Star vs the Forces of Drawfags

What makes this show so cute and perfect that it's inspired so much original content from Sup Forums in the last few months?

It's the greatest.

2 days to go until Season 3 sneak peak.

I know it's been discussed to death but any new thoughts on what you expect or want to see in it?

It's just fun and cute and comfy. A nice safe show with some charming surprises and trope-turnings.

Shipping, same with every show. They want to fuck the characters.

This is a free-bully thread.

Bully/abuse shall be purged from this point until bump limit.

why does no one post the new thread to the old one?

MonStar is for mending pastebin.com/UMGWbXbb

Toffee and Moon is the superior ship.

mods don't like us acting like a general during hiatus

Haven't read a fic in years.

I really enjoyed it. Very hyped to see its continuation.

Liggers and race mixers need to fuck off

Yeah it's really good, I'm a sucker for cute Monstar. I ain't the OC but he said last thread he'll prob do more on it

>free-bully
>not bully-free
You dun goof'd there. Enjoy the bruises and tears

Is having too many drawfags a bad thing?

But user, there has been a Monstar around for a long time...

Having drawfags is never a bad thing.
Having namefags who stir up shit is always a bad thing.
Thankfully our drawfags are wonderfully anonymous.

SOYUZ

Guys I figured it out, Star will defeat toffee by using t he whispering spell on his wand arm

I want Star to whisper lewd thoughts to me until my wand is fully charged

shut the fuck up

that's pretty good

That would actually be pretty neat
But I don't think it would work since it's not the "real" wand, and even if it did it would just blow him (and Ludo) to smithereens again and he'd just come back again somehow.

Hey /sveg/, what episode do you guys use to get other folks to start watching Star vs? For me its a two hit combo of Mewberty and Blood Moon Ball.

>OH ANOOOON! DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOUR FLIMSY CHAINS COULD HOLD ME? I AM STRONGER THAN 100 MEN! DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH THE ABUSE, user? DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE SUFFERING YOU HAVE CAUSED ME WOULD BE WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE? DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT WOULD BE THIS EASY!? NOW YOU PAY user. NOW. YOU. PAY.

why isn't she crying

>all this lizard posting

>People actually believe Moon had an affair with Toffee 'Butterfly skulls make fashionable pauldrons' d' Septarsis

You people

I'm rewatching ep 1 of season 2 and I have a question, how does two 14 year old be so comfortable at being near each other while one showers? That shit would not fly for any regular 14 year old, the hormones alone, man.

Face the Music and Starcrushed

The effort the anons in these threads put in is amazing.

She's done crying.

Marco doesn't see Star in any romantic sense since BmB. It's fine.

Because Starco is cute and perfect. It's been said time and time again.

oh my god, this edit. you've gone too far user I love it

Those two are probably best for anyone who's starting out and has doubts.

I started watching looking for nothing more but a fun cartoon to watch and relax. Boy was I not prepared...

in this AU the Johansens betrayed the Butterflies and so the Butterflies had to seek an alliance with Septarsi s to fight off the barbarians

You know what would be cool, a new animation from the opening song and a new ending song. Make it like an anime since its already heavily inspired by it.

Marco has serious body issues but he's more comfortable around Star than anyone. It's actually pretty sweet.

Besides, there's no way they haven't seen each other naked before anyway. Marco had to teach Star how the bathroom works.

GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Thanks guy. I like making monstar edits

They can because narrative economy. Same reason nobody has PTSD after all the weird shit that's gone down.

it's fun. I need to get around to adding the tail to this one, it's so easy to overlook obvious shit

cheers, as one of the several obnoxious ligger-lovers around here, I appreciate you

Do Monstar's eyeballs move independently of each other?

A new opening would be good. Season 3 is most likely going to be taking place in Mewni. So a new opening to reflect that wold be nice. Unless something happens in the first few episodes that return the status quo.

Are there more?

yes
she can also lick them

>toffee wearing a turtleneck

They sort of point that out in the end of season 2.
>What could be weird. Two teenagers a boy and girl living together... ohhh....

Can I also lick them?

That's not all she can lick.

>Cloaca

You know I never liked these comics.
No offense but instead of cute and perfect. I get the feeling more of a special needs persons being taken care by their caretaker.

Ditto. She looks like she was given a lobotomy.

only if she can lick yours. mmm. tasty eye-salt

I totally get what you mean. But it doesn't bother me for some reason. I figure that wasn't the artists intention and I don't even consider that as an option.

isn't it meant to be a hypnosis fetish thing? not that I get how people are into that either

Can't not love the lizard

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Yeah, because this is very different from what happens on the show

Speaking of which I wanted the staff to not being so narrative economic, I've really wanted to see Star learning how things worked here bit by bit

What if Star tried to shake your hand but you didn't notice?

Anyone else wouldn't nearly like the show as much if Marco were the girl and Star were the boy?
I don't know why though.

Doesn't look like hypnosis, but more like mind break, Stars face looks pretty close to ahegao.

Ditzy girls > ditzy boys in most cases.
Inversely, safe boys > safe girls.

that extra pixel of width was flaring up my autismo, but thanks

I just really like casual sex and nudity. as his happens, hypnosis is on of the few niches where I can find that. the 'letting go of your inhibitions' stuf obviously, not the 'you are now my loyal cumslave call me master and shit in public to prove your loyalty'

what if boy star was a legitimately insane person with voices inside his head?

does MonStar keep trying to get Marco to eat her tail?

Monstar keeps clinging to Marco to absorb his body heat but that's about the only thing we've come up with for now.

>student teacher for a graphic design class
>students have a whiteboard that they can draw on when they're bored
>girl drew a cute star
>next day it looks like this
Fucking VANDALS

I still like Boy Star, but for some reason I just can't see Marco translating to a girl.
no homo, i swear

What the fuck am I even looking at. Holy shit lmao

I like the giraffe eating her hair

I'm gonna go colour my comics in now. Maybe even re-draw them a little better.
Gonna start doing that with all of them from now on too. Gotta put in that little bit of extra effort.
Especially so considering I don't really feel right seeing them posted uncolored.

What would be the "Korra ending" of this show

haha this rules

Star x Trap Marco

Tom offers to give Marco a guided tour of hell and they hold hands as they climb into his demon carriage

>last season ends with Star and Marco parting ways, Star going back to Mewni and Marco staying on Earth, end credits.
>Starco not resolved whatsoever.
>Nefcy then tweets that Marco married Janna and has a son, and Star married some random prince and has daughter.
>Further tweets suggest the two kids meeting and getting married eventually.

There's a surprisingly lack of cuck star art in this thread. Let's fix that

Here ya go.

Wait till next thread

Sure, here

Oh shit, wrong file. Here let's try again.

Dammit I can't seem to get it. One more try. C'mon.

That goes for monstar

Not regular star

God fucking dammit. Shit. Whatever. I give up.

Just FUCK already!

That time has passed, it's the era of MonStar abuse

>how can Mewni girls compete with BHT(Big Human Thiccness)?

tip: they can't

What if I want to lovingly bully monstar because she secretly likes it?