How do we stop it bros?

How do we stop it bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it can only be destroyed in the fires of mount doom

kill ourselves and hope we reincarnate in a less shit reality

The eagles

Say Mordor rose up in Westeros, between the Vale and the Crownlands along with the Black Gate, Baradur and all their evil allies.

A maester learns some humble peasant found the One Ring and know that destroying it would destroy this supernatural threat.

Would Westeros be able to hold off Mordor long enough to destroy the Ring with no one trying to claim it? For the sake of argument lets say the starting peasant can resist as good as Frodo did and this happens under Robert Baratheon's rule.

Why didn't they just shoot it into outer space?

just stop fucking buying from them

you cant and I just renewed my Amazon Prime membership

Depends on whether or not the Seven Kingdoms would get their shit together and whether or not the various noblefags know about WesterosFrodo. desu things would be better if they didn't know about the peasant because you know that Tywin would be all about snatching that shit up.

I can't wait to see elves have lame GOT-style sex with each other.

Amazon video has such a shit collection - and LOTR will probably be no different - if it didn't come bundled with Prime I would never consider having it again.

fuck no... the men in LOTR had giant fortresses like Minas Tirith. And it completely makes Harrenhal, which was the most impregnable castle in westeros, until a dragon came into the picture... They simply dont have enough men and good enough defences to withstand a chance. The only hope that is had is the Others. But in the end all men die.

this but unironically, gonna fap myself raw to some hot softcore elf-on-elf action

Westeros was pretty unified during Robert's reign. And unless the guy who found it was a Northerner or Stormlander, the ring would be found pretty quickly, because of how populous Westeros is.

Not a chance. GoT isn’t anywhere near the power levels of LOTR races

Dorne didn't join Robert in the Greyjoy rebellion. They'd probably enjoy seeing Robert's rule get fucked over by orcs and Easterlings and stay out of the conflict.

The Vale would quickly become crawling with orcs and goblins thanks to their preference for mountainous terrain.

With the Palantir, Sauron could probably try and send an envoy to Dany to deceive her into becoming his puppet ruler so he could have dragons under his control. Just send the cleanest looking evil man to act as an emissary offering the Iron Throne back too her.

Yes, if they understood that its owner is potentially Aegon the Conqueror come again when he comes to get his ring except this time he won't conquer them, Westeros will be doomed. Nothing stops some ironborn fuck to reave and shit but the Corsairs will make them stop and actually fight, nothing also stops the "heh nothin personnel" politics but once Sauron and his armies come they'll get their shit together like when the Dance happened. Also superior arsenal

Are you ready for a black Aragorn and genderqueer Gandalf friends?

>genderqueer Gandalf
Wouldn't change much.

>under Robert Baratheon's rule
I assume you mean peak rather than decline? Gods he was strong then.

I would want to see orcs plow the shit out of Cersei, Sansa, Arya, Margaery, Arianne, Val, and Daenerys

By not watching it and make them lose money

But Westeros has a tech advantage to LotR men.

Plate armor apparently doesn't exist in Middle Earth during the War of the Rings. The most everyone had was chain. Of course mithril chain exists but only in very small amounts.

They said it's a prequel to LOTR but didn't say if it precedes the Hobbit or not... so is it set in between the two? Do they have legal rights to any Silmarillion stuff?

We can't and we should be apathetic towards like I am towards capeshit.

>What about their cunts? They don't need those...Oh it looks tight!

Yes.

>orc armies?
Westeros has around 200k men when the banners of all seven kingdoms are called.

>nazgul?
Dorne's scorpions killed a dragon once and it also killed the best Queen Westeros ever had. Also for harming the Nazguls themseklves, Valyrian Steel.

>Haradrim?
Ironborne, Redwyne, Velaryons will destroy their naval army with Stannis as admiral.

>Witch King?
Brienne of Tarth

>Uruk-Hai and Sauron-man?
Clegane brothers and great commanders like Randall Tarly will rout them and not run to a fortification like Rohan did.

ALso Mordor will be surrounded in the location you chose, I'd rather have another mountain in probably between the fingers and Vale, at least they won't be swarmed by almost all the 7 kingdoms and the armies can be bottlenecked.

Yeah chose that spot so the Vale wouldn't get insta-killed. Plus it fits to the LotR situation where Mordor is right next door to Gondor.

>200k

That's like Westerlands and Reach only, they might actually number more than 1 million not even counting the sellswords of Essos

Man Middle Earth is pretty under populated.

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields had like I think 10-15k Western men vs 30k Sauron.

Though to be fair, even after losing Sauron still had tens of thousands inside Mordor and a 200,000 Easterling army attacking the dwarves and humans up in Dale. Plus one troll will kill 20 or more men typically.

Maybe move the Fingers a little to the east and a new land appears in the middle of it and Vale. Vale overlooking Mordor would be fantastic while the inhabitants of the Fingers relocate to Northern shores.

I assumed the rebellion just ended because that was peak Robert but maybe during Pyle's rebellion they might have. Although I just realized that 200k is actually very small for the entirety of Westeros when the Lannisters alone can call around 100k~(during the Waking of the Lion and Reyne's extinction)

Netflix Originals are garbage so won't be hard for Amazon to BTFO shitflix

why not use dwarf to dig a tunnel into mordor?

why stop it?
we already have the good films
and I'm in the mood for comedy

I wanna see a bookshop try to make a film

These leftist attempts to prevent the shifting overton window are pathetic, shoving their globalist-backed propaganda into every beloved pro-white franchise is going to bite them in the ass and make normal decent people resent them even more while only the echo chamber liberals will cheer for it online and in the media

What does any of that have to do with a multinational corporation attempting to make money off of LOTR spinoffs?

HBO has GoT spin offs
Amazon has LotR
Netflix has The Witcher

wonder which one will be better.

my money is on The Witcher.

My money is on Amazon and HBO

CAREFUL SAM CAREFUL

>reee leave my lord of the rings alone
I'll at least give it a chance and my opinion before I shit on it.
for all the great stuff Jackson did, it wasn't perfect and missed some stuff out Id have liked to see

>Amazon
>Disney
>Google
>etc
Cyberpunk, here we come...

I'm glad I clicked on this image.

Honestly my money is on GoT spinoffs.
They wont be done by D&D and they will be made with existing material and honestly GoT only started going to shit after they caught up with the books

>netflix make good sho-
lol

>mods deleted it
why?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc

>implying that dwarf won't charge a king's ransom as a toll once he's done.