I'm just going to leave this cute pale-skinned, dark-haired tough girl here, you guys

I'm just going to leave this cute pale-skinned, dark-haired tough girl here, you guys.

I sure hope nobody with an affinity for those things shows up.

Sorry but huge-breasted leather-bound neon-lit tough girls are my weakness OP. I'm taking her

>CATWOMAN
ok so its dc
that narrows my vagina down

>Catwoman
Oh, nevermind. For a second I thought this might have been a character who was worth a damn.

>It's catwoman

Shit, for a second i thought it might have been leatherbound and short haired Jubilee.

Well i'm out.

I'd like to see you try, punk.

Watch out OP, post any with short hair and I'll to claim what is mine, boyo.

>I've never read Mindy Newell, Ed Brubaker or Chuck Dixon's Catwoman runs

And I never will, since Catwoman is an inherently shit character.

you're right. I haven't. the fans of such runs are so impotent thy can't influence me, a shallow bandwagoner, to check them out
if the fans are so low energy it gets storytimed less than fucking Trouble, it can't be that significant to begin with

They're really long runs and you pretty much need to read the whole things to see why they're so enjoyable.

But just because you said that, Brubaker's run will be what I post after I finish my current storytimes.

I raise you.

challenge accepted
I'll see you on the fjords

Which one made Catwoman an Asian cutie? Because whichever one it is will be the one i read.

I think you mean the Will Pfeifer run with the Adam Hughes covers? I haven't read all of it but from what I have it's not very good.

I had no interest in Catwoman until I picked up the Brubaker TPB on an impulse and just loved it. That's the one with the Darwyn Cooke covers and redesign.

The Dixon run is good but it depends on you liking Dixon's style in general, because it very much feels like a Chuck Dixon book.

>TFW no Neuromancer cartoon

>user only likes tough girls with dark hair

>tfw no real life molly millions to slowly eviscerate you while grinding against your cooling body in leather pants
why live
why even live

the Wildstorm is doing things for my dick

>TFW no real life razorgirls

I must admit, it is nice seeing the WildCATS gals drawn with non-shit proportions, and with better designs.

New Pris is a gigantic babe in an infinitely superior way than the first one ever was.

bump