Now that we've finally finished discussing Star Wars, can we start talking about more important issues again...

Now that we've finally finished discussing Star Wars, can we start talking about more important issues again? Like unsolved murder?

>marry someone new less than a year after your wife died

There is something seriously wrong with him and seriously wrong with the people who see nothing wrong with this.

He also killed actor Jack Nance back in 1999.

>let's accuse this guy of murder because we disagree with him politically

These people also think murdering a baby is a fundamental right

His father was the Zodiac

Source?

If Cosby can be a rapist and that sandwich dude can be a pedophile than this dude can definitely be a murderer. Just think of the shitstorm if the second wife died too.

Replace "murder" with "sexual assault," and it somehow become an acceptable tactic.

He laced his wife's drug stash with a legal dose of fentanyl. He was already hazing an affair with his new wife before she died.

What are you talking about? The recent sexual assault backlash has absolutely nothing to do with partisan politics

Roe v. Wade

I'd absolutely enter a relationship immediately after the death of my loved one. To mourn, see. It's less lonely to mourn while getting hugs.

But Roe v Wade was about abortion, not murdering babies, don't change the subject

>The recent sexual assault backlash
I wasn't talking about that. Try again.

> if we dont call it a baby, it wont be!
> what do you mean, it has fingers, a pulse and brain activity?

this is actually untrue
t. the man from the other place

OH OH NO

A fetus isn't a baby, you're right

Then what were you talking about?

there is a difference between unsolved and not prosecuted

It's funny because the Trump administration has really been a slo-mo temper tantrum

Wow, shes clearly underage, what sort of fucked up situation is california running where they let CHILDREN VOTE! Even more fucking evidence of voter fraud i hope Trump gasses all you filthy demoKKKrat NIGGERS!

Actually, it's funny because she clearly is growing up with Trump as president. What you said is good, though, not that it's right, but it would make what he wrote even more ironic if it were the case.

So... You're saying that Trump should get away with sexually harassing women?

>Actually, it's funny because she clearly is growing up with Trump as president.

Until next year, anyways

As much as you're saying Oswald should get away with murder.

>Until next year, anyways
K. There are plenty of betting sites where you can get excellent odds on correctly predicting that he'll be removed or whatever next year, yet I'm pretty certain you aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is.

Except Oswald didn't murder anyone

If you've achieved much in life, you should be allowed some leeway. Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, R.Kelly, Louis CK and Michael Jackson. These people should be given a break after all the cool things they've given others.

I'm pretty sure there's as much evidence Oswald murdered somebody as Trump sexually assaulting people. Hint, unsubstantiated claims and the Hollywood access tape don't really amount to "evidence."

>I'm pretty sure there's as much evidence Oswald murdered somebody as Trump sexually assaulting people.

That's funny, because Trump was on tape admitting to sexually assaulting women and using his wealth and fame to get away with it

>they LET YOU grab them by the pussy
>LET YOU
>LET

Again, that Hollywood access tape isn't evidence of sexual assault. If you think otherwise, it's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of you is not in charge of the law in our country.

>I just start kissing her, I don't even wait
>I moved on her like a bitch

Is every single Trump supporter a fucking retard, or am I just lucky and only encounter the ones who are?

I killed her. Patton paid me

>Again, that Hollywood access tape isn't evidence of sexual assault.

Is every single Trump supporter a fucking retard, or am I just lucky and only encounter the ones who are?

Again, literally not evidence of sexual assault. "Like a bitch" is hardly admission, and there's no indication of what he's not waiting for. You're going to have to do a lot better than this if you think there's any case whatsoever against Trump for such an accusation.

>Again, literally not evidence of sexual assault.
Confessing to sexually assaulting women sure seems like evidence to me boss

Its not though. Stop letting your emotions rule you.

T. Briton

I agree it would, but that's not what happened here, because of the aforementioned reasons. Pretending to be retarded, or not reading what I'm writing isn't really an effective tactic. I will allow that you're responding pretty fast, but not fast enough to come across as anything but thick and pathetic.

>I agree it would, but that's not what happened here
But it is

locker room talk vs murdering your wife via drugs you bought her

yes, these are comparable situations.

i honestly cant believe people are upset that we have a man, who talks like a man, in office.

can you even imagine the things jfk said? LOL

>locker room talk
Nice meme XD
It's funny watching Sup Forums trying to excuse the same shit that ended Harvey Weinstein's career because it's Daddy Trump doing it

iv never been to pol, and its not a meme. this is how men who swing dick talk amongst themselves. but soyboys wouldnt know anything about that.

t. Chad

>meme meme meme meme

XD

>expecting to eb taken seriously when he puts XD

kys

>expecting to be taken seriously when you support Trump

X
D

K. I already gave my reasons why you're wrong. If you're just going to contradict what I say without giving reasons, you aren't giving an argument. Just to let you know that it's obvious you started these abrupt replies when you started losing, so this isn't really more effective than not responding.

so youve never spoken with other guys about making a move on a woman? and maybe talking yourself up a bit in the process?
or have you never made a move on a woman? do you wait and ask her kids first if you can kiss mommy?

t. soyboy

>K. I already gave my reasons why you're wrong.
And since you fell flat on your face, I'll take that to mean you're conceding the argument

>Thinking admitted sexual abuse is the same thing as an orchestrated and unproven campaign of allegation in an election year.

Based!

Upvoted for resisting! Keep fighting the good fight user, and remember, WE'RE WITH HER!

None of those people have any talent though.

O B S E S S E D

>And since you fell flat on your face

He did? I'm not seeing where

its not even admitting to sexual assault. it was just dudes talking about pussy. do people actually think he LITERALLY was talking about grabbing a woman by the vagina? jesus fucking christ you soyboys are fucking retarded.

i honestly think its mostly from men who are jealous that they cant get women, and women who have never gotten enough attention from men. basically each respective genders losers mad that that a chad is in charge, and not just the captain of the football team anymore.

>admitting to sexual assault isn't ACTUALLY admitting to sexual assault because that would mean I'm wrong

Where did he say that?

HA

That's been his entire argument

>admitting to sexual assault

When did that happen?

Where did he say admitting to sexual assault isn't actually admitting sexual assault? Seems like you're just bullshitting because you can't make an argument.

Are they aware the voters already made the choice between Trump and a husband and wife duo that paid out and or silenced rape accusers?

>a chad is in charge

Please show me how many chads spend their time whining on twitter

We aren't finished yet.

Hand on neck

>slo mo temper tantrum
What liberals have been having for 13 months