Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74zrYF4auk4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think he had somebody else commit the murders. But yes, he was directly involved.

of course he did

1994 Los Angeles was such a powder keg that the black community let him walk as revenge for Rodney King

he got his, though

In the eyes of the law? The only eyes that matter?

Nope.

He did it. We all know he did it.

he was still successfully sued though. that means the court DOES believe he committed the murders.

J U S T
U
S
T

No, but he will bring the real killer to justice

only in civil court and he never paid a dime. if u weren't underage b& u would know that

Yes, without a doubt.

he only killed one man, and that was the man who killed his wife.

yes but his wife was being a real bitch

We all know who real culprit is

>be a absolute legend in acting and sports
>built like a absolute tank
>top body that beats 99% of most males
>get cucked by a waiter

why didn't he do it?

Yeah the net neutrality thing got scrapped there was a big deal about it

Did the glove fit?

>tfw chad steals your wife

>the 90s
>everyone assumes the black guy did it
>he actually did it
Imagine if this shit happened now

we'd get the same result

litterally nothing changed

it was his son and he took the fall and got off

why are we even talking about this ...

No, somehow all the white people involved would get convicted.

he got cucked by marcus allan and a restauranteur. he even stood outside her house and watched her blow the restauranteur

>jewish chad steals blonde thot from black athlete

YOU COULDNT MAKE THIS UP!

i know right

im imagining OJ as pepe now

nichole was such a fucking roastie holy shit

No. Jesus christ no.
Glove didn't fit. No evidence that he did. I don't understand why white nationalists get so upset about it. Some random whore cheated on a guy, then died. Honestly, even if he did it, I wouldn't blame him.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

The REAL QUESTION is

why didn't OJ just get a younger hotter girl?

he was at the height of his fame

what the fuck?

"Bait xD bro"
Fuck off. Go back to Sup Forums

he did. paula barbieri

The REAL QUESTION is

Why didn't he get a hotter girl in the first place?

Nicole had a harsh, masculine face

I guess she could have given him or someone else some handsome sons...

I thought that he got broke after the civil court. They confiscated his trophies which led him to be sentenced from kidnapping.

Reminds me of Patrick Swayze in that stupid drag movie

>the truth: YES!
>the 90s: YES!
>is black
>California: Well wait a second...

The prosecution fucked the case up never entered his statement to police where he claims not to know how he got a deep cut on his left hand at around the same time his ex wife was being murdered.

he dindu nuffin. U raciss

>Goldman probably met Brown six weeks before they were killed, when he borrowed her Ferrari.

pfthahahahahahHAHAHAHA

your dole dippers, OJ?

The glove didn't fit, so you must acquit

Too be fair, the stress of having OJ as your dad can age any person

>daddy why did the news papers and all my school friends say your a murderer

>Glove didn't fit.
He had arthritis. Usually he took medicine that reduced the swelling. On the day of that "evidence" he didn't take the medicine. His hand swelled up. The glove didn't fit. How hard is this?

Is it legal to kill white women in California if you're famous and black? Asking for a friend.

no they upped it now

you must be transgender and gay too

youtube.com/watch?v=74zrYF4auk4

Nah, just a Mexican illegal immigrant.

They did decriminalize knowingly spreading HIV

did he actually do anything wrong?

reminder: after he was fired, he moved to a town that was 50 miles away from aryan brotherhood HQ

Do you have to be gay to get away with this?

on the subject of the aryan brotherhood

are they some type of jewish honey pot LARP?

>no witnesses
>gloves didn't fit
>rest of evidence is muh they used to be married
>20ml of blood missing
>blood given to criminalist at the crime scene

yep, thats how ruby ridge got started

90s ATF was a law unto itself

No but it would probably help

The only thing that matters is he showed those LAPD niggers they couldn't get away with everything.

No, it's primarily a prison gang

I know he seems guilty, but ladies and gentlemen... This is Chewbacca. Now think about that for one minute. That Does Not Make Sense.

hot

>hope this is a joke
>look it up
Fuck. I want to move there eventually for better work, but I don't want to live under idiot rule.

WTF DID CHEWBACCA DO IT?????????

Not really he said nigger but defense should have never been allowed to ask that question it was judicial error see section 352 of California evidence code

>racemixing

What do you think?

? who's carmela?

>2 people saw him driving erratically in the neighbourhood after the murder, when he said he was at home waiting for the limo
>limo driver rang the bell repeatedly with no answer
>footprints of his rare shoes in the blood at the crimescene
>told his agent "if she didn't answer the door with a knife, she would still be alive today"
>told 3 different people 3 different reasons why he had a cut on his hand
>his bronco was parked haphazardly halfway on the curb at his house with a piece of picket fence on it

OH! The balls on this prick

Guy has a nigger moment, kills wife, gets chased by police for hours despite being 100% innocent, case closed

Ok, I get it. You're probably referencing something but you're not gonna tell me what it is

>2 people CLAIM they saw him
>was sleeping
>Bloomingdale’s did not have bar-code-scanning software in place that would prove unequivocally what pair of shoes Simpson bought that day. So while Poser recalled that he had shown Simpson a size 12 Bruno Magli Lorenzo boot — the same size and style that left prints at the crime scene — he could not say for sure whether Simpson ultimately bought that pair.
>parking your car ajar is illegal now
>there was no picket fence

seriously this is 100x more impressive than OJ getting away with murder

theres photos of him wearing the shoes

and nothing in particular is the silver bullet, but it's all evidence

She was a coalburner and all round whore. Deserved to go desu

Was here sleeping or practicing his golf game like Cochran said?

yes. he lied under oath
he would've been better off just admitting to saying "nigger". but by obviously lying it made him untrustworthy

Why did he have a disguise 8000 dollars and his passport with him on this chase?

It's from Godfahtha 3 ya friggin finook.

If you aren't actively travelling with all of these thongs then you're living your life incorrectly

What did the African-American community mean by this?
>youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k

Read this book it explains everything!

This. Be prepared for anything, especially when you marry a whore.

>goldman's just in it for money
>tacky book cover change

Is there a worse villian out there?

>implying they thought he was innocent
the reason why they were happy is because a black man finally cheated the system like white people. it was their way of saying "now you know how we felt after Rodney King's trial"

Everytime I go to the gym and I'm in no way planning to flee the country I make sure I have at least 5k in cash.

>having legal tender is illegal
>having a valid federal ID is illegal
>gag disguise in your car now illegal

lmao

It could be argued it wasn't even perjury he took a plea to get it over with.

polniggers are torn between hating a nigger and being contrarian and supporting oj cos he obviously murdered some folks

they felt like they finally had equality.

but it wasn't equality - it was revenge, and nicole brown and ron goldman were the collateral damage

Any better pay you would get would be cancelled out by the expensive housing and prices, let the shithole burn.

Yes he definitely wasn't thinking about heading to Mexico he was just visiting Nicole's grave. Perfectly innocent explanation

Yes 100%. But he was found not guilty so no 100%.

you cant hate him for doing it, he was cucked by a jew

jesus christ, you idiot, none of that is illegal, but he was carrying while illegally evading arrest. it's contextual

All the case did was prove to blacks that contrary to their "culture", a single racist white cop was allowed to define who they were. The flagrant injustice was the final blow to the average American ever treating blacks as true equals. It's no coincidence that all the laws and policing tactics targeting their druggy asses were passed not long after.

it isn't because it isn't fucking illegal

>get pulled over
>got 5 brand new laptops in back seat

wow musta stole them right, no one buys 5 at a time, and you just broke a traffic code!

Fuck off with this meme have you even watched made in america

if there was a robbery where 5 HP laptops were stolen from a shop, and you were pulled over 1 block away from the shop with broken glass on your shoes and 5 brand new HP laptops in the back, then yeah, its evidence

>but having laptops in your car and broken glass in your shoes isnt illegal lmao

and what store did oj rob for $8000 cash?

did he rob the Halloween disguise shop?

he wasn't even driving

i know youre memeing, but he was eluding arrest

Am I wrong or can a US LEO take the laptops until you can prove that you didn't got them illegally?
Then they pawn them for a new margarita machine.

>Shrunken glove
>That he gently tugged on

Mk

To be fair, the defense didn't win that case, the prosecution was fundamentally retarded and the jury couldn't follow their logic in the trial.

Did he do it?

No and even tumblr true crime whores admit his books are good.