>Mandark
No.

>vegeta is better then yamcha
who are you trying to fool?

Agreed.

>Best character
>His only purpose in the series is to job in every fight

zuko deserved her

meanwhile in WWE jobbers & comedy acts are more interesting than the actual main eventers

Side note: I hope he receives more love in the upcoming universal survival arc

Remember when anime was kept on Sup Forums?

>Literally caused every single damn apocalyptic problem after the Raditz fight

I wouldn't call him the best character, he's practically a cosmic level fuck up at this point

>Came to earth, smashed shit, tried to destroy it, fled when a bald midget came at him with a samurai sword
>Antagonises Freeza and keeps letting him transform for some reason
>Frees the Androids which promptly kick the shit out of him
>Powers up cell who promptly kicks the shit out of him
>Causes gohan to get injured, nearly destroying the Earth
>Powers up Majin Buu of all things due to a hissy fit over rivalry, and then suicides against the indestructible piece of gum

That's wierd, that's not a picture of Jin.

Remember when newfag junior mods like yourself stayed in school?

DBZ has gotten a Sup Forums pass for years now

I hope Gohan gets more attention

>His sacrifice against Buu was pointless

>every major vegeta moment is pointless

>Vegeta is pointless

I accept your premise but not your conclusions.

I'll agree that Eustace and Daffy are great, but I think it was George Burns who said "Comedy is just honesty sooner than you expected it." They're the kind of brusquely straight-forward jerks you don't usually see in kids' media.

Zuko is a compelling character, but a lot of that is because they never try to paint his anime rival attitude as anything other than adolescent insecurity, which is usually the case w/ the kinda kids who're into those characters.

TL,DR: if you unironically think Vegeta or Kevin 11 were cool, you're a massive chode.

>yamcha

LOL.

>Vegeta
>Not cool

End yourself

I'm not sure about 'best' since the MC is so good but Vergil is easily the best antagonist in the series.

He's an arrogant entitled prick with Resting Bitch Face despite being a man. His whole character is just defined by being a massively insecure ego, "SHUT UP YOU DIDN'T WIN, I'M GONNA BE JUST THE MOST MISERABLE FUCK UNTIL I DEFEAT KAKAROT" which of course will never happen. So he's defined by being a miserable fuck.

I can see why nerds love him - many of them think that acting 'stoic' at all times is a good defense mechanism from the merciless mockery of "normies", but don't realize they're trying way too hard, and if there's one things nerds can relate to besides being a bitter socially maladjusted NEET, it's holding a grudge looooong past the point when everyone else has moved on.

you're not wrong

Anyone notice how this is much more of a Japanese thing than a Western one? I wish this were more common in Western media. I've always really liked this trope.

People who liked Vegeta best were absolute retards who couldn't see that Piccolo was infinitely better and cooler, albeit less powerful. Vegeta's a fucking idiot and his arrogance was never amusing like it is in characters like Guy Gardner or even fucking Damian Wayne; it's just shit and makes him look like an absolute faggot when he gets his ass handed to him. I still don't get how it's possible to like a character who nearly ended all life on earth just so he could fight someone strong and then got their ass kicked anyways.

like it or not, vegeta has been one of the few highly developed prominent character in the series, and thus people enjoy his character

eh, nobody else tried to stop frieza from powering up. even Super Saiyan Goku let him hit full power.

everyone brushed off bulma's suggestion about finding gero before he built the androids.

Cell hitting perfect form and Buu being revived were 100% his fault though

eh, his development has made him boring as hell to me

>Using that manlet faggot and not based Tien

Tien was a better rival for Goku, and a better character. Phasing him out in Z was a crime.

I honestly liked Piccolo Jr. best when he was a mentor and guardian for Gohan. He wasn't as effective a villain as his dad.

Anyone knew piccolo dicks vegeta
Vegeta is shit
Piccolo could fuck vegeta all time

he was a rival for exactly one arc, then went to the 'who cares' bench with yamucha

thanks doc

I don't think being the best character requires a character to be good, flawless, kind-hearted, competent, or anything else like that. It's more important that they're entertaining for the audience, and usually that's done by giving them some interesting character flaws. Vegeta's hubris made him pretty fun to watch. Similar thing with Zuko; he kept constantly fucking things up and he didn't have the same kind of natural bending talent as most of the people he spent time with, but he was interesting as a character.

>Major player in King Piccolo Saga
>Gave Goku a run for his money in a rematch
>Even when benched still does more to stop Cell than Vegeta

Go polish your Vegeta vinyl.

Zuko's actually a really great firebender. The problem is he's always compared to Azula so he appears to be far less competent than he actually is on that front.

>Zuko
Sokka was better.
The Boulder was better.
Bhumi was better.
Iroh was better.
Azula was an entertaining and crazy little bitch.

>>Major player in King Piccolo Saga
the only thing he did was get his ass beat by Piccolo's henchman
>>Gave Goku a run for his money in a rematch
Goku was playing with him until he decided to take off his weights