The only good thing about "The Batman"

He had a clear character arc and genuine tragedy driving him. Talk about "earn your happy ending."

"What's become of us?"

I thought his redemption was kind of a copout. His return episode seemed pretty definite regarding turning evil forever, only to having to completely back from that. Also, being replaced by a less-interesting version of him.

Technically, he was initially just drowning in despair over his condition. Then he just wanted to murder Joker. When the desire for revenge finally went away, there was nothing left to keep him from returning to the straight & narrow path.

But it took quite a while for him to pull himself back together.

>Implying Firefly and Freeze didn't have 10/10 designs

Firefly, yes.

Freeze's was cool, but it made no sense how he could see from a wall of ice.

What about that time he pretended to be Solomon Grundy just to steal a bunch of rich people's valuables on Halloween? How does that fit in?

It helps that Greg Weisman wrote his transformation two-parter.

How does regular Freeze see through the inevitable fog that condenses on the surface of his fishbowl helmet?

All they did was steal Two Face since the producers weren't allowed to use him.

Shoehorned Halloween episode . Even monsters need to make a living and it's not like he can just shapeshift into a normal looking human for 8 hours straight and work at McDonald's.

Uh, why can't he do exactly that?

Both detectives and the theme for the first two seasons were the best parts of the show. I preferred the first two seasons as well because personally the sidekicks and other heroes brought the show down.

Yin just straight up vanished when Gordon was introduced.

>Major character vanishing when canon character appears.

I hate that shit.

It worked though, because he wasn't doomed by canon like original Two-Face (who actually got worse in BTAS, developing a third personality).

Economic desperation. Even a dude out for revenge still needs money to survive.

All he really wanted to do in the end was kill Joker, the man who made him what he was.

Am I the only one who liked the Joker from this show?

He was a quirky take on character. He grew on you I think

I liked Penguin too.

I like him. His first design was shit, but once they got him in the suit he was much better.

I liked Man-Bat this series, wish there had been more.

I liked him too.
Especially because he knew how to fight in an acrobatic manner. Actual circus clowns are very skilled.

honestly yeah looking back it was some what cringe

but it was pretty good

i loved the intro