youtu.be/C2pOXKijFU0
youtu.be/65CiRlppDqQ
youtu.be/PXEsU2M8SqI
youtube.com/watch?v=8T94j5YYs9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>love
Only a Sith deals in absolute

Ewan McGregor is pure kino in this

It was playing today and while the third act is grst the first act is terrible.

>R2 doing the oil and fire jetpack thing
>Palpatine's "YI" as Anakin and Obi are fighting Dooku

It's not a bad movie at all. Don't know why it gets dumped along with I and II.

It's one of the better Star Wars films definitely surpassing ROTJ and anything in Disney's fanfic Wars. When I was a teenager watching this in cinemas I remember being shook for an entire week afterwards. I simply don't believe nuWars have the same impact on today's youth. Rather they revel in their mediocrity and predictable nature.

>Luke's death in TLJ is less climactic than Dooku's at the start of RotS

>your new empire?

People say Hayden's acting is bad in this but it's really quite accurate for a pampered, sheltered boy who grows up being told he's the messiah

LET HER GO ANAKIN

LET.
HER.
GO.

You turned her against me

I'm pretty sure nobody lumps III in when they say the prequels suck. It's just the first two that suck.

Big mistake Lucas did in Ep2 and 3 was shoot on digital and have most scenes be CGI. He should've shot on film like Ep1. Now those films are stuck in 1080p hell when ANH can be remastered to 4K without problems. There's almost always no reason to shoot on digital if you can afford film.

Most people do but because of rlm they fool themselves into believing they don't.

The flight plan I just filed with the academy lists me, my droids, Padme here but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my ship!

this movie is the best star wars movie

This
The "I hate you" that is ridiculed all the time. It's exactly what a pampared teen would say.

It's the best one after the OT.

I think it was less of Hayden's fault and more of just Lucas giving him bad lines most of the time.

>Lucas hired Ron Fricke to fly out to Italy and film volcanoes so he could have footage for the Mustafar scenes

our guy indeed

if you're honest with yourself you know it's kino

Well as sad as it is to say this. I atleast like it better then the new movie.

*saber ignites* SO...WHO PAID YOU TO KILL PADME

I like to compare his acting to Guy Cihi's James from Silent Hill 2. You shouldn't act like a social butterfly when your character's defining traits are stunted expression and trauma.

One of the most entertaining movies, that's for sure.

Someday you are going to have idiots posting the same shit here about the current series of shit.

Duel of the Fates
pure auditory kino

Literally the only good star wars movie.

ian mcdiarmid turning it up to 11 and treating the movie as a joke (which it was) saved this film

based sheev

Kill him.
Kill him now.

DEW IT

The soundtrack for Ep. 3 is right up there with the best original Star Wars music like Imperial March. The prequels actually had amazing music, all of them.

name one good soundtrack from these two new disney movies

It's an ok movie. Not too memorable. Same as TLJ

Krennic's theme. I honestly think R1 has the best score of the 3.

SIT DOWN WHITE BOY

It's kind of sad that the best of the prequels is about on par with return of the jedi. This is not a good thing.

It's as bad as the other two Lucas shit out. Stop pretending otherwise.

Me too. It's my second favorite Star Wars movie after the original.

literally who? I had to google that to see what it even was. sounds mediocre af

I think his acting in III was pretty good

one of the best SW movies,
great OST too, John Wiliiams still got it back in the day.

A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back were the only good ones. Star Wars was over after that.

Episode 3 had everything that made a Star Wars film, fun and exciting space and lightsaber battles. Corny yet entertaining villains like Sheev and Greivous, simple dialogue that children can cream themselves over. It's just a fun movie.

It would have been perfect. BUT. Things like general grievous (cool effects. but shit character) and anakin turning to the dark side too quickly prevent it from being truly my most favorite movie.

But yeah. Pretty great still.

Seriously has the elements of the greatest redpill/kino ever conceived, but was trapped in George Lucas.

youtu.be/rTt96XbxMHs

My nigga
youtu.be/WODsd0XZ83Q
youtu.be/C2pOXKijFU0
youtu.be/65CiRlppDqQ
youtu.be/PXEsU2M8SqI

Wrong video
youtu.be/rTt96XbxMHs

the prequel trilogy was a meme goldmine,
why does the new trilogy fail even at that?

So, who's the best lightsaber duelist/fighter of all the movies? I would say Mace Windu.

underrated

I have witnessed these autists in school.

Because its a marvel movie. The humor is bad, but at the same time, soooo painfully adequate, that you cant make fun of it much. Its just one big bland mess of forgetfulness.

It's sad because even in his old age Mark could probably beat her ass 1-on-1 irl unless she bites his head off muv-luv style

Because for there to be a meme there has to be something remotely interesting on screen, even if for the completely wrong reasons.

what is this, looks like kino

youtube.com/watch?v=8T94j5YYs9g

you're a big bland mess of forgetfullness

SUCK IT DOWN WHITE BOI

gender? not like it matters.

Episode 3.5: The Editor Strikes Back is the only way to watch the prequels. It's too good.

Meme magic?

super leia and luke drinking tit milk are worse than anything in the prequels and just as meme-able

Lucas didn't give him bad lines, he gave him lines unique to the nature of his character. Most directors have this problem where you're hearing the same couple of writers speak through dozens of characters with identical mannerisms, ensuring every character is the same. Yoda's conservative restraint leads him to speak gently through sentence fragments. Obi-wan's a charmer, sort of an internal ambassador, who says things a stepfather might say if he took such a role seriously. Mace pressures others constantly as a foil to Obi-Wan's permissive and playful pussyfooting.

Anakin came from nothing, where he and his mother were slaves. He discovered he had prodigious talents, from racing to piloting to swordplay. He was informed that he was the centerpiece of prophecies of salvation. Despite the gravity of his role in future events dwarfing the significance of his masters, he was still considered rank-and-file. He couldn't love or indulge in any way and had nothing to show for it. How could someone at his age not see this as elders keeping the reigns away from him out of jealousy? To top it off, he lost so much. His hand, his mother, his opportunity to embrace his humanity with Padme.

Taking these things into account in conjunction with the fact that he hung out with insufferable moralfag dorks for a decade of his formative years, and his lines make a lot more sense.

Force ghost Sheev when? Ian Mcdiarmid isn’t getting any younger.

hwere 2 cop?

But if he's always an obnoxious brat, what's there to redeem? He could have still been a likable character with occasional tendencies to want more. The Jedi never have to take credit for wrongfully putting him on a pedestal and inflating his ego because he was an arrogant ass to begin with.

>People now think the prequels were good because the new trilogy is dogshit
Literally the zelda effect fucking queers all of you prequel apologists.

Is Turn to the Dark Side better than A Last Hope?

>for a pampered, sheltered boy
He was a literal slave on an inhospitable shithole and then lived a fairly ascetic life with the Jedi while putting his life on the line constantly.

Unintentionally hilarious and emotionally involving in equal parts. This is literally the only good Star Wars movie. Don't give a fuck about the other ones, even the originals.

Same.

Because contrarians hate the Prequels and I honestly don't see even I being that bad but III is definitely fantastic.

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SITH LORD

KEK

>kills (You)
>ignores the (((jew)))
>fucks MEW
is there anything he cant do?

What's the context of this? It looks hilarious

Fucking RLM and their shitty meme humor.

>FOUR KAYYYYY
>WOW THE FILM GRAINS ARE SO DETAILED

well I knew it was going to be bad

What a fag

It was easier to sit through than the previous ones. Still doesn't make it a good movie