watching the movie. What were these guys going to do if they beat Kylo and Rey somehow take control of the first order? They literally had no reason to fight and lose their lives.

I have a feeling Hux was next in command. Not Kylo who literally just murdered Snoke.

he's probably going to mutiny Kylo and take control, as he that look he gave Kylo after Kylo sperged out fought ghost Luke and let the resistance escape was not friendly

But who cares about Hux? It's too late to try and make him any way a threat since this whole movie just shits on him, so now he's just a joke.

rather watch the movie they stole it from

Yeah alright, Kylo used the force to grab the lightsaber Rey threw to him

Other than that they didn't use the force at all, and they would have demolished those guards if they did, but they didn't because the writers wanted an some sort of an intense sword battle in the film

The scene was unironically great except for the part where Rey drops the lightsaber and the dude just stands there. It effectively showed Kylo is a better swordsman than Rey

That snap zoom is really obnoxious but I agree, best scene in the new trilogy so far.

>Kylo is Skilled but reckless
>Rey Reckless but talented

I really don't know what people wanted. This shit was great, and Snokes room was an excellent set piece for these red fuckers.

Were these the Knights of Ren?

They look like plastic toys

>The most elite guards in the galaxy are decimated by some mary sue who's never had any formal combat training
Bravo, Disney

Actually they're fucked by Kylo, Rey barely keeps up.

>Best scene
>makes no sense
Disneyfags were a mistake

but what about "muh raw power"

>RED ON RED

This, he deals with like 5 of them and she barely fights off 2

I mean its not exactly a high bar to be fair. Feel free to tell me anything from TFA or TLJ that is better than this fight.

>posting bait for (you)s

>MUH POWER LVLS

Go watch Dragonball if that's what you actually care about. Jesus.

It looks like a greenscreen effect that wasn't completed

>I really don't know what people wanted
A movie that didnt shit on everything that came before and scenes that makes sense in the context of movie and series at large

>can't make sense of a Star Wars movie

This is autism in action.

Oh, so we got what we wanted then. That's good.

TFA Snoke wants Rey brought to him so he can turn her to dark side. TLJ he gets her and decides just killing her is the best course of action to get to Luke who has already given up on life

They are garbage filled with shit thst doesnt fit in to star wars

Not everyone wanted what you wanted, sorry you lost this time. I really liked it, been a Star Wars fan since OG and felt like this moved the series forward in meaningful ways.

it has nothing to do with power levels, it's the realistic expectation that someone who's barely ever used a lightsaber before would absolutely get their shit pushed in by someone like an elite praetorian guard.

>Oh, so we got what we wanted then. That's good.
I don't know about you but I wrote Lucas like 15 letters asking that Luke milk a space sea manatee on camera and slug down it's milk while spilling it all over his beard...never got a response but Rian he was intrigued

>Sup Forums is already changing their opinons already thanks to some e-celebs
wew lad

Explain it faggot.

Why would Snoke be trying to recruit her if he didn't believe she was stronger than some guards? Hell, he believed she had more potential than Kylo Ren.

>realistic expectations
>Star Wars

I can't believe how stupid you are.

it has nothing to do with "stength". someone who has spent 10 years training in lightsaber combat should be able to defeat a girl who's used a lightsaber in a fight literally once before in her entire life.

You like it because you know nothing about star wars

Alright then, I don't know why you think I care. I didn't like the movie but that doesn't mean I have to act like a pants-shitting sperg like you. This was a good scene.

What in the fuck ever happened to these guys?

The same reason they didn't with any other fucking enemy jesus christ user

I just said I've been a fan since the originals, what do you mean I know nothing about star wars? Because I don't agree with you? You don't think that's unreasonably arrogant to say to me you little shit?

How dare you.

one of the best scenes of the franchise desu

What's to explain? They fought some guards. Just because people with autism are hyper-analyzing it in order to get back at the Jews or some shit doesn't mean that's my problem.

These cock stains are just baiting. They dont have any opinions to offer besides wharever you think being wrong.

>he thinks this is an insult and not a compliment

Yeah, how dare I have something to care about other than films made for children

Being strong with the force does that. If you think that's dumb, then I guess you shouldn't really be watching these movies.

>2 soybeans have been deposited in your account

No, we liked the movie. It's the people shitting on it who are just baiting. I bet half of them didn't even watch it and just skimmed a spoiler synopsis.

being force seinsitive =/= automatic mastery of lightsabers, idk what part of the old movies gave you that idea.

>What's to explain? They fought some guards
In the stupidest way possible. No need to have a sword fight with people without the force.

I liked Snoke much better when we thought he was fuckhuge. Too bad they pussied out and just made him a hologram.

So you would have liked it better if they had stared them to death?

>No matter how shit you know the movie is and even though you know what they did to Hamill, you STILL went to see the movie
Just more ignorant fools rewarding bad behavior

You are arguing about srar wars on a Sup Forums. Its your own fault you dont know what youre talking about. Theres nothing wrong with expecting the 8th part of any series to follow established rules.

But that would have been retarded.

Luke BARELY lost to Vader the first time. He then basically won his second duel (ever) against one of the most powerful Siths.

Obi-Wan lost against someone who was a child by the time he was a Knight.

Force sensitivity has a whole hell of a lot to do with your odds in battle according to these films.

Let me guess, Rey slaughtered them without breaking a sweat and made them pee sitting down?

This movie is one of the better Star Wars films ever made and they got rid of Hamill's character because he doesn't want to do these movies anymore and he asked them to. Stop being such an embarrassing fucking baby

>we liked the movie
Because you dont like star wars

?

Darth Vader never used his lightsaber to dispatch anyone other than another lightsaber user. He just choked people to death without lifting a finger, even from another Star Destroyer across space.
Why would such gifted force users risk an avoidable lightsaber battle? Right after they kill the guards, Kylo chokes General Hux... in the previous film, they show him being able to freeze people in place, read their minds, and even stop blaster bolts in mid air...

And now, he stupidly engages and struggles with 3 guards instead of just choking them all...

You could've just ignore that lousy bait.

post yfw you realize Carrie Fisher became an hero rather than live with the criticism when this shit got released

>I want to see the same shit for an eighth time, how dare they try to do anything differently

I think the difference is that you're a braindead drooling fanboy who just wants lightsaber fights and what I want is a good story.

Stop being a dumb fuck. They have the force. They could have done whatever they wanted to those red faggots

>you will never avenge your Emperor Snoke with your faithful comrades

I honestly thought that after this scene Rey should've started to turn to the dark side with all of the hatred and stuff like when she started to fight with Luke and stuff that would've been a cool twist

That is a pretty neat scene, but I'm still not giving Disney a penny

Disney could send Emma Watson in full Beauty and the Beast attire to suck me off with her horrific androgynous manface and I would still never drop a dime for them

>Luke BARELY lost to Vader the first time.

Did... you even watch the fucking movie? Vader only used a single hand to duel... effortlessly outfought him without even trying... fucked with him using his force powers... and then for the second half of the fight, Luke was running away and trying to escape the whole time before getting his hand cut off and retreating...

Luke had absolutely no chance against Vader the first time...

He didn't have a chance against Vader the second time, either. Vader was weak and the conflict inside of him caused him to not want to kill his son.

If a fight scene is the only thing 'kino' about your movie, then you have failed as a filmmaker.

I don't care about Star Wars because I'm not a loser. This was a well made film. If you honestly give a shit about muh canon, you need to shoot yourself in the face

>Darth Vader never used his lightsaber to dispatch anyone other than another lightsaber user.

Jesus. Just admit you don't watch these films and fuck off.

Ive said multiple times now there was no need for rey and kylo to fight those guys with lightsabers. Try to keep up user.

>I'm going to announce to everyone that I'm not supporting a giant company with my money even though they make all the fucking money in the world and it's not going to change a thing but I'm cool now right guise?

>Luke BARELY lost to Vader the first time.
More proof these nuwars fags dont understand star wars

Cherry picked me and contradicted your own argument. Take a lap.