Is this kino?

>he doesn't rub the pepper over the cheese to incense it with pepper flavor

Star Wars

So this is the pizza of the alt-right

>one cheese and one pepperoni
Oh wow, so original
Exquisite taste OP

Hahaha my butt farted

i've never had a bad papa johns pizza. Domino's is iffy but mostly good. Pizza hut everything but the thin crust is terrible.

no, kino pizza is mushroom, tomato, bacon, and pepperoni with jalapenos if you like some spicy zest

now this pinno

oh and little caesars is always good.

Do you just make these threads when you're ordering pizza?

>Mushrooms

Get outta here, faggot.

no meat or vegatables? fucking disgusting.

I’ve never made this thread before

>mfw love pineapple pizza

>I am 12 years old

youre probably the kind of pleb who puts olives and bell pepper on pizza, overpowering the rest

pepperoni not meat? that's big pepp papa johns matty

Ive had maybe 5 out of 100 bad to alright papa johns, they have the best sauce and cheese. No bullshit salt and garlic brushed on the crust like dominos.

I haven’t had pineapple and ham pizza in like four years. Ordered it last week and have had it three times since. Truly addictive.

Should I play dominoes on cheese or pasta?

I dip it in that garlic lard they give.

not unless it has pepperonis or ham or salami. Salty and sweet is good. just pineapple no go die some where

>mushrooms
Yeah bro I want my pizza to taste like someone came on it. Fuck outta here.

man everyone was pissed when dominos change there crust years ago. still fucking hate it. Also now they charge you $1 for parmesan and/or red pepper flakes. No more little packets like pizza hut.

>rub
just rip the peeper open and let the juice go over it

do you come from a poor family? just curious ive grown up poor and never had one pizza delivered to my house until i was 18 and i appreciate every pizza i get since i dont have to make any food

I was poor growing up. not really anymore. I like cooking though. That's one thing I learned growing up is that it's cheaper to cook for your family than buying takeout all the time. Learn to cook user.

how much do you pay for pizza delivery in burgerland?

>came on it
how would you know faggot?

This looks like poor people food. It's like the same low IQ that makes them poor also manifests itself in their lack of capacity to prepare appealing looking dishes.

about 15 plus tip

t. poor person

I usually tip $5. Drivers are either young high school kids or older people. Usually $20 or $25 an order from any pizza chain. Not that bad actually.

jesus christ, for 1 fucking pizza?

do you not have the mandatory drivers delivery fee?

you should never pay full price for a pizza from a pizza chain.
Unlike any other "fast food" joint, pizza is criminally on sale.
In fact papa johns is 50% off right now

no you dumb eurocuck are deals for multiple pizzas. 2 medium 2 topping 5.99 each. 13.06 after tax. tip $5. It's about $20. They carry change.

if i ordered something from mcdonalds or a takeout dinner from a fish and chips which is usually what i get, it will not fill me up as much as a pizza will and they are the same price even with tipping because dominos literally has perma coupon

pizza is underratted cause of tip jews

yes it's either 1.50 or 2.50 depending on what chain of pizza

how much they weigh? 5 amerieuros tip is too much btw

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

Well in the last 10 years delivery fees make getting delivery pizza about 7.99 for large+ 2.50 delivery fee + tax about 1.00 + tip i only tip 2 bucks cause of the delivery fees they started charging for it.

Also they wont deliver for under 10 dollars, so with the fees tx and tip it is nearly 15 dollars for a large pizza if you use thier cheapest deal. If you pick it up around 7.50 carryout.

they banned me for reviewbrah and here we are arguing about pizza. His favorite.

Um, sorry sweetie. I only eat local. :)

I really don't get the hating pineapple on pizza meme. Is it just a different kind of collective purist autism like "WHO DA HELL PUTS KETCHUP ON A HOT DOG????"

>tfw almost have enough points for a free pizza from dominos

lads it feels good

tax? Why do you even tip if there's a delivery fee

Looks like good pizza

Pizzakino=pic related. Marco's you fraks.

Don't worry I'll get some Sup Forums threads going

'za kino

25 bucks for a large including tip

Iktf

Sure it is, cu/ck/.

I use to tip 5 bucks before they started doing the fucking mandatory 2.50 fee. They probably had to start doing it cause niggers not tipping them.

Delivery fees don't go to the drivers. Hopefully they at least pay for some car insurance or something, but it seems to just be a way for the restaurant to scam a few more shekels from lazy customers.

>Best thread on Sup Forums is about pizza

Dominoes leaves an awful aftertaste.

better get it before it expires like mine did. Fuck Dominos.
Papa John's created the points and they never expire. In fact they had a discount a few weeks back and instead of 25pts it was 15 for med 3 topping.

Papa John's made the point system never forget!

>too many toppings
>unevenly cooked
>burnt on one end undercooked on the other
>far too much dough
>too much sauce not enough cheese
2/10 would not order

Everyone who says that Papa John's pizza is bad has an incorrect opinion. It's fucking delicious.

yeah i don't like my toppings on my crust where I first bite in is just dough sauce and cheese. Nice try Marco fake italian shit

This is some canadian bullshit?

>never tipped once in my life
>some places don't even charge you for delivery

oh fuck dude, first time in my life I could smell food just from seeing a pic of it. Thought it was just a meme but I legit smelt those mother fuckin fries and damn they were salty.

Had some pizza in Chamonix, France. Fuckers had it ready 5 minutes after ordering it wtf

is this kino, app/b/ro?

My problem is there Alfredo pizza is shit compared to dominos. At least where I live they only have alfredo spinich

Swedish
Its drenched in garlic-sauce, which is a bit much for me

can you not

it's kebab pizza, you can find it everywhere in Yurop

because the modern man likes to make up for his lack of personality by basing it off the products he uses and eats

I hate to say that but that's exactly right. Not just pizza places either.

>see tourist
>heat up the pre made shit
They saw you coming a mile away

pineapple on pizza and ketchup on hotdog are for people with children's taste buds

The eternal frog!!! I knew it

I'm going to America in a few weeks, why should I even bother with tipping? Why can't I just get good service, finish my food, pay for said food only and leave the restaurant?

What does one gain by doing that? And why do these kind of people exist..? I'm confused.

Soy soy
-spanish for "I am soy"

you can, just dont eat there ever again.

You know why. Read up on the country you're visiting.

It's their culture you racist

>There are people putting ketchup on pizzas
Its like fucking pasta into pasta

I wouldn't.

Yeah but it's not mandatory and I don't see a reason why I should. That $5 I could tip with could be used towards something else.

yes psychopaths exist
though this looks like gookland so maybe they were fur farmers which is equally barbaric

don't fall for the tip scam, as Yuros we need to preserve our culture

>ketchup on pizza
thats like poor people pizza right?
taking some bread, put ketchup on it and some thin ham and cheese on it and into the oven

Because unfortunately it isn't the way it's done here, bucko. But if you're okay with people thinking you're an asshole, go for it. I've always wanted to be a hero like that.

if you really want to be a dick rip the corner off a 20 and leave it poking out under the folder they put the bill in
epic troll lol

Well give them a hand shake and say good job then. If the service is shit then no tip. It's good then tip. Delivery drivers like I said are either High school kids or Old people. Have a heart user.