>Out This Week:
Poe Dameron #13 (April 19)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she, /swco/?

Awesome stuff that will never happen:

>Thrawn is back in Chiss space when Return of the Jedi happens. I'm assuming this happens in Rebels.
>The Chiss are split between being loyal to Thrawn because Eli isnt seen as one of their own or supporting Eli because they feel Thrawn abandoned them when he left to join the Empire.
>Meanwhile after a failed coup Sloane has Yupe Tashu executed for treason. A sentinel droid is activated in fears that Sloane will abandon the spiritual goals the Empire had according to Palpatine and it takes control of the Acolytes of the Beyond. The Acolytes believe the droid to be Palpatine's very being due to the holocron AI in it's programming and begin staging another coup with the purpose of instilling this droid as the new Supreme Leader.

>Meanwhile Thrawn uses this chaos in the First Order to attack them and get them away from his territory. He sends a ship towards the known galaxy to alert the New Republic but in a desperate attempt Sloane destroys it. While she's distracted with stopping Thrawn the Acolytes assassinate her but to their surprise the droid deactivates once it's mission is complete. In their despair to find a leader they all hear the voice of an ancient being telling them to abandon the Sith ways and come bask in the presence of the pure dark side. The presence promises them that they will have their revenge on the Jedi and New Republic but first they must seek him out to regain their strength to prepare for their revenge. They all sense the power of this being and set the First Order on a pathway away from Chiss space and towards this being. Thrawn decides not to tell the New Republic because he doesn't want them going on a warpath through Chiss space when the First Order isn't even a threat to him anymore.

Who is the best looking Inky (both actor and character) /swco/?

There once was a man from Chile
Who had one or two things to say
He wiped the EU
Replaced it with the nu
And made Dash Rendar go away

This dumb faggot hates Kreia because Lucasfilm was to dumb too invent her themselves.

is this canon?

Grinky

Someone write a fanfiction.

I thought he liked Kreia....
feels bad man

/ss/

Damn last season of Rebels?
I fear for most of the cast now.

Celebration was ok, but Thursday's lines were messed up. Glad it was fixed for the remainder.

Is this canon?

Until it's retconned in a comic, book, movie, show, or game, yes it is.

Quick, someone shop a lightsaber in his hand

Is Star Wars Kinect canon?

Yes, in the original cut of ESB Han challenged Vader to a sick dance off and won his, Leia and Chewie's freedom
Lucas had it cut out and refilmed the entire Bespin sequence after the brief dance movie craze of the 80's flared out

>dance off, Vader, me and you!

You have to be pulling my leg.

I would never user
Why do you think the shots of the Bespin refinery were so dark? They had to turn off all the disco lights and make the lights on the dancefloor orange to disguise the original purpose of the set when they reused it for the reshoot
This guy gets it, Gunn was actually doing a homage to this little known piece of Star Wars history

>its a "normie thinks Kylo is a shit villain because he's ugly and didn't die in a single episode like the prequel jobbers" episode

I know your taking the piss but I still people bitching about Kylo even now, a full year and more on
I get being butthurt about the movie essentially playing a trick on you and reminding you that, underneath the masks and the suit, Vader was always Anakin, but come on. Its been a year, let it go

>normies acknowledging the prequels
>Kylo = villian
>prequels killed off their villains in one episode
>people wanted kylo ren to die in the first episode
>people think he's shit because he's ugly

Normies really do think he's ugly. My gf burst out laughing when Kylo took off his mask

I laughed too, but to be fair, he looked really bad as a villain, especially without facial hair. They should've swapped Rey with Ren.

There's no reason to say none of that will happen just because some of it can't.

I'm not taking the piss, I'm being 100% genuine

I'm glad as fuck we get a villain who gets stronger, has a funny personality and has cool force powers. normies btfo

What is your Star Wars wishlist?

> 8 - Does not have a notable twist, no matter what it will fall flat compared to Empire's twist in the public's eye, don't even fucking try.
> 8 - Leia & Ben have a full confrontation & hashing out of things.
> 8 - We get flashbacks showing the new republic in it's glory, showing what our heroes accomplished after ROTJ, and getting across the horror of what has been lost thanks to the New Order.
> 8 - We get a good amount of Snoke training Ben.
> 8 - Kill off the pathetic bastard redhead stepchild Imperial & have someone more commanding take his place.
> 9 - Does NOT have a Death Star type thing.
> 8/9 - Ben does not get redemption, he aided in multi planet genocide & murdered his father, it's done.
> 8/9 - Luke gets a badass moment comparable to Vader's R1 moment.
> 8/9 - Luke & Rey tag team Ben.
> 8/9 - Rey gets a double bladed lightsaber.
> 8/9 - Rey is sexualized at some point. Doesn't have to be nearly a comparable amount of time Leia was in the slave outfit or anything like that but SOMETHING.
> 8/9 - They do not make Poe/Finn gay for each other.
> New canon - Boba Fett is revealed to have survived the Sarlacc.
> Boba Fett film - Is not when he was young, is after ROTJ and him and old Solo have a final confrontation like in the Tales of the Bounty Hunters novel set a few years before TFA.
> Boba Fett film - If they go with the rumored idea of having a new person take on the persona of Fett, I want Fett to have survived, retired and trains this new person.
> Count Dooku novel by James Luceno.
> Count Dooku comic preferably with Marco Checchetto on art.

everyone hates kreia, chris avellone is an edgy fucking retard who admits to hating star wars and the idea of objective morality in fiction

I meant the "its an X episode" thing, but yeah its nice to be getting a villain who's more than just opposed to the heroes. Plus Kylo clearly picked up his parents sense of humour, there's a lot of Leia's biting sarcasm mixed with Han's quippiness

>> 8/9 - Rey is sexualized at some point. Doesn't have to be nearly a comparable amount of time Leia was in the slave outfit or anything like that but SOMETHING.

lolololol faggot

Kind of hard to hate that last one, nothing kills creativity dead faster than "this villain is absolutely evil in every way" or "this hero is objectively good, no matter how you look at it"
I'm not saying that non-objective morality can't be handled badly (god knows I've seen enough literal Empire apologists to know that) but its a lot more interesting story wise for there to be at least some shades of grey
I mean, we ARE talking about a franchise where the core story rotates around the idea of their being "certain points of view" after all

Kylo has no credibility as a villain, he lost in his debut movie.

And don't give me that he's getting trained by Snoke shit, cause Rey is getting trained by Luke fucking Skywalker.

> villain getting stronger and having an axe to grind
>"""""""""bad"""""""""

he duels rey on ach to and she loses. deal with it autismo

but star wars is literally about objective morality
that's the point

Normies love Kylo. The hatred comes mostly from the people already invested in the series.

>villain gets a third of their health bar knocked off by an NPC before the final fight
>schools one half of the protagonist team so badly he's still in a bacta tank in the next movie getting his spine rebuilt
>gets his face cut up by the other after she gets a second wind by pulling on the Dark Side
Its a minor loss at best

wasn't kreia the one who was like "there is no good or evil" and then went around saying "btw the jedi are evil for being goody two shoes"
I mean we can enjoy all shades of morality from pure white, to deep black, but she's pretty much the worst possible example in the franchise, a literal deviantart character.

>Rey is sexualized at some point. Doesn't have to be nearly a comparable amount of time Leia was in the slave outfit or anything like that but SOMETHING.

No, her actress is so damn ugly

Did you miss the entire PT? The Jedi's belief they were objectively good was one of the main reasons they ended up falling. Everyone in those movies was eventually brought low by their virtues, not their weaknesses
Hell even within the movies and the EU stuff written by Lucas there's this weird two layer morality going on, where absolute pacifism is shown as the best good you can BE, but people like Obi Wan who use violence as a last resort are repeatedly shown to be the best good you can DO. When there's a divide about what even constitutes 'good' there's hardly objective morality

>people invested in the series don't like one of the few original things in TFA

no user, YOU are the normie

This comic was a mess.

but at least now we know that Gracchus is still alive

>the first order has a younger clone of leia who is always in her slave outfit

Fund it

Oh cool you have that meme post copypastad? Seen it about three times now, I'll be sure to save it to filter out in the future!

Shit thread is shit
0/10 would not corrupt

>> 8/9 - They do not make Poe/Finn gay for each other.

Shit taste confirmed.

I can't believe that annoying edgy faggot terex gets to live but Lulo doesn't

Kreia a shit.

The twist is going to be that Episode 7 was intentionally a copy of ANH and that Luke is the only one to realize history is continuously repeating itself. That is why he wants to disband the Jedi and becomes a depressed hermit.

He stranded Rey on Jakku because he knew that just like his father she would be tempted by the darkside and eventually turn. Eventually she convinces him to to train her in the force and sure enough, she turns by the end of the movie just like Luke predicted

Snoke is revealed to be Literally nobody important. Luke even outright says that he isn't important or even worth fighting because when he is gone, another dark side villain will rise in his place. That is the dark truth he learned by traveling to the first Jedi Temple. What we as viewers know as "Poetry, it rhymes", is actually an in-universe phenomenon caused by the force binding everyone and everything

>Luke explains to Rey that no matter what, the galactic republic will always corrupt
>Meanwhile we get scenes of the new republic clearly turning over time

>A scene where Luke realizes he's going to die when they face Kylo Ren together, just like Obi Wans fate and there is no way to prevent it

>Implying these threads aren't pure inconceivable autism so fucking bad that it makes reddit and waifufags look good in comparison

I don't think anybody in Hollywood is that nihilistically bereft of taste or optimism. Take this opinion to r/starwars where it belongs.

>>Meanwhile we get scenes of the new republic clearly turning over time
The new republic is dead, retard.

These threads talk about lore. Everything else is just people jerking off to strangers rationalizing their creepy fetishes.

What's your point

America didn't cease to be a nation just because the British burnt down the white house.

>Destroy the capital
>Suddenly that means it's gone for good

Dumbass. That isn't how it works. The republic is clearly injured and might even be in an non-recoverable state, but it's definitely not gone for good

What, you think the new republic just wouldn't be in episode 8 at all?

he might be a normie that doesn't really care about star wars and thought that hosnian was coruscant from the prequels aka a JJ fan

Yes, I assume that they will in fact continue to ape the OT and stick with "plucky underdogs versus the shadowy empire", and thus, the new republic is in fact, gone for good.

>nothing kills creativity dead faster than "this villain is absolutely evil in every way"

>tfw you got bored writing a paper for school and wrote a Star Wars fan fiction on the side to pass the time on a whim

Where's pastebin now

>Take this opinion to r/starwars where it belongs.
I love how you guys think the levels of faggotry going on in swco threads are in any way shape or form superior to r/star wars
>HURR DURR WHAT IS SHE SWCO?
>Le fujopost XD that decrepit old man from a new hope is so sexy!
>Post waifu ships

The British didn't manage to burn down the majority of the US fleet at the same time though. The New Republic is alive, but its fading fast and in dire need of protection it simply doesn't have
Hell I don't think there's anyone left in the galaxy who might be able to go toe to toe with the First Order, and I bet you that's going to be the plot of 8/9, at least for Finn and Poe, trying to build an alliance out of all those independent and unaligned planets that left the NR and took their fleets with them
Maybe even try and hide behind the Mandalorians for a bit. I would kind of like to see an older, wiser yet still explosives obsessed Sabine

>yfw the chiss ascendancy will come out of the unknown regions to aid the new republic and thrawn will help them defeat the first order
like poultry, it clicks

SS

-Grinky could pull a decent knock-off Qui-Gon
-5B looks like Vin Diesel
-8B is just Tuxedo Mask.

Palpatine is evil, but he's evil through his own choice and of his own volition. He's not evil because of some fundamental element of the universe, he's just a power hungry madman who simply doesn't care how many people's lives he crushes to get what he wants

What's weird about KOTOR2 is that it pushes this grey narrative and that the Jedi and Sith to normal people are no different than each other and cause equal amounts of destruction and suffering

Yet the game itself forces you to play as a Jedi or Sith

We've known this for a while pal, the superior sw threads happen at Sup Forums that's how it's always been

but that's objective morality
Christians don't believe people are evil or good because God caused them to be unless they are heathen heretical protestants but because they chose to be

>Thrawn on the side of the heroes
I would actually be completely down for that, and Thrawn did sort of set that up in its own way. Thrawn doesn't give a shit about politics, he just wants allies against whatever the hell is lurking in the Unknown Regions Its probably Snoke, lets be fair
Also the fuck is wrong with your chickens if they're clicking? Surely they should cluck. I'd call a vet if I were you

because cluck isn't a synonym for narrative poetry so I had to modify it

I'm glad that Battlefront 2 has a realistic artstyle, dont get me wrong, but does anybody else feel like a cartoony Rebels-type style would have really worked for Battlefront 1?

Especially considering the more "arcady" gameplay BF1 had over the other installments. I think it could have been a cool change of pace for a Star Wars shooter.

> 8/9 - Rey is sexualized at some point. Doesn't have to be nearly a comparable amount of time Leia was in the slave outfit or anything like that but SOMETHING.

not battlefront 1, but I'd play a TF2 style small scale team shooter with cartoony rebels graphics

>Kylo has no credibility as a villain, he lost in his debut movie.

Vader has no credibility as a villain, he lost in his debut movie.

Is it even possible to sexualise this?

Ask the Sasha Grey fans.

>Rey is sexualized at some point.
>Rey is the first instance of female nudity we get in sw, luke makes her train naked just because

FUCKING
L
A
T

No, but it IS possible sexualize this. she's still the worst star wars waifu

Does the Oola nip-slip not count?

Jynposting for comparison

Hey JJ how's it going? You see vader got surprised by han solo while chasing a force user , kylo got beat by an untrained mary sue, his defeat was WAY more humilliating too

No, luke makes rey train completely au-naturel, no clothing at all though we don't see naughty bits

GUYS JUST READ THIS COOL ARTICLE ON THE HOLONET

I THINK ANAKIN SKYWLAKER MIGHT BE DARTH VADER

>Makes his apprentice train naked
>Later discovers she is his daughter in a situation similar to leia
Pottery

Yes there sure as fuck is...

source

Didn't that guy get Yupe Tashu confused with an Imperial Guard?

>weird armpit lines

user, this is a website where people have sexualized tile patterns, the greater flood plains of Ohio and one guy from /k/ fucked his gun in a drunken romp. No he didn't shove it up his ass like /d/ (the same board that rose to challenge to sexualize the tax season) would- he FUCKED it.

You're coming out and asking
"Is it even possible to sexualise this?"
With a picture of a woman in a bathing suit.

Oh no but your infantile "she's UGGO I don't like her so she's not attractive" counts for lots I'm sure.

Yes user. It it possible.

Actually there was the one /k/ommando who put a Remington 870 up his ass and it got stuck and he had to go to the hospital. But I know you're talking about the guy who stuck his penis in a mosin.

>With a picture of a woman in a bathing suit.
Might as well be a transgender 10 year old child in a bathing suit

a mouthful of TEETH in a bathing suit

>tfw no story of an Imperial qt like Pryce being flustered by a handsome rebel like Han and denying her feelings for him until the after Endor where he eventually convinces her to defect but she's wondering if she was actually convinced or if she was just thinking with her vagina but she doesn't matter because she gets the D every night now after years of being on shitty formal ships full of old men who she wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pope
I know, I know, there's Lost Stars but I want my own autistic love story dammit.

>10 foot pope
Meant to say 10 foot pole.