Adam Johnston (YourmoviesucksDOTorg) supports bestiality

Adam doesn't think that bestiality is wrong, is animal abuse, or that zoophiles who molest animals should be punished.

For proof, check out these videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ&t=19s

youtube.com/watch?v=MMXQozgv4cc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right though

He should run for senate as a Republican I guess

He explains his points pretty well. Go sad wank to Jordan Peterson vids, ya swamp butt.

are you the autist in the second video?

FPBP

thee's nothing wrong with consented theriosexuality you stupid drumpfuck

>people mass torture animals daily for cheap meat
>sticking your dick in it is wrong
he's right you know

>i stubbed my toe
>therefore you may torture me
extremely low IQ

what did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE

Of course he does he's a fucking leaf.

Hi Adam

>a literal furfag supports bestiality
Who'd a thunk it?

Except adam doesn't eat dogs or want to fuck cattle.
>duh we eat animals so i can fuck them
>fucks a dog/horse

>it's legal to cut a cows tendons so it cant walk
>it's legal to forcable impregnante cows to milk them until they break down and then turn them into beef or glue
>it's very very wrong to put dick in cow
k

go ahead and put a dick in a cow just saying bestiality and furfags don't want a shitty cow butthole. They want a shitty dog/horse butthole. So Either move to north korea or start putting your dick in a disguting shitty cow. God Adam you are so stupid but think you are wise as fuck.

do you think you're making arguments here?
>dogs are better than cows
this just makes your whole stance even more incoherent
i know smart people who understand basic arguments and logic are in short supply but we all aren't one person :^)

Hey Adam what's up? Also cows where literally made to be consumed and are a product of human meddling in its own genetics. Different species kill and eat each other but keep its sexual activity amongst its own group. Also heres to the high hopes that Jim one day does a vid on you.

> Different species kill and eat each other but keep its sexual activity amongst its own group.
dolphins rape humans
apes have sex with anything
educate yourself

If the dog choose to fuck you, I don't see anything wrong. Win/win situation.

>Rape
That’s where beastiality and anti-animal abuse laws come into play. Yes Apes and Dolphins rape many animals outside of its own group. As a more highly advanced species we know that this is wrong hence the laws. But Adam himself says that there’s a difference between raping an animal and making love to it, there isn’t. Each species has a certain sexual language and behavior each one being different, am I to believe that a dog is fully aware of your sexual language and behavior? That a fucking canine and a highly intelligent ape have similar behaviors and languages is an insane assertion. How would you know if a dog wants to have sex with you. And because it cant express itself sexually towards you it’s more than likely that any sexual advances you interpret coming from the animal are your demented ideas as to the animals true intentions, similar to how a pedophile would argue that “the child wanted it.” That being said Zoophilia laws are similar to pedo laws in this sense: these things are less intelligent than us and whenever a someone who is of the more intelligent group says “but it wanted it”. It should always be treated with a grain salt. We know children are dumber than adults and hence why pedo laws exist, why not the same with humans and animals?

>As a more highly advanced species we know that this is wrong hence the laws
but we consider torture and rape of these animals for produce fine?

Well he is a Canadian what did you expect?

>you own a cow
>you can sell it
>you can kill it
>you can eat it
>but you can't stick your dick in it

Get out dogfucker. Go advertise your shit elsewhere.

perfect sense

He's a leaf.

But Adum that’s all the animal knows. Cows and chickens where engineered by humans to be nothing but food sources and to be highly domesticated. There are no animals that have been engineered for human sex. And I actually agree with you that torturing animals isn’t right and that all treatments and killings of animals in the food industry should be done humanely. You can never be humane when you rape an animal it’s a form of abuse that can never be corrected. Animals killings for meat can be corrected not rape, specially rape towards animals who where never meant even be eaten

t. american brainwashed into thinking that sex is worse than murder

Go cry to Trudeau about you Furfaggot. Also Adum what happened to Merk why did you get rid of the funniest guy in your gang?

t. Eurofag who thinks that saying mean words on the interwebs is worse than letting brown people rape children and drive trucks into people

If you're not a eurofag, it doesn't matter. Leaves, spics, and whatever else are just as pathetic.

what about pigs?
would an animal rather be dead or have a guys 5 inch penis jizz in it once or twice

Why are you so obsessed with that guy, OP?

nobody fucking cares dude

>canadians are fucking degenerates

news at eleven...just fucking nuke this "country"

>turns horse into glue
>enables chinks to eat dogs because muh respect for culture
nice

Dead. Your genitalia is much different than of a pig’s, if your penis is too big (and Adum of this is you i doubt this is the case) it may harm the animal. Again, your sexual behaviors are different too.

But people eat horse too. I had a horse sausage very recently.

Partician choice. If i rape a goat, what's it gonna do? Go to the cops? lol, they're asking for it anyway, walking there exposing their organs.

>rape is worse than murder
heh
horse are also killed for glue