ARCHER

Archer's on! Anyone watching?

Archer's subconscious sure has Cyril down.

Give the man an iota of power and he will abuse it.

I would but I Don't get fix
How is it so far

This season seriously turns me off, don't care about shit that's happening in his head, I want to see what's actually happening with the characters.

Fucking a.

Dream-Pam continues to be It's Pat!

This Chinese Slaves storyline is giving me Frisky Dingo flashbacks.

These guys are great.

I don't have a tv.
Also I'm in spain.

Doesn't mean you can't watch it later

Comedy Central's Greatest Blacks, featuring Keegan Michael Key, Roy Wood Jr. and Wyatt Cynac!

Well, obviously I'm gonna do that, user. I just don't know how long it'll take for someone to upload it.

I liked the stuff with the detective agency more. It was fun.

Dammit, Lana!

Just waiting on a megalink since my satellite does not have FX or FXX

Dude, if you're Canuckistani like me, just watch it on fucking Teletoon, where it is on RIGHT NOW.

Tinnitus!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Canada never gets this treatment outside of South Park and Fox shows.

I'm split on this one.

It looks beautiful, but is such a blatant "let's milk this cow dry" filler material that it makes Archer Vice look alright

It's usually an hour or so

I think Teletoon has some sort of exclusive viewing rights up here because I've had FX for at least a couple years now and it has never aired Archer.

>it makes Archer Vice look alright

I think that's one of the best seasons, and I don't know how it's "filler". Was no more a natural progression of the plot than any other season.

Having an excuse to change the status quo =/= filler.

I agree this season is bullshit though and filler because it's not progressing anything, just bullshit going on in archers head.

I'm really looking forward to closure on Archer's dad and Woodhouse!

mega when?

this

although i expect very little from 4channers

Thirded.

It will definitely be up on some torrent site though within a day or two.

>It's a bottle episode except the whole season is a bottle episode inside Archer's mind

These past two seasons are the best this show has ever been. It finally feels like Frisky Dingo.

>Archer Vice
>the gang uses their agent skills to become drug dealers as a season long "one last job"
>ends up going absolutely nowhere and nowhere close as fun as the promo
>Season 7
>the gang uses their agent skills to become private investigators
>starts out alright but sits did in the water halfway through with a shite payoff
>Dreamland
>gimmick is that it's set in the 1940's with the characters rewritten to have a mostly different dynamic
>a completely "what-if" season that takes place in a coma dream
>ends up with characters being extremely well grounded and interesting
>season overall is shaping up to be the best one the show's had

It's odd that the one gimmick that did well is the one that stripped away 90% of the show's identity, but Dreamland would be a top tier detective show in itself.

>ends up going absolutely nowhere and nowhere close as fun as the promo
>starts out alright but sits did in the water halfway through with a shite payoff
>season overall is shaping up to be the best one the show's had
How are you not seeing the pattern here?

Here's the secret about why this show has never been truly great until now: they've been far too concerned with plot.

>look mom, i'm eating poop and LOVING IT

> It's not progressing the main plot

Why do you even care? What do you think you're missing out on from the main plot that you aren't getting in this secondary plotline? Cyborgs?

Look, the show took an opportunity to play around with a new setting, but it isn't like this is a permanent deal. I'm sure that we'll transition back into the main plot eventually...

>Zhe only progression I could think of is if Archer's subconcious gives him a glimpse of his dad/opens a new can of trauma worms.

Then Archer wakes up and Bam! You got yourself a new fresh start for another season.

Fuck my bad grammar and witness my dubs