The Great British Baking Show

The Sopranos

Firefly... and checkmate.

Those soles though

Babylon 5

i want a girlfriend

World Peace duh

>The Great British Baking Show

That shows rigged as fuck, only the most British contestant wins each season.

Vice was weak.

Zoboomafoo

your just bitter because you rubbed so many out to coke-head-pam, and now shes fat again you cant look at her.

mr robot

The only acceptable answer.

but that's a show with no good seasons

Easy if you pick something with only 1 or 1-2 seasons. Should ask for a show with a 5+ season run with no bad seasons.

For example. Spaced.

That footpussy looks so soft and fuckable.

Breaking Bad

Fawlty Towers

Generation Kill

i want that boys (female) footpusy in my mouth!

MTV - Undergrads and Downtown. BECAUSE THEY ONLY MADE ONE FUCKING SEASON OF EACH!!!FACT!!!

flan is a cute!

This.

Seinfeld

Rick and Morty

deadwood

Not him, but the only season I watched like a full blown cockney woman won.

The Sopranos is just the best show of all time.

the leftovers

Scrubs

Entourage

This

world peace

US version of Shameless

The Wire

Nah the last season was weird. It reminded me of OZ. You can tell its going to end and it was forced. I think OZ was supposed to end twice.

Walking Dead

Better Call Saul (So far)
L O S T
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Curb your Enthusiasm
Leftovers
Rome
Farscape
Mr. Robot
The Americans
Silicon Valley
Nathan for You

Just off the top of my head, sure I can think of more.

what is this strange animal

This is the most obvious bait ever posted.

Stargate SG1

lel, this has to be a joke right?

Jericho

Came here to post this

He's not wrong though. As dumb as stupid as that show is it's actually consistent. The movie was a cash grab though.

>captcha: cars

Narcos

Chef's Table
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Though Earth and Fire had some episodes that lingered a bit too much)

>guy (female)
tranny lover

most recent season was pretty mediocre to slog through

ohh no, ohhhh no no no!

Agreed, I don't even think the Ori plot was bad, it just wasn't as good as the Go'auld stuff, but the new characters still managed to make losing Jack less painful, also helped that I'm a huge Farscape fan as well, so it wasn't hard to adjust to Mitchell

Game of Thrones

Nothing to counter me is there?

Hahaha pathetic

House

Look at this dude

The show has been garbage since the second half of season 6.

No it hasn't

...is that a girl or a guy?

Scrubs (9 DOESN'T COUNT)
Bojack Horseman
Peaky Blinders
ATLA
Breaking Bad
The Wire

kitchen nightmares

Yes, it has. Bad writing, inconsistent characters, character deaths for no reason other than plot, stagnant setting, poorly adapted cartoon comic characters like Ezeikiel.
Bad special effects, awful action scenes in which the gun effects and actors can't do anything right, and the sequences themselves are just fake and stupid. Wasted CGI tiger for no reason, terrible plot that makes no goddamn sense (like the last episode, saviors getting out the sanctuary with no explanation how / why), all important details occur off screen or are unexplained (such as Negan and Gabrial somehow escaping being surrounded by zombies literally all around them, like 2 feet behind them and falling on top of them).
Just admit it, I know you're baiting me, but it's awful right now and the worst it's ever been. Carl being killed off for pretty much no reason is just icing on the cake, especially when you have shitty, useless characters like Daryl and Tara still around that contribute nothing positive to the show.

>Bojack Redditman

Go back

season 7 was embarassing

I think you lack the understanding of the overall story and the fact you get so hung up over little things like how the guns of pewpew shows you're clutching at straws.

Wait he's serious!

With a show that got it's episodes constantly cut down all three seasons were absolute kino and if we had gotten all 20 episodes and 2 more seasons it would have been the greatest show of all time.

Your taste is in your ass.

The Knick.

never had a reddit account
it's just a good show. very good voice acting, consistent writing, characters that hit that sweet point between relatability and unrelatability. granted people that go "IM LITRLYY BOJACK OMG XXDDD" are cancerous and should be hanged.

Farscape

Columbo

>that mostly nu-Sup Forums taste
also
>Rome second season without Ciaran Hinds
>Curb's latest season
>BCS ever good
>Nathan for you is alright but the whole premise is uninspired and formulaic sans s4 finale

they literally are shows with no bad seasons. they're not the goat, but each season isn't weak compared to another, they're consistent.

This is the perfect show to have on in the background when working from home. You could actually concentrate on your work for about 40 minutes, then watch the show for a few minutes and know what's going on lol

those beautiful soles look so soft

All of those small details matter when they completely take you out of the scene you're watching. The show has become derivative, stale and the quality of writing is abysmal, if you can't see this than it's you that's blinded by blatant fanboyism. The sad thing is, the show was outstanding in seasons 4 and 5, but the nosedive in show quality since then (especially since season 6 final episode debacle) has been extremely noticeable. Sure, there have been a few good episodes / moments here and there, but the current season is the first where I'd say there wasn't a single good episode in the entire season (yet). All of it was garbage, all of it made no sense. How can you defend for example wasting 3 episodes with Rick with his retarded plan to go to the trash people, convince them to fight for him, get back to the sanctuary and it was all pointless and they scurry off, meaning that entire arc was for absolutely nothing and the trash people don't even get killed off, so they will bring that shit plot element back AGAIN for more filler in the future. Just like with Aaron and Enid going to the lesbian fishing village AGAIN for no reason other than filler.

Mad Men

underrated

chaka best girl

Sauce for OP doesnt exist.

is that one of those three legged dogs from half-life?

there's only one right answer

People might claim this is bait but I agree with you. Seasons 1-3 are kino but none of them are bad at all.

I think you're wasting your time with this one desu.

Constantine.

That show only got better with each season.

Dead to Me
Pushing Daisies
Wonderfalls

Season 5 of The Wire sucks. Also, its an overrated meme show.

This. I loved house. The characters don't really develop though. Especially Foreman. All the characters keep being themselves the entire time. Just because they transferred to a new position doesnt mean they've developed. They still fall into House's bullshit. I dunno.

Justified

I was baiting user, the season with the short azn girl HAS to be considered a bad season right...

This

IT crowd
Workaholics
Skins (UK/original)

>pretending season 2 wasn't the only good season