>Darkseid
>Pre-order content.

DARKSEID IS a pre-order bonus

Yeah, that's fucking retarded.

>No survivors.

The level of hype as soon as I heard the voice

Based Jeffrey Combs.

They Jim Lee cover was spoilers.

So the end is going to be "Why don't you PUT the WHOLE world in a BOTTLE, Superman?" reference, right?

Superman is going to be like "Oh no, I was just being Braniac, Batman was always right"

After everything Supes and Bats have put each other through in the comic tie-in and in the game, to have them forced to team up to fight a common enemy will be very interesting.

Dunno if it'll be a full-blown redemption arc for Superman, though. But we'll see. Personally I think Injustice Supes is too far gone to be redeemed at this point. Supergirl may take his place.

Not redeemed, but aware that he was wrong, so he'll go back to red jail voluntarily so Emperor Batman can continue to rule the Earth unopposed

Somebody needs to draw brainiac tentacle raping WW ASP

Good idea, but maybe with someone who looks like a woman instead

we already know the future after this game.

superman breaks out of jail and is fighting batman, harley, and others in metropolis. the city gets teleported to a planet outside the multiverse by Brainiac's living planet servant. the planet decides that the injustice city is a mistake and crushes it all. killing superman and the other costumed characters.

>Emperor Batman can continue to rule the Earth unopposed
>Not God-Queen Harley

Are you talking about Convergence? Because nobody gives a shit about that.

Those purple things look just like the reapers from Mass effect.

PRE-ORDER FOR DARKSEID

DC sure as shit does
>Post-Crisis Supes winds up there
>Lois gives birth to thier son in Thomas Wayne's Batcave
>Post-Crisis senpai winds up in Nu52
>Nu52 Supes dies, Post-Crisis takes his place
>Lol jk they were two halves of the same guy

No to get too off track but outside of injustice and the arkham games what other dc videogames does Sup Forums want to see.

Doug Bradley

They're not going to have a random comic event effect a project that took multiple years and millions of dollars to make. Nobody at WB Games or NRS is gonna be like "Well DC arbitrarily decided to kill all our main characters, guess we can't continue the story anymore!". They'll either just handwave it away or ignore it completely.

Would really like a deathstroke one, so easy honestly but it hasn't been done

Yea, that's why he didn't say Catwoman

A proper AAA third person Justice League third person action game with a squad format where you go on missions and shit and can select which League members to use. I want more DC characters tot get the spotlight in things other than Injustice than just Batman/Superman.
>Post-Crisis senpai winds up in Nu52
I realize you wrote f a m and it got changed to senpai but I was confused at first.
He doesn't fit in the story but they knew everyone wanted him so this was their solution. You don't even have to spend extra money to pre-order this shit. If anything you can save money by pre-ordering on Amazon and getting 20 percent off. The only downside is if you're not planning on getting the game immediately, but in that case you can purchase him later like any of the other DLC characters.

I feel like the combat would be fun but I'm not sure what they'd do for a story. I always thought a green arrow game with arkham style combat would be good. Instead of fist and kicks the combat would be bow and fist based and instead of batmans gadgets it would just be different types of trick arrows.

He killed Billy Batson, a child.

He's pretty beyond redemption

So who is the bad guy now? Batman?

>Emperor Batman
Fucking hypocritical.

Brainiac
The presence of Brother Eye and the narration in the trailers imply Batman may go over the edge, but we haven't seen much supporting that yet.

I like that. Grell style.

It's not hypocritical if he's perfect

Flash game that's just a faster God Hand. Shit, God Hand already has a giant gorilla boss (zipper not withstanding) and a rival character who is has the same powers as you.