How did the germans do it? Fuck all for decades and now they're pulling great tv and film out their ass every few months

How did the germans do it? Fuck all for decades and now they're pulling great tv and film out their ass every few months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88BQr3hSrt8
imdb.com/title/tt4378376/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the ending was shit

Star Wars

haven't gotten that far yet

What is the name of this Sup Forums ? I'll be the judge of how they are doing it.

>What is the name of this Sup Forums ?
Dark

it was shit

not sure if it's actually german but been waiting for deutschland 86 to come out for a while now

Starischer Blitzkrieg

Thanks 'll check it out.

Is Babylon Berlin kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=88BQr3hSrt8
imdb.com/title/tt4378376/

you've got like a dozen characters over 3 timelines. I wish they would have made it a bit easier to tell who is who and what their connections to each other are. I wasn't even aware of who the senile old man's son was until near the end of the show, which is pretty crucial.

Just to be clear, any german speaker will totally cringe at this shitfest of a show. Germans do not talk like that, it is all way too obviously acted.

Only saw two episodes but wasn't impressed. It's full of ridiculous goofy sound effect cues, so much so that when all the characters jump in alarm because the tunnel made a creaky noise it was hard to be sure it wasn't just another clumsy soundtrack noise like the one for the nuclear plant (oooh, nuclear power!). Meanwhile sexy dad cop runs around in heavy rain with his shirt open and a weird stranger in a mac turns up at the same time as a criminal abduction without the hotel owner batting an eyelid. Bonus points for the 'ghost' being just a guy with some oil on his face.

Sweet intro sequence though.

is this pro or anti-Entartete Kunst?

I doubt it's about art.

what is the name of this movie?

It's a Netflix series called "Dark" which i what happens when German executives commission a supernatural missing child series like Stranger Things then decide to fill it with angst and political messages

What kind of political messages?

Yeah i watched the first 40 minutes of the first episode and it just seems like a German rip-off of Stranger things.

None he's a retard

it was fine

actually none, everybody is white, no overly whining women, pure story driven.

>the amount of people saying Dark is similar to stranger Things rather than Twin Peak
It's like a lot of people in Sup Forums is born on the 2000's