Was garmfeld a good show?

was garmfeld a good show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LuVUPpUorQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Jlfts0-hE
youtube.com/watch?v=pKQn2rt1_KQ
soundcloud.com/tmabird/garmfield-no-kakuritsu?in=ruplitya/sets/complete-bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2l4bz1FT8U
youtube.com/watch?v=SQgMqf8tV6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bHSkaNcdyeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

NOW

garflfl

It was good, keeps the humor and feel of the original Garfield and while it may make people rarely laugh you will probably find the antics amusing and have a smile on your face for the duration of the episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LuVUPpUorQ
I really love how they never used mouth movements except for gasps and emotions, but I guess nowdays that would feel weird with the 3d Garfield.

i ate those food

Gimme my darn pipe john.

you lazy cat

LOOK AT THIS NET

The animated TV specials were usually made before the TV series or at least with a bigger budget than the TV series in some cases.

I HATE ALRAM CLOCKS

I liked the Orson's Farm shorts a lot better then The Garfield Show I had a crush on the Girl lamb

my favorite episode

youtube.com/watch?v=q1Jlfts0-hE

youtube.com/watch?v=pKQn2rt1_KQ

I still have this song stuck in my head.

YOU LAZY AZZ CAT

yes, the better

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MEAN AND BAD kittyKAT

Wade was my boy.

>Not "the bunny rabbits is coming"

Also didn't realize it till I was an adult, but Bo was high af all the time.

Garfarter had the best opening theme.

soundcloud.com/tmabird/garmfield-no-kakuritsu?in=ruplitya/sets/complete-bullshit

I appreciated the parody of the Adventures of Superman intro.

extremely clever and sarcastic writing for a no-budget saturday morning cartoon from the late 80s.

yeah he was my fucking hero
>there's only two kinds of problems in the world, man.
>those you can solve, and those you can't
>no point in worrying about the ones you can solve (because solve them)
>and no point in worrying about the ones you can't (because you're off the hook)
his sister needed some fucking pamprin though

Oops, forgot the link: youtube.com/watch?v=Q2l4bz1FT8U

And of course the 50's intro is also their modification of the Fleischer intro:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQgMqf8tV6Q

HEYYYYYY Sup Forums!
happy potday, happy potday
whoop de doo, whoop de doo,
dontknowhowtophrase it, rolloneupandblaze it
barbecue, barbecue!

I genuinely liked it, all memes aside. Part of it was because I was a super Garfield nut at the time, but it got a surprising amount of laughs out of me. Plus the voice acting is top notch

In all seriousness, yes. It aired during the golden years of the Garfield comic and fit right in with the era of cynical sarcastic cartoons that Duckman and The Critic ushered in.

Bizarre

just like anything made at nick studios in orlando, a huge number of the actors never appeared in anything ever again.. and it's a shame. they were great.
i'll cop to that, trute. it's not one of my best. also I like you

Remember when it aired on Nickelodeon?

youtube.com/watch?v=bHSkaNcdyeU

Sadly, it was only on Nickelodeon from 1997-2000. Starting around 2000, the schedule was taken up by a lot of reruns of Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, CatDog, Rocket Power, SpongeBob, and The Wild Thornberrys.

no but US acres was

the little 'garfield pops up in the logo and says something funny' bits .. what were they called? I found a list of them once but I can't find it now. Most of them were rarely heard because they changed the show to always use the second theme song in syndication, and found it too difficult to splice in the gags even though they don't need to worry about lip flaps