Kylo Ren

>wants to be Vader
>loses against 3 Praetorian guards
Should he honestly just kill himself?

He succeeded Vader already

that nigga got a abyssal whip lmao

At least those guys were trained. He got BTFO by a girl with no training.

Finn lost against a stormtrooper. Not even some kind of special stormtrooper like Phasma, just a guy.

Faceless goons always lose.

Vader would wipe the floor with him.

It was an elite stormtrooper, I believe.

>>loses against 3 Praetorian guards

Except he won?

>pulling her punches
If she followed trough she would've cleaned his arm right off

>Lightwhip
Holy shit, did a 12 year old design these weapons? This is really like something I'd envision after seeing Phantom Menance and thinking Maul was the shit so I'd tried to make everything the next retarded next level Lightsaber.

The lightsaber shit is so sloooooooooooooooow. My brothers are faster in the backyard.

It was just a whip.

Presumably it was someone on his level since he recognized him.
Traitor was just some grunt like Finn that was rightfully pissed off.

Nah he was about to be choked to death, Rey saved him.

How did that lightsaber didn't cut off his arm?

what game is this?

mirrors edge, look the enemies are highlighted!

Yeah he was also shot through the stomach with a weapon that sends regular guys flying, was in a confused emotional and mental state after killing his dad, was literally bleeding out and had to hit himself to keep consciousness, and he'd never been in a lightsaber duel before

Apart from the fact he killed the guy that beat Vader.

why did the guards have trick weapons from bloodborne? and also fell over by themselves?

also he wanted to be Rey's teacher and probably wanted to fuck her even back then

We basques can't take this scene seriously. It's top kek for us.

>Kylo killed Luke
He literally did not, wtf.

>Luke dies after fighting Kylo Ren
>Ren isn't even injured

It drained Luke's life to project himself that distance to confront him. He killed Luke indirectly at least.

Anakin beat Dooku, the best duelist in the galaxy at the time.

Did either of them use the force even once in this whole scene?

Nobody killed Luke but Luke.

One does not become one with the force unless you have immense power and make the choice yourself.

He fucked him up easily. Kylo has surpassed everything Vader hoped to achieve
>Beat Luke, Luke beat Vader
>Killed his master, who was stronger with the force than both the Emperor and Vader
>Has completely and utterly destroyed the resistance; they've got literally 20 people left and no ships

Luke chose to become one with the force because it was the right time.

Kylo had a pyrric victory against the resistance, and he did not defeat Luke.

>lose to an untrained girl

>Vader gets fucked up by a decent trained Luke in ROTJ

>Kylo single-handedly fucks up Grandmaster Luke and his entire school of soyboys

he can't even remember to use the force during battle, at least Vader could do that.

To be fair anakin fucked up a bunch of Jedi masters.

he literally did defeat Luke when he burned down his temple

Were these guys the Knights of Ren or just some guards that protected Snoke?

He dropped a building on him, when Luke was not even fighting him, intentionally so. Furthermore, kylo didn't even kill him.

>did not beat Luke
>we don't actually know if Snoke was more powerful than Vader & Palpatine, and either way, Kylo didn't fight him
>he was not behind the destruction of the resistance, stop giving him credit

Who cares? They're just there for toy selling. And if the lowly masses grow attached to them, we'll make some crappy backstory and sell them comics or cartoons or some shit.

Did you even watch the movie? Luke's force projection fucking embarrasses Kylo in front of the entire First Order. Kylo couldn't even land a single hit until Luke let him. Luke raped him, hands-down.

The emperor beat Vader

>has to be saved by Marey Sue
what a pathetic villain

This, wtf.

Damn, Disney executive. I just wanted to fucking know. Also, what's Mikey Mouse like?

Luke killed him by taking his helmet off.

Someone post that comparison chart of the books you have to read to understand nuquels,prequels and the OT

So...he wiped the floor with multiple guards, five at most and one got the better of him at the end when he was carrying all the work while rey struggled most of the time against just two? Got it

>oups i dropped my sword pls let me pick it up hihi

what is this bullshit ?

>Kylo easily destroys Luke and the entire Jedi temple in rage

He will never be as powerful as Vader, just accept it.

>still think he wants to be vader

He said to let the past die. He wasnt conflicted anymore and knew he wanted to kill Snoke to become a new ruler, not his pursuit to be like vader

>kylo ""beat"" Luke when Luke was actively trying to get him to stop without fighting him.

On a side note, Luke had his green saber in the flashbacks, right?

He was already dying and 'wanted to see him with his own eyes'

TLJ is fanfiction.

none of these guys can fight. compare this bulshit to revenge of the sith or clone wars. gtfoh. even Luke in Jedi could beat these fools. no sword skills at all. just bad guys acting stupid to let them win.

please.

We aren't talking about Vader, nor did I mention otherwise. nice goalposts moving tho. Concession accepted. Do better next time

>rey struggles with 1

>kylo engages in 3 at a time

Based

>talks about how the new movies are just bad guys acting stupid, not like the old movies!

ROGER ROGER

The whole topic of the thread is him being a peasant compared to Darth Varder and his powers.

>But you'll die

I like the rogers though. They're so cutely inept!
A bit like the First Order, so I see where you're coming from.

you're gonna compare battle droids who are suppose to be shit on purpose, to characters that are suppose to be bad ass but are written like shitty goons in a kids show?

And that's fine retard, unfortunately the post I was responding to had nothing to do with that retard. This your first day here? learn how to follow quotes and responses

Why no one used the Force in fight with Red Guards?
Why you even have this stupid guard with melee weapons? Imagine some general mutiny, he brings 500 stoormtroopers into othe throne room, this close combat specialsts dont stand a fucking chance. Or someone draws his blaster and shoots snoke, what can they do with that? Nothing.

>battle droids who are suppose to be shit on purpose

Well, Vader would have killed those 5 with ease.

He did what Vader had to do when he was alive, he stopped being a fucking dog and became the leader like Vader should have done

"nothing can stop that now"

you know because of the million volts of electricity the emperor fucking zapped my suit with? the suit that keeps me alive?

>and he'd never been in a lightsaber duel before

And Rey never even HELD a lightsaber before.

If you think the FO is supposed to be badass, I think you're not watching the same movies as I am.
They have been consitently portraied as barely competent idiots that don't hold a candle to the empire.

Who got the final blow? Palpatine's lightning or Luke taking the helmet off?

Why the fuck he wields lightsaber like it's some 10 kilo zweihander? Why is he so slow?

Well, that's even more stupid.

I'm of the opinion that the Star Wars story ended.

There's like 10-20 Resistance members left. No more ships. Nobody responded when they did the call help.

The First Order control the entire galaxy. Realistically, it's over. The remnants of the Resistance would, AT BEST, be a nothing group, a minor cell.

It's over.Within a few years, now that starships can be tracked through lightspeed, the rebellion dies one way or another.

To be fair, wasn't Vader like the best Lightsaber combatant ever?

they are force immune because plot,probably

Getting shot by a bow caster tends to ruin your day

2 handing it breaks poise easier , duh

Brainlet.

Why are the lightsaber fights in the new trilogy so uninspired? People like to shit on the prequels for having flashy choreographed fights but the new ones are just as fake but without any of the energy or rhythm of the prequel fights. It's just so weak-looking.

>*blocks your first order*

why do I even discuss star wars with people who don't know shit about starwars?

She was still proficent in melee combat

Hmmm.... Why is everything on fire?

Strength build with Chaos Zwei.

Men are so stupid, what the hell are we doing....

>self-trained with a staff means she can out-duel a guy with a laser sword

>well this irrelevant thing I'm talking is a thing!

Ok retard

palpatine.

nah, talking about these guards in this scene. honestly i still don't know why its called the first order.

>Ray is LITERALLY invincible
>Saves the dumb white male damsel in distress who can't take care of his own
>The guy she also efortlessly beat at the end of the previous movie despite of having no training whatsoever
>MFW I don't have a face anymore

Kylo fanboys on suicide watch.

She tossed one of the dudes weapons into the red cloth which set it on fire

Stupid is part of Skywalkers genes

>mfw they killed off the big bad, who was actually stronger than Rey to make this guy the final boss in IX

I have no words. Disney is retarded.

How about an argument instead of an insult.

Surely you dont think 20 people inside a fucking freighter could do anything?If you read ANYTHING about Star Wars, it took Bail Organa DECADES to get the Rebel Alliance to the point it could challenge the Empire feasibly, and even then, it took the coordinated efforts of an entire galaxy full of rebel cells decades of coordination to bring about the Alliance.

The story SHOULD jump ten years into the future.

Are you stupid? That whole guard fight was more visceral than any silly flashy flashy light show of fools twirling sticks in a dance

>what rings u got rey

>t. Man who thinks Droids were built to be shit

Vader isn't even that powerful he's pretty pleb tier as far as sith go.